[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Kian Look at this, no suspense anymore, FC have spotted Nadech at the restaurant where Yaya has posted her 2 bowls dessert !!!! We are not delusional and by following them for so long we all know how they behave lol.
So cute from Yaya...last time, her stylist friend allbunnyruth has tagged her with these desserts to boast. This time, Yaya went to that restaurant with her boyfriend Mister Barry and she boasted her dessert back to P'All!! I love them how they protect their private life. About pics during their dinners, it is not that people has not shot them but they all know that NY are serious with their private life and all NYFC respect that, they will just tweet about this but no one will dare to share a pic or else, you will have to deal with Nadech loooool. The dream team!

My caption: "Oh "shit" P' Bear, I think our private dinner has been revealed, I am so shy, how can I delete my IG stories with these 2 bowls?" looooool

Ok, Yaya has also liked this pic, I think she has found her one since 2011 !! loool :icon12::love::icon12::love::icon12::love:

Someone like this Yaya??!! hihihihi :thumbup::love: (this is an old pic)

Thanks to the credit owners

Tonight is fin night for NYERS!! Let's conclude my post with these two amazing persons who are our happiness. Born to be together! (cr.sine_zaii)

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
@Kian Look at this, no suspense anymore, FC have spotted at the restaurant where Yaya has posted her 2 bowls dessert !!!! We are not delusional and by following them for so long I know how they behave lol.
So cute from Yaya...last time, her stylist friends allbunnyruth has tagged her with these dessert to boast. This time, Yaya went to that her restaurant with her boyfriend Mister Barry and this time, she boast her dessert back to P'All!! I love them how they protect their private life. About pics during their dinner, it is not that people has not shot them but they all know that NY are serious with their private life and all NYFC respect that, dream team!

Ok, Yaya has also likes this pic, I think she has found her one since 2011 !! loool :icon12::love::icon12::love::icon12::love:

Someone like this Yaya??!! hihihihi :thumbup::love:

Thanks to the credit owners

Tonight is fin night for NYERS!!
@sasuke06 Thats explained everything. Oh my:love::cheer:Just by picturing how both of them sit together privately, the thing they talked about, how they spend the day with each other after few days been apart:icon12: I love this feeling hahahaha

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Thanks for posting na.
It's just for fun from social network. If they could form a cabinet/minister of Thai Entertainment Industry, who would be suitable for which executive department? Nadech & Yaya were chosen to be Government Spokesperson.

While his girl has lunch, Nadech hits the gym before picking her up hehe :naughty2:. He looks good!

Yaya's having lunch after workshop ka....;)

Thanks @bubba

IKR :icon12:Nadech wanted to show the world he has martial arts expertise to warn all the guys who are planning to hit on :icon12:his teerak Urassaya who is very much :icon12:TAKEN since 2011:love::naughty2::love::nut::love::naughty2:so they better BACK OFF:fighting3::fighting3:
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
:pancarta:

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
After reading all these wonderful updates, I went on a little quest and guess what I found ->

CBFCF2A6-F561-4537-A0E2-456A5E567566.jpeg
So Nadech must be extremely romantic if he broke her expectation in love ;) (I ruled out him not living up to her expectations because they’ve been together this long he has to be her mr perfect or else y would she believe in them)

E15D5723-8404-44D4-ADB8-A9DC63939239.jpeg
Awe...this is just CUTE..I’ll fight anyone who argues with me on this one. Lol

B7B69117-225E-4B16-A305-0EB6E90ADE2B.jpeg
Does this mean that while eating that desert thing, yaya is thinking about kissing her boyfriend? Like in LLSR when Ramin kisses Petra after her cooking a (tasteless) dinner for him. :D

After reading all these wonderful updates, I went on a little quest and guess what I found ->

View attachment 9156
So Nadech must be extremely romantic if he broke her expectation in love ;) (I ruled out him not living up to her expectations because they’ve been together this long he has to be her mr perfect or else y would she believe in them)

View attachment 9157
Awe...this is just CUTE..I’ll fight anyone who argues with me on this one. Lol

View attachment 9158
Does this mean that while eating that desert thing, yaya is thinking about kissing her boyfriend? Like in LLSR when Ramin kisses Petra after her cooking a (tasteless) dinner for him. :D

