[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
28434323_167360813915002_7010117321268133888_n(1).jpg

Nominations The Best Actors In TV Gold Awards 2017

1. Nadech Kugimiya (Leh Lub Salub Rang)
2. Weir Sukollawat (Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen)
3. Tor Thanapob (Project S The Series – Side by Side)
4. Captain Phutanate (Buang Sanaeha)
5. Son Yuke (Tae Pang Korn)

-------------------------------------------------------
Nominations The Best Actress In TV Gold Awards 2017

1. Yaya Urassaya (Kluen Cheewit)
2. Aum Patchrapa (Plerng Phranang)
3. Taew Natapohn (Rak Nakara)
4. Janie Thienphosuwan (Plerng Boon)
5. Noon Sirapan (Buang Sanaeha) .

Source: thaistarnews.info

Hope they can win

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Mayb he change it so he can make the goal. But unfortunately he still missed
It won't happens unless he starts practice football hahahaha...
P'Deng looked so upset when he failed to score . All the producers up there rooting for him to success a penalty kick. I didn't expect much from him he's very entertaining. maybe it will be happen at the right time right place

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It won't happens unless he starts practice football hahahaha...
P'Deng looked so upset when he failed to score . All the producers up there rooting for him to success a penalty kick. I didn't expect much from him he's very entertaining. maybe it will be happen at the right time right place
So I am not familiar with soccer/football, but for the penalty shot aren't the kicker also allow to dribble/run/move with the ball and try to trick the goalie then kick it in? Or they can only kick from a distance? Regardless, my pra'ek better go practice for next year!

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
So I am not familiar with soccer/football, but for the penalty shot aren't the kicker also allow to dribble/run/move with the ball and try to trick the goalie then kick it in? Or they can only kick from a distance? Regardless, my pra'ek better go practice for next year!
Bc it's friendly match they always have penalty as final to closing the game. In fact he has no skill to play football ... His legs aren't made for it hahahahaha if he practice one a while he would gain sense to use his legs,high chance to score. Since they put him there as striker with p'off ppl expect him to score at least 1 goal .

Love these moment too....
suwimonbreeze_1___BgJYkvqn7n1___.jpg suwimonbreeze_2___BgJYkvqn7n1___.jpg

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I guess Nadech probably has planned to wear shirt No.18 and commit to kick the ball into the goal for Yaya’s BD gift this year :love: as he announced it in front of thousand people at the stadium “ This kick is for you “ :love: but unfortunately he missed it again :risas3::risas3::BangHead:

Anyway even he missed the goal but he has made the most finnnnnn declaration for nyfc to scream from their heart :icon12:

DEB1A3F7-ABB3-485B-83FC-051619C99099.jpeg 8F06E9C6-68B8-469C-8144-BFFBE7D9966A.jpeg

Cr.on pic

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I will translate some comments from Smoothmuffin ig.

“ When Nadech said this kick is for for you, we screamed so loud that the stands felt shaking. The neighboring stands asked us why we screamed and why Nadech pointed out the number 18 on his back. We said it’s Yaya’s birthday. They (Margie’s fans club) then joined us and screamed too. “

“ I screamed so loud in front of my TV too. So loud that my kid was scared. “

Last edited:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling

“ When Nadech said this kick is for for you, we screamed so loud that the stands felt shaking. The neighboring stands asked us why we screamed and why Nadech pointed out the number 18 on his back. We said it’s Yaya’s birthday. They (James Ma’s fans club) then joined us and screamed too. “

OMG Finnnnnnnn :love::love::love: thank you so much for your translation :thumbup: if P’ Pood ( female MC) knew that Nadech refer No.18 to Yaya, she definitely teased Nadech to make everyone scream more and more too

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling

“ When Nadech said this kick is for for you, we screamed so loud that the stands felt shaking. The neighboring stands asked us why we screamed and why Nadech pointed out the number 18 on his back. We said it’s Yaya’s birthday. They (Margie’s fans club) then joined us and screamed too. “

OMG this is so awesomeeeeee..Loving the support from Margie fans...Thanks so much for the trans :angel10:

All these Finn moments really made me smile all day today..:aaaaa::aaaaa:

Did someone manage to catch LR new teaser yesterday :confused12:..hope someone did :worship2:..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for posting.

Gotta love the "This kick is for you" moment...:icon12:
:love::aaaaa::cheer::angel10:

Just seeing her picture, he's so happy!

Hey baby, come closer, come a little closer...;) from Yaya's song "Make It Happens"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgKqMESnAFB/?hl=en&taken-by=urassayas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgKsSHxH5Vq/?hl=en&taken-by=keaw_jung

Did you all see P'yaya and P'Nadech's mother posted these to thank NYFC? Love them both to the moon and back.
Thanks for sharing na ka.

Yaya posted this picture to thanks NYFC with a caption, "Thank you all NYFC from the bottom of my heart for coming to cheer and support pe'Nadech and me naka. The supports are the most important to us ka. thank you mak mak na kaaaa. Love you most...."

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I wonder if NY went rock climbing together today cuz Nadech wasn't with his mum at the Thai traditional dress thing & it doesn't look like he's been filming today as I haven't seen any bts pics
I know Bian, her friend, was defo there