[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
I thought it was Mark & Kim's lakorn airing next?
Agggghhh the wait is already killing me & the fact that we might have to wait even longer makes me want to cry
Kom Faek will air next week and on a different slot. BPSW will end on April and will be replaced by JJ and Taew's Neung Dao Fah Diew.

I also wish Nadech to have his own social media account. When it was announced he will be one of Oppo's brand ambassador, I thought he will create an account just like Tor Thanapob when he became a brand ambassador but it seems that it is not happening soon :(

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Just reporters being vile again. They asked her if she's scared of following up to BPSW... which is dumb coz this lakorn isn't even following BPSW it's jj and taew's lakorn. Then they asked her if she's afraid that viewers won't be into NY coz they seem distant. But she says no coz NY portrayed their roles well etc. Just a lot of dumb questioning that is leading to more drama.

But on actual info that's relevant to the lakorn, she says they have about 3-4 parts left to edit. The channel hasn't told her when it'll air but they're rushing her to get it done so the Chinese end can do their censoring. It's kinda annoying that anne acts like she doesn't know when it'll air now when they reported that it would be in May and that they still have editing to do when this originally was so supposed to air in January. It's just oddly long to edit a lakorn that has little difficulty in editing, like they don't have cgi or anything to do really. But if they were done with about 4 episodes in January, it seems like they're spending about a week per episodes so it could mean that the episodes are higher. Which we deserve this because their last two lakorns were short too. It'll be nice to have 15 episodes because anne loves to showcase her side characters so more episodes means more screen time for the leads.
They still havent finished with editing? dangg what is wrong wih this team. At this pace, LR might end being air on the sec half of the year around July/Aug. If it doesnt come out good ill be very angry because they take forever to air this. so annoying

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I too wish he can open his own account so he he can disregard all the hate bc Na is good at not feeding into the dramas. I wish his mom would just private her account so she does not have to deal with it esp. when it's too much heat for her. I would just not bother with reading the comments & just go about my day posting pictures.
I also wish Nadech to have his own social media account. When it was announced he will be one of Oppo's brand ambassador, I thought he will create an account just like Tor Thanapob when he became a brand ambassador but it seems that it is not happening soon :(
I wish he does too. His mom's IG is the only one that I marked for notification and everytime I get a notification that Keaw Jung posted something, I go to IG right away and...boy am I bum when it's non Nadech-related pictures. :crybaby2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ooooh, sounds like a HOT line up coming up lol KF, NDFD, LR :cheer::cheer::cheer:

~~
I really think Nadech should have gotten his own IG a long time ago. In a world where social media and technology is the most advanced, if you’re a celebrity without one it’s kind of weird, plus you’re a young celeb. I would understand if middle aged actors don’t have an IG but boy—you’re missing out if you don’t have IG!

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Did it say episode 12 or part 12? Typically scripts don't list the episodes amount they list chapters or parts of the story. Usually, it's 24 parts for an average script which is what I see on the post it in this photo.
I’m not sure if if it was episode or part but I saw “ 12 completed” under the Lakorn Title. I will try to find that pic for you

twister02

M♥K
Ooooh, sounds like a HOT line up coming up lol KF, NDFD, LR :cheer::cheer::cheer:

~~
I really think Nadech should have gotten his own IG a long time ago. In a world where social media and technology is the most advanced, if you’re a celebrity without one it’s kind of weird, plus you’re a young celeb. I would understand if middle aged actors don’t have an IG but boy—you’re missing out if you don’t have IG!
OPPO needs to pressure him in creating one. Hahaha.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
They still havent finished with editing? dangg what is wrong wih this team. At this pace, LR might end being air on the sec half of the year around July/Aug. If it doesnt come out good ill be very angry because they take forever to air this. so annoying
Anne was really confident and seemed proud of her work in this interview. She's obsessed with this one. Based on what she and her bf were saying, it seems like they are just overly obsessed with the editing. They have several versions of one episode which is probably what's taking so long. And they have different editors so they're probably editing their own versions then they have to re-edit after some compromises which is probably the reason why it's taking so long. It shouldn't take this long to edit. They were done shooting in August and if they were supposed to air in January then no way would this fly... the lakorn couldn't even finish airing at this pace ahhaa

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I’m not sure if if it was episode or part but I saw “ 12 completed” under the Lakorn Title. I will try to find that pic for you
appreciate it.

I would be really upset if it were 12 episodes. I just know how generous with air time anne is to her side storylines so 12 is a bust! Plus her last two lakorns had 15 episodes

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
The journalists are really getting dumber w their questions.. WTH!!! It will be nice for Na to have his own official IG n u can always turn off the comment section lol..

What 12 EPs?!?!?!? I'm not waiting this long for LR to only have 12 EPs............

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Anne's lakorns are over the top. Sometimes taking a lot of time to get it right is necessary but if you're taking this extra amount of time it better be for something real good and not because there are a lot of issues. I don't see why it's taking them this long. I think khun off edited nakee faster than this and they had cgi. I think just Anne's crazy ahhaah

What's kinda hilarious is it might come out around the time of prince harry and megan Markle's wedding so we'll see if there is some comparison ahhaa

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If LR is only 12 episodes I will fly to Thailand & stage a sit-in in the ch3 building asking for more episodes :BangHead: I did not wait so long for only 12 episodes :fighting3:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
That will be interesting to see the comparison lolol..

The filming ended in august,LR supposed to be aired in January but still in progress.. idk how messy it will turn out if its really air on Jan.. Given the extra time, if LR appears choppy and all over the place with its editing when its air, I have nothing to say sighhhh..hoping for a great plot to save it since I hv no doubt in acting department..

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Personally, I'm not a fan of Anne's production nor this storyline. I'll watch anything NY tho and I know this will be better than LLSR. But I think this storyline with Anne's messiness might make this more appealing to me ironically ahhaha I get the sense that the team is treating this storyline a little too seriously ahhaha which might make it kinda bland especially knowing that anne is going to hold out on the skinship until the end of the lakorn. So, it kinda needs to be messy to be entertaining ahhaah Her lakon for kim and james was bad in a good way ahhaha But yeah if this one is not good, I'm ready to blame the editors and anne 100% Just like Rising Sun. They had a great cast but wtf happened. The actors could only do so much.

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
An edit for mae keaw posting

“It’s time for me to put away my paddle.” -Mae Keaw-

Forgive each other for everything.
I have done my best.
From the past until now, I never took it too seriously.
I just always keep it in mind that everything is impermanent.
We just have to face them until our last breath.
Let me hold on to the Moderate Practice following the Buddha’s footsteps and relying on the Buddha to gain happiness and be able to stop paying attention to all sufferings while I still breathe.
These are already the great blessing for us.

For kids’ hearts, it’s between two of them since they both have grown up already.
Keep fighting and wish you two every bit of luck. “It’s time for me to put away my paddle.” Thank you everyone for every support and encouragement you all always have for us.
And wish you all best of luck and victory always na ka.

PS.The cute part of this message is the paddle thing.
Mae keaw can put away the paddle now.
Because NY grown up enough to paddle their boat by themselves.

NYinterFC schedule 4.jpg

• Translated by @rosiemystica
  • Edited by #titasuri #NYinterFC
#nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my please dont let me down LR..tho LLSR n RS are just meh but NY parts make it worth the shot to watch it lol #sobiased.. I hv never watched any of Anne's work so I hv zero expectation ..LR will be the first n I hope I will like it,whatever the outcomes will be I definitely will tune in and love it for NY..lmaoo #extremebiased

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Anne's lakorns are just annoyingly detailed that the team have problems keeping track of all of the details which is why the lakorn ends up being a joke coz after all of the details they dump on you, storyline still ends up over the top and not making sense because the missteps with some character consistency ahhaha but the over the topness will be the reason for making some things be the talk of the town whether on good or bad terms that will be seen come May lol. This is what I'm telling myself at least, I know that Anne is over the top but this storyline is boring and overdone so it needs to be EXTRA to be memorable. Anne gets the basic right like wardrobe and definitely the casting in here. But everything else is on the production. I actually recommend watching kim and james lakorn because it doesn't have the same storyline as LR obviously but the vibe is going to be about the same. The leads are probably going to have the same temperament and both are dramas with action. Plus the wedding scene with strippers making it rain with money gun is Anne's stamp hahaaha it's the best worst scene I've ever seen in lakorn history! NY are in this lakorn but it's an Anne lakorn. Her vision is all over this. Anne's crazy ahahha but in the end, she is very into the romantic side of lakorns and so is the director who would go pull movie clips for the actors to reference, so I'm looking forward to that way into the end of the lakorn.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i think we didnt need to doubt the quality of this lakorn because we got one of best director, p'aew always know how to direct the actor and make them express their character well and make it feel so real, you could see the example like game rai game rak and klueen cheewit so its gonna be well done lakorn, so just pray for the rating for this lakorn because sometime even a good lakorn has bad rating, i want NY to feel proud for the rating of this lakorn, because they have been dissapointed before in leh lub salub rang.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Just reporters being vile again. They asked her if she's scared of following up to BPSW... which is dumb coz this lakorn isn't even following BPSW it's jj and taew's lakorn. Then they asked her if she's afraid that viewers won't be into NY coz they seem distant. But she says no coz NY portrayed their roles well etc. Just a lot of dumb questioning that is leading to more drama.

But on actual info that's relevant to the lakorn, she says they have about 3-4 parts left to edit. The channel hasn't told her when it'll air but they're rushing her to get it done so the Chinese end can do their censoring. It's kinda annoying that anne acts like she doesn't know when it'll air now when they reported that it would be in May and that they still have editing to do when this originally was so supposed to air in January. It's just oddly long to edit a lakorn that has little difficulty in editing, like they don't have cgi or anything to do really. But if they were done with about 4 episodes in January, it seems like they're spending about a week per episodes so it could mean that the episodes are higher. Which we deserve this because their last two lakorns were short too. It'll be nice to have 15 episodes because anne loves to showcase her side characters so more episodes means more screen time for the leads.
If the lakorn would air together with chinese side.. it is normal for anne cannot say about the date yet cuz after finishing .. they have to give to chinese team for censor and subbing plus if there is something that china side not please with.. they might have to redo that sceen... is this lakorn the first to be with china? If it is I won't surprise anne and ch3 r very careful ...

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Chinese side said it was set to air in May. They're not going to reshoot that's redundant. That's what sending it for inspection is for. If they don't like something they'll just edit out what they don't like.