[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

littleminions39

sarNie Egg
Today is the day that im waiting for. But its really disappointed me cause i dont see any pic of ny together :sad6::sad6::sad6: nvm, i can see the older one of them that can make me in happy again:naughty2:

Last edited:

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
waited for this day for so long to see NY interacting both onscreen and backstage...but got none of the two:sad6::sad6::sad6:
still some hope left till the event ends:facepalm:
or else this would be the worst anniversary event in regards with the couple (individually they did nicely but it becomes the best when they are together:icon12:)

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
The closest pic them standing together will be with the group pic then the dance at the center of the field but still so fin to me:aaaaa::aaaaa:.. This is because they have been paired up with their next lakorn costars but their hearts remain together:naughty2::naughty2: seperate but together that's NY :love::love:.. dressing and having make up together unknowingly, that teasing penalty shoot.. These moments are so sweet to me OMG.. I understand some are frustrated but me is more than happy looking at them happy..hoping for more sweet moments of NY to come..
Hey he missed the goal again hahahhaha

P/s: Matt peranee n nadech dance collab look hot damn it what a great performer nadech:clap: but his eyes n hearts ya know belong to the no18 birth date girl lol