[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hey thank you all for your support to NY, many new active members come back, it's good. :thumbup:

About speculating, 99% of Inter FC have no prooves, pics, evidences that they are dating (actually, they have whith what NY InterFC used to share but unfortuntaely, some people give much more importance to "WORDS" than "ACTIONS") whereas 100% of true thai NYFC and 1% of inter FC like me or @Mins who are able to understand and read thai, have solid evidences about their status. But you will get nothing from any true NYFC because NY love their privacy and any true NYFC will respect that and will never spread any intimate and private moments of these two unless Nadech allows it or you will have to deal with him :risas3:. Sometimes, he can be in a good mood and share some finnnnn things like "the scarf", the "urassaya's since 2011 T shirt", to call Yaya "Tee rak" publicly and many many other things :thumbup:.

Actually, regarding all the dramas happen when they open more their relationship publicly, this situation right now is exactly the same one as last year when there were dramas about their status because Yaya has been trapped by thai medias and allowed them to call Nadech as "HER BOYFRIEND". So from now on, I prefer to see them to keep using "best friend" publicly to describe their relationship, this is the best thing to do :love:.

"My dearest Barry, my partner in crime, my confident, my idol and my bestfriend :). I wish u all the best in every aspect of your life and I thank you truly, for always being there for me, you know how special you are :) We rock :icon12:" ====== YOU RE MY EVERYTHING By Mrs Urassaya Sperbund Kugimiya :icon12:

Let's wait how will be this "chicken soup" Nadech was talking about. All NYFC want to taste this chicken soup Na, hurry up!!!! :risas3:

Hey I wonder why these haters have not used this edited pic of Yaya with her red pullover in Japan because Na also wore a red pullover....and in Japan too...Oops Sorry, I have ruined everything :naughty2: :risas3:

You know what, by seeing all the BTS of Brother & sister, I found Yaya was much more closer to Sunny than Nichkhun because Sunny is so funny! But I guess, Nichkhun is more famous and is an easy prey to make rumours than Sunny. I just want to say, poor you Sunny, HIDE YOUR FACE PLEASE :risas3:!

cr.gdh

From smoothmuffin in IG alias pittanomipa in yt, you know, those who are very close to NY because they follow them everywhere, everyday meanwhile some "lost crazy chinese fans" talk a lot :risas3:

smoothmuffin Rome wasn’t built in a day. ~ ความรักก็เช่นกัน .

Well to conclude and about what @Mins has said, I also have some infos but are they the same? :risas3:. I can only say that EVERYTHING IS OK, I will not yet give this info because it is entertaining to see how hard some people try to influence other members in their madness :thumbup:. It's interesting to know more about human sciences. But @Mins , if you have sthg to reveal, wish it will not take too long because there are many frightening people out there.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure yaya and nadech are super busy at the moment. its not distantly themselves from one another there just too busy to see each other. couples cant really stick to each other like super glue all the time. there is something call a phone or facetime or skype endless ways to contact someone. and since we are not all there with Yaya and Nadech we can't really say they are distancing from each other either. besides, we all suspect that yaya and nadech are dating but we have to remember that this is also not a confirmation to if they are or not. IDC what u say the proof of if they are dating or not, if its not coming from their mouths and confirming it to the whole world they are not dating, its all just speculation of what people think. sooo, u cant really get mad at either one if they happen to be with someone else either. but its base on how u interpret it. i'm just saying.........

If your here to cause TROUBLE please leave and leave us fans alone. Ur opinion does not matter to us if u dislike one of them. If you don't like one of them then why are u here on this thread to begin with? Please stop and go away, ur negativity is not needed here. this is a place for people who are generally interested in people who enjoy both Yaya and Nadech updates.

In fact she or he does not belong here @Nadechlover:angel10: let me suggest for you to join and stay there for good in Spicy.forum I'm sure you will enjoy there 95% in that forum are NY haters:BangHead::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
ahhaah you know when a "chinese " fan spot nichkhun and yaya at a bar in the middle of bangkok and no thai people saw them is pretty interesting ahhaaha this is why I don't fuck with chinese fans ahhaha

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
to the person who started all of these nonsenses... DUDE your method of argument is SO bad that everyone in my philosophy class would actually cry reading all of your statements.

let's see... your entire claim is "yaya is being cold to nadech" so everything you are say should be the premises to support that conclusion, right? but see... here's the thing, your premises have to actually be ALL TRUE in order for your conclusion to be true...then you can actually have a SOUND argument.

all of your premises seem to be true...sure, if a person doesn't know better, they'd buy it. i'd buy it. however lets be real, none of us here are actually THAT shortsighted, you gotta give proofs to support your evidences man if you want us to believe you. just flat out throwing "facts" here and there without NOTHING (like ACTUAL real proofs.. not just "what you read") to back that up is NOT a way to go. woo your persuasive essay would struggle so bad if this is your way of tackling it.

also from what i read, you seems to only have one or two premises to support your conclusion.... and i guess you were running out of anything else since you started to repeat your premises...which is also VERY BAD... man my Theory of Knowledge professor would probably weep in disappointment if he reads your paper.

listen....i don't know if you had anymore useful, good evidences ... cause you know when you start to repeat yourself, people just stop reading it after awhile....i got tired and bored, i'm sorry.

also.... man if you want to say something and you are hoping to have people agree with you, learn to find a better place to do so...?...i don't know... coming on a forum full of Nadech AND Yaya supporters to make an argument against one of the parties just doesn't seem like the wisest thing to do...but eyyyyy if a person is bored enough and just want to get into a heck of an argument with a bunch of other hardcore fans, then whatever floats you boat right?

ps your whole "double standard" thing got me laughing in anger... for something as heavy and controversial as that... next time, be more careful to not use it so lightly; everything you said just seems to contradict your whole point; also you just seem like someone who never ACTUALLY had to deal with double standard... just something you should keep in mind. lastly, i swear i'll shut up after this, isn't it about time where women should stop beating other women down to the ground (i'm assuming most of us here are women) don't we have enough men and the majority of the society doing that to us already? all of these movements around the world where everyone is fighting their asses off for the equality for ALL and to make women be heard FOR ONCE make your use of double standard nothing short of just utter ignorance. sorry i don't mean to get all political and feminism on you... but you go around using terms like "double standard" you are kind of asking for it.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
If I were a true "nadechlover", instead of putting my attention on dramas, rumours, I will protect and defend him, I will give updates about him, more about his works than his personal life. In order to tell to everybody how talented he is, how famous he is, how incredible Nadech rules the Thai entertainment industry like no thai actors have never succeed to do it. He is the most popular and the most talented: 131 awards by shooting less lakorns than the others in a short time at only 26years old and has already endorsed 124 advertissements afer working for 8 years. When you compare him with the others, it is even more impressive :clap:. In addition, even if he is the n1, he is so down to earth, so respectful, never put himself to be better than anyone else, takes care alone all his family at 26 years old. The reason why thai people LOVE him so much. People can say whatever they want about him, nobody can deny the REALITY so let people talk, it's entertaining :thumbup:

Let me introduce you Nadech if you don't know who he is :love:

cr.nyinterfc (thank you NY Inter FC for editind and sharing these informations)

PS: hey but this is what I used to do for both Nadech & Yaya so I am the real Nadechlover & Yayalover lool and also all those who used to do it.

Last edited:
Or maybe some of us already joined there and spread the rumours secretly with other identity LOL

I used to visit that forum only m3lhouse:icon12: is nice and the rest are NY haters:fighting3::fighting3: their style are all the same in their SARCASM against NY like saying I REALLY LIKE YARRY but I AM FED UP SEEING THEM TOGETHER something like this:BangHead::BangHead: then some will wish NY to brake up:fighting3::fighting3:

If I were a true "nadechlover", instead of putting my attention on dramas, rumours, I will protect and defend him, I will give updates about him, more about his works than his personal life. In order to tell to everybody how talented he is, how famous he is, how incredible Nadech rules the Thai entertainment industry like no thai actors have never succeed to do it. He is the most popular and the most talented: 131 awards by shooting less lakorns than the others in a short time at only 26years old and has already endorsed 124 advertissements afer working for 8 years. When you compare him with the others, it is even more impressive :clap:. People can say whatever they want about him, nobody can deny the REALITY so let people talk, it's entertaining :thumbup:

PS: hey but this is actually what I used to do here so I am the real Nadechlover and Yayalover :thumbup:.

thanks @sasuke06 dear

I remember before in Spicy.forum some Nadech haters said that James J will outshine Nadech one of JJ's advantage is his height since he is taller than Nadech but few days later Nadech won two acting awards for TNNKK and Khu Kam Nadech's haters in the forum became speechless more NY events followed GOOD Karma was on Nadech:angel10::icon12:

WARNING to all NEW NYers

DO NOT EVER go to :BangHead:SPICY.forum :fighting3::fighting3: people there are majority NY Haters:BangHead:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@su
If I were a true "nadechlover", instead of putting my attention on dramas, rumours, I will protect and defend him, I will give updates about him, more about his works than his personal life. In order to tell to everybody how talented he is, how famous he is, how incredible Nadech rules the Thai entertainment industry like no thai actors have never succeed to do it. He is the most popular and the most talented: 131 awards by shooting less lakorns than the others in a short time at only 26years old and has already endorsed 124 advertissements afer working for 8 years. When you compare him with the others, it is even more impressive :clap:. In addition, even if he is the n1, he is so down to earth, so respectful, never put himself to be better than anyone else, takes care alone all his family at 26 years old. The reason why thai people LOVE him so much. People can say whatever they want about him, nobody can deny the REALITY so let people talk, it's entertaining :thumbup:

cr.nyinterfc

sasuke06, post: 1250976, member: 8519"]If I were a true "nadechlover", instead of putting my attention on dramas, rumours, I will protect and defend him, I will give updates about him, more about his works than his personal life. In order to tell to everybody how talented he is, how famous he is, how incredible Nadech rules the Thai entertainment industry like no thai actors have never succeed to do it. He is the most popular and the most talented: 131 awards by shooting less lakorns than the others in a short time at only 26years old and has already endorsed 124 advertissements afer working for 8 years. When you compare him with the others, it is even more impressive :clap:. In addition, even if he is the n1, he is so down to earth, so respectful, never put himself to be better than anyone else, takes care alone all his family at 26 years old. The reason why thai people LOVE him so much. People can say whatever they want about him, nobody can deny the REALITY so let people talk, it's entertaining :thumbup:

cr.nyinterf

Nadech is all what you decribes... I can say it because I saw it with my own eyes how much he loved and appreciated his fans. Not just him, the ppl around him is the same way as Nadech. His asst. Manager Gukanutt is very nice and sweet.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks @sasuke06 dear

I remember before in Spicy.forum some Nadech haters said that James J will outshine Nadech one of JJ's advantage is his height since he is taller than Nadech but few days later Nadech won two acting awards for TNNKK and Khu Kam Nadech's haters in the forum became speechless more NY events followed GOOD Karma was on Nadech:angel10::icon12:

WARNING to all NEW NYers

DO NOT EVER go to :BangHead:SPICY.forum :fighting3::fighting3: people there are majority NY Haters:BangHead:
OMG no comparison! Hands down :worship2: - Nadech all the way :naughty2::nut::love: . He has height over Nadech, but his face is too round or his chin is too weak. Also, Nadech looks hot in any hairstyle - even the shaved head look. Nadech is way more sexier and gorgeous; Nadech is a better actor; Nadech sings better; I can go on and on, but I think the majority will agree with me right? Not to bring another lakorn into this thread, but as an example, JJ is wearing that similar hair style that Nadech had in LLSR and he does not look good in it compared to Nadech.

* I am the real Nadechlover too!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

Taa_NLY

TS1718
Hi again...
Some people are really trying to take everything seriously like your life is depend on it. Life is hard enough and fangirling activity should be fun.
And girl I was a shipper of kpop idols. What you call 'LOGIC' is merely a delusional thought that I used to do back then (Im ashamed of it). I've been there, I was a Nichkhun fan back in the days. And some delusional shippers in China and Indonesia are still carrying the same way of thinking. No wonder the fan war still happen.
So enough of that. And my proposal of chatting group is still up hehehehe...
My IG acc is @TS1718 you're welcome to add and have fun (trolls go away). Instagram DM is convenience for me as I'm using it to talk to my friends often.

OK have a nice day. :)

Taa_NLY

TS1718
@su

sasuke06, post: 1250976, member: 8519"]If I were a true "nadechlover", instead of putting my attention on dramas, rumours, I will protect and defend him, I will give updates about him, more about his works than his personal life. In order to tell to everybody how talented he is, how famous he is, how incredible Nadech rules the Thai entertainment industry like no thai actors have never succeed to do it. He is the most popular and the most talented: 131 awards by shooting less lakorns than the others in a short time at only 26years old and has already endorsed 124 advertissements afer working for 8 years. When you compare him with the others, it is even more impressive :clap:. In addition, even if he is the n1, he is so down to earth, so respectful, never put himself to be better than anyone else, takes care alone all his family at 26 years old. The reason why thai people LOVE him so much. People can say whatever they want about him, nobody can deny the REALITY so let people talk, it's entertaining :thumbup:

cr.nyinterf

Nadech is all what you decribes... I can say it because I saw it with my own eyes how much he loved and appreciated his fans. Not just him, the ppl around him is the same way as Nadech. His asst. Manager Gukanutt is very nice and sweet.
Miss you P'Mao :crybaby2:

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
Hi again...
Some people are really trying to take everything seriously like your life is depend on it. Life is hard enough and fangirling activity should be fun.
And girl I was a shipper of kpop idols. What you call 'LOGIC' is merely a delusional thought that I used to do back then (Im ashamed of it). I've been there, I was a Nichkhun fan back in the days. And some delusional shippers in China and Indonesia are still carrying the same way of thinking. No wonder the fan war still happen.
So enough of that. And my proposal of chatting group is still up hehehehe...
My IG acc is @TS1718 you're welcome to add and have fun (trolls go away). Instagram DM is convenience for me as I'm using it to talk to my friends often.

OK have a nice day. :)
Even though I'm not a hardcore KhunToria shipper I always smile & happy watched their WGM program back in the days ;)

Taa_NLY

TS1718
Even though I'm not a hardcore KhunToria shipper I always smile & happy watched their WGM program back in the days ;)
Yeah... Some Chinese fans still ship them hard until now. And still doing what she called that logic match up couple items and poses. Hahahahaha...
Idols in early 20s do those kind of things bc their fans are obsessed of them being single... I'm not sure idols in their 30 are so into it.
Don't they understand the most recent event of song song couple and Rain-Kim take hee that they adopt private lifestyle off camera and off social media. They even refuse question abt personal life. And people are grown up... I'm so irritating with Nadechlover statement wish yaya to be back to her old self?
People are gown up. So does she.

Well I do enjoy some WGM couples episodes and find them entertaining.
And the program is cancelled due to low ratings. The concept is no longer appealing. But it was fun except the part that I was delusional hahahhahaha

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I am a

OMG no comparison! Hands down :worship2: - Nadech all the way :naughty2::nut::love: . He has height over Nadech, but his face is too round or his chin is too weak. Also, Nadech looks hot in any hairstyle - even the shaved head look. Nadech is way more sexier and gorgeous; Nadech is a better actor; Nadech sings better; I can go on and on, but I think the majority will agree with me right? Not to bring another lakorn into this thread, but as an example, JJ is wearing that similar hair style that Nadech had in LLSR and he does not look good in it compared to Nadech.

* I am the real Nadechlover too!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Height is just height. It's not real talent or sustaining for a career... Buildings are tall too ahhaha it's not like he's short short he's just not tall enough sometimes for the taller gen nang aek especially when they wear heels. But he's not a puny guy like alex or like tom cruise. Aesthetically it could definitely help if he was taller but his height is not a deal breaker it's just that one thing that people go to nit pick. Mario and Nadech have the same-ish height but mario never really gets shit for it. His skinny phase for my love from the star is necessary for the role but I don't think it's a good look for him. His best body wise was the time around his scene in LLSR where he's undressing in front of the gay actor like dizaaaaamn pecks like rows of durian ahhaa.... but his skinny-ness is okay just don't get fat like rising sun. No one of Nadech's peers or predecessors have his career/looks/ability. When he's #1 the gap between the other positions are still very far. Like okay you're number 2, 3, etc but it's like they're waaaaaaay over there and it's near impossible for them to catch up because he's still gonna be active for some time. His peers are actually very lucky that nadech isn't really ambitious now he just does enough like he's not trying to go to china/korea/grab every endorsement. When he started out he literally worked non stop, they called him mr. everywhere. But because he worked so much at the offset of his career he's at the point where he doesn't have to prove anything or take up every offer because he's that rich.

Yaya is going to sing an additional song at the perd vic. She says it's a known song, it looks like a slow song. I would fall out of my chair if it's the original myf ost because it has to be related to LR so maybe.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is going to sing an additional song at the perd vic. She says it's a known song, it looks like a slow song. I would fall out of my chair if it's the original myf ost because it has to be related to LR so maybe.

I was just in IG and saw a clip of Yaya talking about her song and it never occurred to me that it could be MYF ost. If so, I would be so thrilled. I hope if she does, she comes out as a princess. Oh so excited.

P.S - extra cheerful right now cause Ma'Keaw/Nadech finally post Good morning in IG. I was wondering why she's quiet on Sunday and not saying Good morning or say Good night ( Saturday). :pancarta:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everybody and hope you all are doing well na ka. Glad to see many members come back to this thread.:)

Agree, Nadech is indeed one of the most popular and talented actors, and he is also a very nice, kind, respectful, considerate and down to earth young man :icon12:.

Can't wait for Vic Big 3 on February 6th.....looking forward to see the teasers, dancing, and Yaya's singing.....

Hello....sure miss you na...

Taking care of each other....

Getting ready for Chinese New Year....Yaya's so pretty...

Like this ad.....Lucky in Life, Lucky in Love....

cr:as tagged, rightful owners

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I search YouTube and listen to the OST to MYF and I am hoping @Mins is right, because how awesome would it be that Yaya is singing that OST? According to the clip above, Yaya said it’s a hard song to sing and her voice is scratchy ( too much singing probably) and she almost fainted. (I listened to the OST and the female voice is high.)

Yaya said she really like the song and it has a very good meaning. ( and if it’s MYF OST then I agree :love:) Looking forward to seeing her/their performance because she said it’s something different that haven’t been seen before and they went all out.

BTW - 6 degrees of separation : Ann T. is Princess in MYF, Khun Mam is her royal servant in MYF, Khun Mam chose/ discovered Nadech and Yaya to play as pra’nangs in 4HHKK, Ann is producing Crown Princess which Nadech and Yaya are pra’nangs :)