OMG the :facepalm::naughty2:F_CK YOU thing:love: is the most dangerous :love::naughty2:WHAT IF NY will make mistake:love::naughty2: NY baby :love::naughty2:will be coming soon:love::naughty2:

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
THERES always that one person who has to ruin it for the team... -.-‘ u guys remember the video I made awhile back? Yeah I know I said I don’t own anything but still at least give me some credit for taking my time to make the video a video... #meh =_=

Nanghom

❤NY❤
THERES always that one person who has to ruin it for the team... -.-‘ u guys remember the video I made awhile back? Yeah I know I said I don’t own anything but still at least give me some credit for taking my time to make the video a video... #meh =_=
They are at it again :facepalm::facepalm:.... I wonder why it is really hard for them to give credit

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
What happen?
They took my vid without permission n credited the video to “youtube” no link to the actual vid or anything...even used my catch phrase “for nadech, yaya is ‘perfect’ “ as their own comment...
I asked the person to credit their upload to my original work but they deleted my comment

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
They took my vid without permission n credited the video to “youtube” no link to the actual vid or anything...even used my catch phrase “for nadech, yaya is ‘perfect’ “ as their own comment...
I asked the person to credit their upload to my original work but they deleted my comment
24846"]What happen?[/QUOTE]
Who is that?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for posting na ka.
@Lyly_isthebest, I'm sorry to hear that. Your vid is so beautiful that it's being recognized and should be credited to you na. Once again, thank you for your hard work.:thumbup:

Sweetness overloaded....wonder which bowl is for Nadech..? or maybe they're sharing haha:naughty2:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/23723362_156747078269065_2536809496940904448_n.mp4

So cute....
Good morning ja sweetheart (teerak):icon12:

NYFC is very creative indeed.....a very lovely family with 4 boys and 2 girls ;)

cr:as tagged, aomu_ny, rachanee, jidapha_tui, rightful owners

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@bubba thank u :) the only reason y I’m not reporting them is because they r a hardcord NY shipper like us n I’m not that sad about it anymore since at least they r spreading the video (“promoting the video”) n I guess if people who sees it feels happy when they watch it I’m happy since it’s my purpose when I made it in the first place.
@Nadechlover i don’t wanna say lol there’s no point :)

Thanks for the counselling guys :worship2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Lyly_isthebest This is one of the reason why NY Inter FC has been furious against this kind of action. Those people has used your creation without no permission, but fortunately, you took it in a positive way because at least, they spread NY love. It is better than those who steal pics from NYFC and make their own edited pic to ship Yaya or Nadech with another without credits.

@Dhamirah Yes we can do it and after that, it will have a second battle for Nadech lool

Seem like Nadech & Yaya are teasing each other right now according to Yaya IG stories loool. They are having fun by drawing mole on each other or maybe someone has drawn this mole on Yaya and she would like her boyfriend to have the same one lol. The 2nd pic, it is not Yaya's mouth but Na's mouth, she gets her revenge. Wonder if they are together today. I love when they tease each other like this in front of us. Do it again more often please lool. Yaya has had the final word with "my freckle says hi" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

1st pic Yaya / 2nd pic Nadech

Today, Yaya & Nadech are playful

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
@Lyly_isthebest This is one of the reason why NY Inter FC has been furious against this kind of action. Those people has used your creation without no permission, but fortunately, you took it in a positive way because at least, they spread NY love. At least, we should think they used it to spread NY love, it is better than those who steal pics from NYFC and make their own edited pic to ship Yaya or Nadech with another one by stealing the work from NYFC without no credits.

@Dhamirah Yes we can do it and after that, it will have a second battle for Nadech lool

Seem like Nadech & Yaya are teasing together right now according to Yaya IG stories loool. They are having fun by drawing freckle on each other. The 2nd pic, it is not Yaya's mouth but Na's mouth, she gets her revenge. Wonder if they are together today. I love when they tease each other like this in fron of us. Do it again more often please lool. Yaya has had the final word with "my freckle says hi" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Today, Yaya & Nadech are playful
Am I the only one who saw that pic look like nadech lips?

got mad:BangHead: for you dear this also happened to tittasuri of NYinterFC that's why she stopped translating:BangHead:NY videos:crybaby2: