[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Cant believe they make a big fuss over yaya's first ig picture lmaooo.

oh btw im in Thailand rn and lol i cant believe i actually talked about NY with one of the local i've met today. It started when i saw ch3 calender with Na pic on her table and she was suprised +laughing out loud when i said i know nadech. The best part was when I said I loveee Na and his girl friend and then the girl replied Oh his girlfriend Yaya urassaya ! lol
This is CRAZY! Who’s DESPERATE enough to make such a fuzz over a freaking post? lol that’s really DUMB! lol (just the fact a person is crazy enough to go back to a 6-7 y/o post is absurd!)

You ny fans shouldn’t get so worked up! The crazy MY fans are in the minority lol but I don’t see them attacking any ny fans anywhere in this forum lol you can’t say about the Chinese MY fans lmaooooo they’re the crazy ones!! Cuz they ship like crazy for sure!’lol but even I rarely see the crazy fans like that anywhere else lol so y’all can rest assure!

But if people adore MY in KC it means they did well and really translated their chemistry onscreen! Offscreen, it’s nobodys business who they date.

Crazy MY fans shouldn’t be the reason any NY fans should get so worked up if y’all already know Yaya belongs with Nadech 100%! Lol

Ahahah I do adore Yaya to a certain degree mostly due to her international career lol so I peek this thread here and there but when I read crazy fan posts, I’m shaking my head in disbelief lol

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
MY did and awesome job don’t get me wrong but what really caught my attention was the story line..,

Can you imagine Mark doing Nadech role in LLSR lol I don’t think mark can ever pull that role off like NAdech did.. nadech did an amazing job...Yaya even better..

The story line to KC is the main reason why they ship MY, no one really ship MY in their first drama right cuz the story line was sooooo boring...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for the updates.
@TS1718 , thank you for sharing your beautiful fanart. You did great!

Yaya is gorgeous in traditional Thai costume attending Oon Ai Rak Klay Kwam Nao Festival (Warm Love to Temper the Cold) initiated by the king for Thai people to overcome sadness & to pay tribute to late kings. Thanks to Rosie Mystica for info na ka.

When did Yaya do the fitting?
the same day Barry went there?
Hehehe
View attachment 11197 View attachment 11198
  • naga_naga Fitting for NAGARA’s BIFW2018 .... 24-3-18 @ the Parc Paragon’s Big White Tent
View attachment 11199
Haha...I think they might have the fitting on the same day..;)

cr:as tagged,r mystica,naga naga,fong fong,rightful owners

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for the updates.
@TS1718 , thank you for sharing your beautiful fanart. You did great!

Yaya is gorgeous in traditional Thai costume attending Oon Ai Rak Klay Kwam Nao Festival (Warm Love to Temper the Cold) initiated by the king for Thai people to overcome sadness & to pay tribute to late kings. Thanks to Rosie Mystica for info na ka.

Haha...I think they might have the fitting on the same day..;)

cr:as tagged,r mystica,naga naga,fong fong,rightful owners
Yaya and Kimmy look so pretty in Thai traditional costumes:love::love::love:

So they are really sort of fitting on the same day, I thought she went there a day after Na :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech's so handsome and funny at the fitting for NAGARA's BIFW2018. ...haha

I couldn't stop laughing while watching this clip of Nadech's Goal Kick Techniques, thanks to NYinterFC.
He never fails to make us laugh....haha. Hope he'll score some goals this year! Nadech Su Su :cheer:

Can't get enough of Yaya in a beautiful Thai traditional costume....

cr:as tagged,keaw jung,NYinterFC,rightful owners

Last edited:

koji1234

sarNie Egg
Here's a link to Nadech fitting for NAGARA's BIFW2018.
He's so handsome and funny...haha

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v...020_188408121886256_6081544670318428160_n.mp4

I couldn't stop laughing while watching this clip of Nadech's Goal Kick Techniques, thanks to NYinterFC.
He never fails to make us laugh....haha. Hope he'll score some goals this year! Nadech Su Su :cheer:

Can't get enough of Yaya in a beautiful Thai traditional costume....

cr:as tagged,keaw jung,NYinterFC,rightful owners
Yaya is beautiful. And of course , Nadech always being silly :celebrate16:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
love the way nadech show his love to yaya by using alot of things that given by yaya: the shirt (urassaya's since 2011), jeans that yaya painted, tote bag for merit, couple bracelet, i feel love shirt couple and now the shirt that he use from his birthday has "n" written but actually look like "ny" written in that, i think nadech must be really wanna show off his love and make us their fans feel happy even without seeing them together

Last edited: