[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
SMAll rant :)

Okay at first I was a bit baffled after yaya’s OPPO f5 ad came out. Like I want NY to dominate everywhere but then this is the true testimony of just how powerful NY is. With just Nadech at first, OPPO was already selling like crazy with such positive feedback n now yaya has joined the OPPO family, everyone in Thailand will be using OPPO now lol n joined to true ;) NY are truely a very powerful figure. As individuals n total domination as a couple :’) #proud

:pI was also a tiny bit salty at first that yaya was just promoting her new endorsement rather than promoting her bae’s endorsement but since they r endorsing the same product we will see nadech serenading yaya with “tee suay”?? (Maybe??) ;)

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
SMAll rant :)

Okay at first I was a bit baffled after yaya’s OPPO f5 ad came out. Like I want NY to dominate everywhere but then this is the true testimony of just how powerful NY is. With just Nadech at first, OPPO was already selling like crazy with such positive feedback n now yaya has joined the OPPO family, everyone in Thailand will be using OPPO now lol n joined to true ;) NY are truely a very powerful figure. As individuals n total domination as a couple :’) #proud

:pI was also a tiny bit salty at first that yaya was just promoting her new endorsement rather than promoting her bae’s endorsement but since they r endorsing the same product we will see nadech serenading yaya with “tee suay”?? (Maybe??) ;)
Why would she promotes na endorsement ? lol ofc she will only promote what she endorsed

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Just because... we always see nadech and his star-struck gaze towards his teeruk ;) so this is a change of direction ^_^

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.14.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.16.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.17.09 PM.png
honey is pouring out of your eyes ya

Y's stare is no joke *_*
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.17.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.18.48 PM.png

Yaya's thought (my attempt to accurately but really inaccurately present her thought) : "my bby looks so good... ^_^ "
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.20.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.20.47 PM.png

this one i just love, since just look at Y...absent-mindedly twirling the pen and just staring at N
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.21.05 PM.png

this 1 in particular is my fav since Y looks like she's in her own world where its just her and N...Y is completely smitten by N at this point lol
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.21.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 5.22.22 PM.png

i swear there are other ones that are more sweet than these ones but i couldn't find them so these will do for now :) <3

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Anyone know why Yaya is eating a leaf? :pancarta: Did her mum say no more chocolates xD
Yaya said she seemed to eat salad whereas in real, her teeth are full of chocolate. She is always playful our little angel. Videos with no sounds and she seemed to talk to someone...no wonder with who she is :naughty2:.

https://instagram.com/p/BcsAxBTFqVq/

can someone translate what James ma said about Ny?
James Ma had an event today and the medias came to ask him about his new lakorn with Yaya. They asked him if there are many love scenes. He said he doesn't know yet because he has read only 2 episodes. They asked him if he will ask permission to Na to play love scenes with Y :risas3:. James said yes he will have to but in any case, he always did like this in the past with all his actresses like Mint & Kim. As for him, the one he has to ask permission first if they will have love scenes is Yaya because she is the one who will act alongside with him.

A post from boy_pakorn, at this moment, many people tease him because he is the only one from 4HJHKK series to be alone :risas3:. You can also consider this post from boy_pakorn as a "confirmation" about the status of each couple...Fai & Jeed from Duang Jai akkhanee are real :aaaaa:, love at 1st sight, still in love until today. They belong to each other since the beginning, a true fairy tale!

Tomorrow is Nadech fan meeting 2017, I feel excited with this fan meet because I know how Na is playful & hyper, for sure NFC & NYFC will have a lots of fun, wish for us that they will share a lots of pics :worship2:. GET READY !!

This sunday on 17th dec will be Nadech's birthday, someone who can be at the same time cute & sexy #barryturns26.

Last year from Yaya :icon12:

We are all waiting for your wish to Na, Yaya :thumbup: (the only one day of the year where we can see an "UNSEEN" pic from Yaya from their private life lol)

When Yaya and Ma Pla are full of admiration, you will see this kind of stare :love::nut: (This lucky man is NADECH :thumbup:)

"love is love"

Let's talk a little bit about Likit rak the crown princess lol, january is so soon and our excitement is getting higher and higher thanks to Ann's boyfriends atinnabhan with his last 3 posts about the edition of this lakorn on his IG. He has said that for only 2 breaks (1ep has 10 breaks), thongentertainment has made it in 2weeks whereas for their other lakorns, they used to take only 1 week for a one full episode. He admitted that this lakorn is by so far the hardest lakorn they have made since he has worked with Ann.

He said that in this lakorn, Nadech is so handsome and Ann cares a lot about Dawin lol. Yaya is stunning as a princess. He said that they do not sleep a lot and they have only made 2 full episodes at this moment. He also said that he has to admit both Nadech & Yaya are very dedicated with their role, the edition team & thongentertainment by making the 1st 2 episodes were very impressed with their performance :clap:. I am very happy to read such good news, it shows how much Ann and her team dedicate their attention on every details in this lakorn. This looks very promising :thumbup:.

His post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bck39U_FUiw/?taken-by=atinnabhan

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing na ka.

Our handsome pra'ek already arrived at Sakon Nakhon province to get ready for his fan meeting....Hope to see lots of pictures.

Very nice....promoting the same phone haha.....

Continue to delicately and thoroughly editing....su su na....

Some BTS pictures....

cr: rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@bubba 3rd photo of the bts photos isn't from Likit Ruk ;).

When will LR air? I think its airing date has been posted but too many posts for me to backtrack, will appreciate your help :).

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
i wonder how much money they got for endorsing airlines lol. They sure gain A LOT Are there any other celebrities endorsing airlines besides them?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Ms.Zoe, Oops sorry, I'm just so excited for LR haha. Thank you na.

I think LR prob airs in the beginning of January after Ra Rerng Fai (Mon-Tuesday slot).

Some pictures from Nadech meeting.....gotta :icon12: his smile...

He also gives scholarships to the children and takes selfie with his couple phone....:)

cr:as tagged,rightful owners