[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I watched it over n over just to see if that is Nadech. From my analysis I’d think it might be Nadech, maybe the shipper side of me is speaking here, the guy was wearing glasses n it did look like he had sharp features. Also I wouldn’t put it pass them to not tease us ^.^
Hairstyle also...i saw a guy with very short hair haha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lyly_isthebest , @Alichgo , @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya , @Nadechlover : Wow, you guys sure have remarkable senses and good job in analyzing :thumbup:.

Once again, polyplus never failed to tease NY lol

polyplus_jad_hai: Can Northern light beat the light of my heart, pe' Nadech??? #How many stars do you give for this look ka. @keaw_jung @urassayas

More pictures from Dichan magazine.....Yaya is gorgeous!

cr:as tagged, isrupain

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I just went back to read what I have missed (because I’m job hunting now lol) n wow...

I missed all the fun :(
Kind of wanted to join... lol but oh well, good riddens, no negative vibe is needed in this positive/cloud9 thread :)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@bubba Thank you bubba but you also do a very great job in translating and updating this thread. Also, thank you to the others, those who always comment, give support by linking etccc, every silent readers,

Another beautiful edited fan creation just like the one bubba has shared

Thanks to the credit owners

The perfect man in action.

Thanks to the credit owner

Stunning & handsome ! cr. mairatchda, raberdthung & puyyn

I always feel impressed with how both Nadech & Yaya manage their daily life between works, time spent together, time with their family & friends. They are in love but also know how to give each other some spaces, the perfect relationship that's why no wonder why their love has lasted so long since 2011 and they seem to be so in love like the beginning.

This clip summarize perfectly NY relationship: Love by flirting , friends by doing activities together, playfull by teasing, take care each other :love::love::love::love:
clip -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Bblr3kMllza/?taken-by=kumiko_sari

Last edited:
@bubba Thank you bubba but you also do a very great job in translating and updating this thread. Also, thank you to the others, those who always comment, give support by linking etccc, every silent readers,

@Alichgo You re what we call the "perfect fan ever". You love someone therefore, you RESPECT all the people who is around him/her. If many NFC or YFC can be like that, it will allow to avoid many dramas lol (but not need to focus on them since there are little compare to all the good FC Nadech & Yaya have)

@Lyly_isthebest Just ignore them, there is an option in AF "ignore", I have to tell you that I have used it and now when I come in AF, it is like a "clean shit" lol :risas3::thumbup:

Another beautiful edited fan creation just like the one bubba has shared

Thanks to the credit owners

The perfect man in action.

Thanks to the credit owner

Stunning & handsome ! cr. mairatchda, raberdthung & puyyn

I always feel impressed with how both Nadech & Yaya managed their daily life between works, time together, time with their family & friends. They are in love but also know how to give each other some spaces, the perfect relationship that's why no wonder why their love has lasted so long since 2011 and they seem to be so in love like the beginning.

This clip summarize perfectly NY relationship: Love by flirting , friends by doing activities together, playfull by teasing, take care each other :love::love::love::love:
clip -> https://www.instagram.com/p/Bblr3kMllza/?taken-by=kumiko_sari
yep :icon12:NY lasts long til FOREVER:icon12: both are not CLINGY:love: they always have space for each other I can see the :angel10:RESPECT not only LOVE:icon12:

totally agree:clap::thumbup:

:love::naughty2:NY Relationship Goals:love::naughty2:

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hi everyone, I was watching some YouTube videos and I came across this. Is there anyone who can explain what they were talking in regards to Yaya and Nadech?
Thanks for posting na.
It's just for fun from social network. If they could form a cabinet/minister of Thai Entertainment Industry, who would be suitable for which executive department? Nadech & Yaya were chosen to be Government Spokesperson.

While his girl has lunch, Nadech hits the gym before picking her up hehe :naughty2:. He looks good!

Yaya's having lunch after workshop ka....;)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya seem to be quite calm today and if you are a real NYer, you will know that the more they are quiet, the more you must finn loool. The things that are funny & excited with NY, they always let their FC imagine, investigate with all the clues they let to us. Yaya has just shared in her IG stories these two pics: In the 1st pic, she tagged her stylist friend P' All but he s right now at the beach due to his work and the 2nd one, she shared us her dessert with TWO BOWLS! Ok I think I have identified the clue loool. Up to everyone to think what you want, I already have mine :risas3: (you should know with Yaya, she never posted simple pics, there are always some clues related to her one of a kind, she must know NYFC miss them so much)

My caption: "See you P'Bear! Ok see you soon tee ruk, lets have a dessert together!" looool

Yaya has liked this quote, OK.....LOVE LOVE LOVE lol, what a lucky guy Mister Bear!

Today, FC have spotted Nadech here and there looool. Somebody who looks normal in his daily life but is definitely not normal, he s the superstar of Thailand, the most down to earth Praek, Nadech kugimiya

Thank you to all the credit owners

Yaya, many people will buy ch3 calendar just to see your sexy body :love:

Nadech fan meeting 2017, this teaser is just so good! There will have 200 lucky fans who will be able to spend 2days and 1night with Nadech and everything is free! Nadech will pay everything (just imagine...there are 200 fans!) I have never seen a fan meeting where the FC has the opportunity to spend 2days + 1 night with their Idol!!!! Nadech, you are sooooo kind with your FC!

Seems like Kimberley would like to join Nadech's fanmeeting 2017. She has said, she wants to join his Fan meeting since she s a Yadech FC looool.

Last edited:

Kian

sarNie Egg
It's funny how people always see Nadech running or doing normal people things in the streets, yet no one has caught NY on dates that often (Valentine's Day 2015 is an exception lol). They must be ninjas or prefer just hanging at home together :naughty2:

@sasuke06 I also thought the two bowls thing meant Nadech was with her or she would film the person's face like how she always films allybunnyruth's face or her other friends. Mae Keaw also hasn't posted anything new about Nadech in that time period too. Tsk tsk these two always making my use all of my brain.