[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya does not have a red phone. If u watch Margie engagement, Yaya tuck her Phone behind her back and it’s definitely not red..

Sorry I don’t know how to post other I would post the pic for proof lol.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya does not have a red phone. If u watch Margie engagement, Yaya tuck her Phone behind her back and it’s definitely not red..

Sorry I don’t know how to post other I would post the pic for proof lol.
Is it possible it is the phone of her family members?

Is it possible it is the phone of her family members?
yep it is 1% possible because I strongly believe 99% sure it is Nadech's phone Yaya delibirately showed it to us to give us a HINT that they are in fact together:love:NY knows how to fin and tease the FCs:naughty2::naughty2::love:they know we have detective instinct:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I have a question how many days NY were not together if lovers were separated physically for several days do you think they wont miss each other so badly?Now that NY have separate projects and the LR promo is not yet begun do you think communication by phone is enough for NY:icon12:?i dont think so for :icon12:NY who are lovers for 7 years already:icon12: ehem no need to say any further details it is so obvious already I am beginning to become pervert again:love::facepalm::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech is fitting his body for his new role as Achira or Do min joon. Slim & fit body but very muscular!

About Margie & Pok engagement, a short video in HD from Vin Buddy

One of my favourite duo, always have fun to see both of them. Is it Yaya or Ramin :risas3:? This video makes me miss Ramin & Petra in LLSR. Make up my way EP41 from Maybellinethailand

Thank you @bubba for sharing this mag, I repost it in HD. SOON :aaaaa:

Dead good looking couple, their profil are perfect :love: cr.by_family

Dawin's style in LR, dead handsome :love: , cannot wait to see the love story between Dawin & Alice and of course Nadech & Yaya because in fact, this is the same thing lol. cr.unimeloveyou

So cute from Mae Kaew, she thanks them all to surprise in advance Nadech's birthday (17th dec) and she has a attention towards Yaya too. She said Yaya cannot be there tonight because she s shooting her movie brother & sister but Yaya sent her encouragement to Nadech :love: . Look at the tag, she tags urassayas on Nadech :icon12: (most of people who are there are directors for Haute couture fashion brands in Thailand, they shlould advice Na sometimes :risas3:, just teasing, love the way you are, down to earth praek)

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
P pop has a store of Dior brand , that’s why he is known as pop Dior . He also has restaurant etc and do some hosting for Chanel 3 . Really good friends with aum p and Ann and a lot of the hi so people .if m not mistake I think they had dinner for na at one of his restaurant cuz a couples of days ago they have one for aum and Ann I think

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
P deng who is the producer of nakee and ya next drama and p off the director wife say nakee should be out in the middle of the year . She say it’s really good , people should watch it . She praised ya saying she is a hard determined individual. Can’t wait to see her speak esan ,so proud of ya . As for na he will be very handsome with short hair as a cop . For sure we won’t be disappointed as to how handsome he is lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Some random pics about NY:

Yaya at Margie's wedding, beautiful :love:

In every style, she rocks! :thumbup:

Yaya was in India to take a rest and admire the view but seems like she cannot let her mobile phone hihihi :naughty2:

The IG owner has just shared it on her account be_book_beer, throwback to NY star chat award 2016, I have to share it again. So finn! :love::icon12::love:

I can watch these videos again and again :love:

About yesterday, wish Na will wear all this brand name clothes on him and sometimes let his flower shirt :risas3:

Everybody love Nadech, he s the dream man of every women even hi so girl

Their dinner last night at Maison de la Truffe TH

Nadech take a rest before having to work harder like usual next year (Nong Arunosha would like Na to have longer hair). Flower shirt team!

About Nadech's style, well in fact he was already like this since a long time lol :risas3:. HE'S SO CUTE!!!

Nadech fan meeting is coming on 15th dec, feel excited for the lucky fans. Just imagine if you will be that girl and Na comes to hug you :love:. Wish they will live the fan meet and take many pictures :worship2: cr.Ladynightys & o_aunaun

Yaya's mood :risas3:, still looks beautiful. I think she would like to go with Nadech's family and envies them :thumbup:

#TB

All the credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing na ka.

Talking about NY fin moments, I would smile from ear to ear whenever I watched and rewatched this clip/link from 2015 Vic Big3 event where Yaya with James Ji for NNS and Nadech with Mew for TRKJ. Instead of standing next to Mew, Nadech just wanted to follow his heart hehe.....Thanks to NYinterfc & nyfanfromusa

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagra...68_2013888688836050_3874715024824032010_n.mp4

Wow.....looking mighty hot!

Getting closer.....bts of LR...

cr:rightful owners

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
May I know this year nadech's fanmeeting will be held on when? Hope on 17 December he will be free because I want to see NY sweet moment like last year

bubba

Keep On Smiling
May I know this year nadech's fanmeeting will be held on when? Hope on 17 December he will be free because I want to see NY sweet moment like last year
Nadech fan meeting will be held on December 15th to 16th at Sakon Nakhon province.

@Annethong and team are very delicately editing this lakorn so it would come out great! Su su na pe Anne.
Nadech's so handsome and Yaya's so beautiful....

So cute....TINY posted this with a caption, " I went to the wedding of one of my NY gang (younger sis). The name of this table is NY :icon12:. Wish you both be happy forever naka."

cr:as tagged,souysouyyy,rightful owner

Last edited: