[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
About the merit today, someone who works at this hospital has tweeted about Nadech & Yaya, I love to see people praise them, because it doesn't come from NYFC so it has more values :)

Ferny• •nn‏ @FernSoSO
คราวที่แล้วณเดชน์มาช่วยหาเงินเข้าโรงพยาบาล ครั้งนี้ญาญ่าก็มาบริจาคเครื่องช่วยหายใจให้วอร์ดอีก น่าชื่นชมจริงๆคู่นี้

Ferny• •nn‏ @FernSoSO
Last time, Nadech came to help for gaining money for hospital, this time Yaya came to offer ventilator for breathing, this couple is so admirable
credit: https://twitter.com/FernSoSO/status/959732413759762432

You have to read this article and use google translator, you will even more fall in love with Yaya. The hospital team has called themself Yaya as "ฝากถึง คุณอุรัสยา... นางฟ้าของพวกเรา" which means "I send it to khun Urassaya...our angel":
credit: https://t.co/Zm0NWSO11O

Gallery of Yaya's images for her merit today: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1858012197544487&id=100000071747290
Gallery of Nadech's images for his last merit many months ago: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1681482638530778&id=100000071747290
credit: Phuttarak Yindeekulapong

About the dance practise of CH3 VIC BIG 3, this is a gallery of images from Variety Dance: https://www.facebook.com/varietydance/photos/pcb.1557588364277431/1557585534277714/?type=3&theater

Don't miss the CH3 VIC BIG 3 who will be held on tuesday 6th february from 4.30 - 6.00 pm & 6.20 - 8.05 pm

Pictures Cr. aorumm,bung_lakorn

During the last CH3 Vic Big 3 last year :love:

cr.barryayano1

Our Navy Dawin will be totally in Dior black suit, sooooooo handsome :love: (cr.verasalon)

Fan Art is coming more and more :), thank you to mave_nice for always making such beautiful edited picture :thumbup:

According to this source, Likit rak the crown Princess will come on Monday - tuesday so just after the lakorn which is airing right now. Very soon my friends :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya

I certainly wasn’t trying to stop you from doing anything, but I was only expressing my opinion on what I’ve seen happen to other people who ask a question about a rumor here and then be told not to be weak minded or overthink things. I understand that @Nadechlover has a bias towards Nadech and if you ignore her/him then it’s certainly your prerogative, but although @Nadechlover initiated the negativity everyone else here took part to snowball that negativity (and I’m including myself). Like @Anne22 said, moving forward let’s focus on positive news and this Lakorn in this thread.

@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya

I certainly wasn’t trying to stop you from doing anything, but I was only expressing my opinion on what I’ve seen happen to other people who ask a question about a rumor here and then be told not to be weak minded or overthink things. I understand that @Nadechlover has a bias towards Nadech and if you ignore her/him then it’s certainly your prerogative, but although @Nadechlover initiated the negativity everyone else here took part to snowball that negativity (and I’m including myself). Like @Anne22 said, moving forward let’s focus on positive news and this Lakorn in this thread.
sorry for misunderstanding it was because it looks like you were siding that fake NYer when you said that we bullied her or him and we crucify her. FYI someone informed me that she is a Yaya hater and she was blocked in one of NY fan IG acc due to her dramas and negativity I also have my own personal exprienced you can see in the previous pages even in LLSR thread @Nadechlover used to instill in the thread about MY she was accusing the chinese fans true or not I dont care but the result was you will feel the negativity and if you're an NY shipper newbie you will really hate Yaya and she keeps on talking about Mark I almost believed that she is an MY fan but the truth is she is a Yaya hater that is revealed few pages back.PEACE:angel10:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
sorry for misunderstanding it was because it looks like you were siding that fake NYer when you said that we bullied her or him and we crucify her. FYI someone informed me that she is a Yaya hater and she was blocked in one of NY fan IG acc due to her dramas and negativity I also have my own personal exprienced you can see in the previous pages even in LLSR thread @Nadechlover used to instill in the thread about MY she was accusing the chinese fans true or not I dont care but the result was you will feel the negativity and if you're an NY shipper newbie you will really hate Yaya and she keeps on talking about Mark I almost believed that she is an MY fan but the truth is she is a Yaya hater that is revealed few pages back.PEACE:angel10:
Lol, chill please, I was just stating the truth, unlike all of delusional NY fans here, are you going to kill yourself if NY didn get married at the end? She and Nickhun are wearing the same shirt right now, and once she posts something, Nickhun will immediately on the spot press like to it even though he is the type of person who didn frequently like people's post. I believed NY were still sweet before Nadech and his family going to Japan, and Na's mum didn like her every pic now, she used to like her every pic back then even she was bashed by those antis.

Taa_NLY

TS1718
I would propose NYfans a new thread or chatting group, drama and trolls free...
The negativity of 1 person really affected on the whole thread and I'm sure I'm not the one who feel uncomfortable and hesitant to share information about Nadech and Yaya here (unrelated to Likid Ruk stuff). Please let me know which site or app best to accommodate it.:)
OK I'm done for now.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I would propose NYfans a new thread or chatting group, drama and trolls free...
The negativity of 1 person really affected on the whole thread and I'm sure I'm not the one who feel uncomfortable and hesitant to share information about Nadech and Yaya here (unrelated to Likid Ruk stuff). Please let me know which site or app best to accommodate it.:)
OK I'm done for now.
I agree! A new thread or chatting group somewhere else for me to look forward to for updates about NY or them individually because it probably doesn't make sense to come back to Likit Ruk after the lakorn ended.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Since this thread is all yaya biased, I feel like I need not to talk anymore because whatever she does, you all will support her as a quote goes:
When Yaya is touchy with guys, it is called friendly
When Nadech is touchy with girls, it is called flirting and should go to hell
I will pray sincerely for him to meet a really good girl who truly love him and not because of koojin status

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Omg ... I was busy for 2 days and this thread welcome me with 5 pages to backread ;);).... I think we should let them have some air and space to their personal life... like normal relationship .. they will have good time and they will have bad time too .. but as Nadech said and Sasuke highlighted.. it is their life and they have to learn and go through... not to overthink... I admitted that after Japan trip.. the situation between mae kaew ig ang yaya ig shaked me.. but.. on ig .. we only show what we wish to show... it is not reflection of what we really do in our life.. it is what we wish to show about our life.. there are many untold story behind any kind of social media.. ig, fb etc... for yaya interaction with other guys.. yaya is sweet, free and kind hearted girl .. everyone who met her mentioned this.. but one obvious thing I found out aboit her is evenyhough she is touchy and lively with other guys.. she never cross their personal space nor let them come into her space .. but with nadech.. they don't have space... yaya is more into herself and off guard if she is with nadech .. this is very obvious if u look carefully.. and I found something interesting on ig a few days back and probably it will be the one that Mins is referring to..
The little girl that yaya used yo huging ... her mom posted ig story a few days back that little girl was playing on microphone.. saying "hello" and after the pause she said p'bear! That girl spent whole days with yaya ... I think everyone of here knows how yaya call nadech.. ;););):love::love::love: .. peace to all... everyone can have a little doubt but they cannot bush on the idol that they admire lol....

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Since this thread is all yaya biased, I feel like I need not to talk anymore because whatever she does, you all will support her as a quote goes:
I will pray sincerely for him to meet a really good girl who truly love him and not because of koojin status
Dude! I bet your the bearded fortune teller who blocked me on instragram after I told you to stop making assumptions and trying to label Yaya as a two timer! The internet is so small! First off, that’s not fair to Yaya, why do you act like you know her better then she knows her? If anything, Yaya has already admitted that Nadech knows her better then anyone. Lately they haven’t been hanging out because yes, Yaya is becoming well known not just in Thailand but internationally as a fashionista. Nadech can’t let Thailand down with his next project since it’s up against the original Korean one so how the heck would they find ways to hang out. If they don’t end up together so what? You do make it sound like Nadech is worthless and can’t find another girl, Yaya too. They are adults, they live how they like but don’t try to use your idea that Yaya is cheating because Nichkhun is a really good guy who is a friend of Nadech’s. Your name Nadechlover doesn’t do justice to Nadech if you accuse two of his dear friends.

There is also a quote by Nadech himself. Goes something like this: When they say Yes this is the real Yes, when they say No this is the real No. As a Nadechlover I’m sure you know what this means.

Last edited:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm pretty sure yaya and nadech are super busy at the moment. its not distantly themselves from one another there just too busy to see each other. couples cant really stick to each other like super glue all the time. there is something call a phone or facetime or skype endless ways to contact someone. and since we are not all there with Yaya and Nadech we can't really say they are distancing from each other either. besides, we all suspect that yaya and nadech are dating but we have to remember that this is also not a confirmation to if they are or not. IDC what u say the proof of if they are dating or not, if its not coming from their mouths and confirming it to the whole world they are not dating, its all just speculation of what people think. sooo, u cant really get mad at either one if they happen to be with someone else either. but its base on how u interpret it. i'm just saying.........

If your here to cause TROUBLE please leave and leave us fans alone. Ur opinion does not matter to us if u dislike one of them. If you don't like one of them then why are u here on this thread to begin with? Please stop and go away, ur negativity is not needed here. this is a place for people who are generally interested in people who enjoy both Yaya and Nadech updates.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I have never facepalmed myself so hard in my life; I think I almost broke my nose. That girl you are praying for? I think he may have already met her :angel10::cheer::aaaaa:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Dude! I bet your the bearded fortune teller who blocked me on instragram after I told you to stop making assumptions and trying to label Yaya as a two timer! The internet is so small! First off, that’s not fair to Yaya, why do you act like you know her better then she knows her? If anything, Yaya has already admitted that Nadech knows her better then anyone. Lately they haven’t been hanging out because yes, Yaya is becoming well known not just in Thailand but internationally as a fashionista. Nadech can’t let Thailand down with his next project since it’s up against the original Korean one so how the heck would they find ways to hang out. If they don’t end up together so what? You do make it sound like Nadech is worthless and can’t find another girl, Yaya too. They are adults, they live how they like but don’t try to use your idea that Yaya is cheating because Nichkhun is a really good guy who is a friend of Nadech’s. Your name Nadechlover doesn’t do justice to Nadech if you accuse two of his dear friends.

There is also a quote by Nadech himself. Goes something like this: When they say Yes this is the real Yes, when they say No this is the real No. As a Nadechlover I’m sure you know what this means.
Sorry, I have deactivated my ig long time ago, this is the information that other people share to me lol

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Dude..calm down.. Nadech and Yaya have never admitted that they were dating. Till this day, we don't actually know the extent of their relationship other than that they are 100% bestfriends. This is the label Yaya used to describe Nadech on multiple occasions including recently. Maybe they dated or maybe they never did. Heck, maybe they dated at some point and chose to break up and remain as friends OR they may still be together. I may think they are dating but thats just me SPECULATING about it. They never admitted their status as lovers so please don't insinuate that one is cheating on the other. I have seen Nadech haters call him a cheater for being friends with models and talking to them in the past on insta and I have defended him even though Yaya is my bias simply because to say he or she are "cheating" is not right since we don't know if they are dating. Its never been confirmed and even if they did date, couples may break up at any time. Nickhun and Nadech are good friends and Nickhun took care of him when he went to Korea a while back. If the two are still close, then I'm sure Nadech wont be happy to see Nickhun being attacked like that.

I think for the peace of your mind, as a fan of Nadech, its best to accept his relationship with Yaya as a "Koojin" or "Fantasy-couple" and support it as such. Its fine to speculate about their real status but lets not let our speculations get ahead of us because we don't know what is happening behind closed doors. I personally find that this is the only way we can accept their actions without being sensitive and feeling negative about either one of them.

Last edited: