[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
this is 1 of the reasons as to y i think nadech is not only a great actor but a wonderful person in general

the guy was about to stand on the outside as to not go in between NY but nadech didn't want the guy to be cut out of the pic so he got the guy to stand in, to ensure that everyone would be in frame. then he starts to joke which lighten up the atmosphere :)
awesome guy :thumbup:

@sasuke06

Yep as expected N.Y. will have fake wedding in Likit Ruk just like in Manee Yard Fah looking forward for more :icon12::facepalm::love:skinships and :love::naughty2:real kisses of NY here:cheer::clap::thumbup:
what makes Likit Ruk more :icon12:romantic and :love::naughty2:sexy since this is very similar to MYF.....is when NY will be living in 1 house as :love::naughty2:husband and wife:icon12: when friends visit their home NY must act like a :love::naughty2:real couple:icon12:the sweetness must be realistic.There is one scene that Willy got jealous of Anne they fight a lot but Willy end up :naughty2:kissing Anne on the lips passionately to stop Anne from nagging him:facepalm: OMG I want NY version of this please:risas3::risas3:.I wish they copied the entire script of MYF wherein Anne and Willy have real kisses and more skinships:clap::risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta:

but still I refrain from expecting too much having high hopes really sucks :crybaby2:if LR will become like RS and LLSR:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::BangHead:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, and comments na ka.

Nadech & Yaya Kathin merit raised more than 2.3 million baht for the temple in Khon Kaen.
So proud of them...They are indeed the beautiful persons, inside and out.

NY cute moments.....

Awww.....wonder who's the winner...???
cr:as tagged, rightful owners

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but i was suddenly hit with a burst of inspiration when watching ep9 of LLSR (NY part, of course) and had the urge to write this little fanfic.
Enjoy :)

Of all the colours

-3rd POV

It was the crack of dawn when two lives fitted their last puzzle piece to complete their picture perfect.

The sky was clear and painted in purple. The gentle breeze of the wind was just the perfect brushing against ones’ bare skin. Pretty peaked mountains and dark green trees envelopes the setting, with quite bird chirp in the distance.

A handsome man dressed in a simple white shirt and black jeans, standing on the far end of a bridge staring at the beautiful scenery that bestowed in front of him, couldn’t help but feel totally calm and at once zeal.

Soft footsteps of a beautiful woman walk down towards the man. She wore a simple peach coloured sleeveless dress, one that ended its length midway along her calves. The small curls of her hair bounce with each step she took and with every passing seconds her heart race wildly.

“Did you wait for long?” she asks as she nears him.

He turns at the first sound of her voice and a smile peals across his lips.

“For you I’ll wait an eternity.” He replies making her laugh and eyes him in pretend dislikes but the lovely blush that colours her cheeks told him that she loves it.

“You’re so cheesy when you want to be.”

“You say cheesy; I say spontaneously romantic.”

“Same difference, teerak.”

He moves behind her and twirls her around so that her back is facing the steel rail and his arms on either sides of her on the rail. Eyes levelled.

“We’ve known each other for almost 8 years and been together for 6 beautiful ones. We started as co-workers to being friends, then each other’s best friend and to me it was only illogically logical that you became my everything.” He started, gently using just bits of his knuckles to caress the smoothness of her cheek.

“I can’t promise you everything but I can promise you that I will do my absolute best to give you the world. We’re going to have disagreements, big and small, fights over things that we won’t even remember the next day but I can’t imagine going through all the ups and downs that this world has to offer, other than with you.” A pregnant pause was necessary for the both of them before continuation.

“Forever may not be long enough but it’s a start, one that I’m can’t wait for it to begin. Would you give me the incredible honour of being your husband…” he gets onto one knee and pulls out a small black valet box from his jean pocket.

“Urassaya Sperbund, will you marry me?” his brown eyes stared into her teary ones.

The girl at hand was stunned at the rush of emotion that overwhelmed her. This is the dream guy of millions of girls but fortunately he’s a real guy only for her. She remembers the mean boy who got gum stuck in her hair but also the cute boy who acted like a lost cat in-order to earn her forgiveness. The first time she saw him smile, his handsome smile, directing towards her and it was so sudden that her heart skipped a beat or two. In the spur of that moment her mind was filled with nothing but him and his smile. She then remembers sometime after they’ve been together and he took her to a luxurious restaurant and on the rooftop with the stars twinkling down upon them he whispered in her ear “I’d screamed to the world that ‘I love you’, but I don’t want to hurt your hearing”, it was so simple but it was everything she wanted and more. They’ve fought, they’ve gotten jealous and overly possessive of one another, but they always found a way back into each other’s embrace, simply because for it made sense, it works. Their relationship is imperfectly perfect and she loves it. She loves him.

“Yes…” her voice was just above a whisper but she was flooded with tears of joy that she is only just barely keeping at bay.

A single tear cascade down her beautifully flushed face.

“Of course, I’d marry you! A billion times yes!” her voice had gotten stronger and louder which each word and so did her tears. She beamed brightly through her happy tears and looks into his unshed ones.

He smiles, a smile that he reserved as ‘her smile’ and will always be hers alone.

“you said yes” he stuttered as if he couldn’t believe his luck.

“yes…you said yes…” this time he whispers.

Getting up from his kneeled position he stands to his full height and carefully slip the diamond ring onto her ring finger of her right hand before wrapping his strong arms around the slim of her waist, pulling them impeccably close that they could blend into one another. His forehead resting against hers. Her hands, one grasping around the back of his neck and the other at the back of his head where her fingers intertwine with his hair.

“I love you.” The words were uttered with the kind of love that had no ends and no beginnings.

“Ditto.”

They both wore the biggest grin across their face before their lips met one another.

The sun rises between the mountains.

Indigo, violet, peach, one getting brighter than the other.

The diamond ring sparkles under these colour changes, but neither notice because they were the only two people in the world.

White.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don't know why but i was suddenly hit with a burst of inspiration when watching ep9 of LLSR (NY part, of course) and had the urge to write this little fanfic.

Of all the colours

-3rd POV

It was the crack of dawn when two lives fitted their last puzzle piece to complete their picture perfect.

The sky was clear and painted in purple. The gentle breeze of the wind was just the perfect brushing against ones’ bare skin. Pretty peaked mountains and dark green trees envelopes the setting, with quite bird chirp in the distance.

A handsome man dressed in a simple white shirt and black jeans, standing on the far end of a bridge staring at the beautiful scenery that bestowed in front of him, couldn’t help but feel totally calm and at once zeal.

Soft footsteps of a beautiful woman walk down towards the man. She wore a simple peach coloured sleeveless dress, one that ended its length midway along her calves. The small curls of her hair bounce with each step she took and with every passing seconds her heart race wildly.

“For you I’ll wait an eternity.” He replies making her laugh and eyes him in pretend dislikes but the lovely blush that colours her cheeks told him that she loves it.

He moves behind her and twirls her around so that her back is facing the steel rail and his arms on either sides of her on the rail. Eyes levelled.

“We’ve known each other for almost 8 years and been together for 6 beautiful ones. We started as co-workers to being friends, then each other’s best friend and to me it was only illogically logical that you became my everything.” He started, gently using just bits of his knuckles to caress the smoothness of her cheek.

“I can’t promise you everything but I can promise you that I will do my absolute best to give you the world. We’re going to have disagreements, big and small, fights over things that we won’t even remember the next day but I can’t imagine going through all the ups and downs that this world has to offer, other than with you.” A pregnant pause was necessary for the both of them before continuation.

“Forever may not be long enough but it’s a start, one that I’m can’t wait for it to begin. Would you give me the incredible honour of being your husband…” he gets onto one knee and pulls out a small black valet box from his jean pocket.

“Urassaya Sperbund, will you marry me?” his brown eyes stared into her teary ones.

The girl at hand was stunned at the rush of emotion that overwhelmed her. This is the dream guy of millions of girls but fortunately he’s a real guy only for her. She remembers the mean boy who got gum stuck in her hair but also the cute boy who acted like a lost cat in-order to earn her forgiveness. The first time she saw him smile, his handsome smile, directing towards her and it was so sudden that her heart skipped a beat or two. In the spur of that moment her mind was filled with nothing but him and his smile. She then remembers sometime after they’ve been together and he took her to a luxurious restaurant and on the rooftop with the stars twinkling down upon them he whispered in her ear “I’d screamed to the world that ‘I love you’, but I don’t want to hurt your hearing”, it was so simple but it was everything she wanted and more. They’ve fought, they’ve gotten jealous and overly possessive of one another, but they always found a way back into each other’s embrace, simply because for it made sense, it works. Their relationship is imperfectly perfect and she loves it. She loves him.

“Yes…” her voice was just above a whisper but she was flooded with tears of joy that she is only just barely keeping at bay.

“Of course, I’d marry you! A billion times yes!” her voice had gotten stronger and louder which each word and so did her tears. She beamed brightly through her happy tears and looks into his unshed ones.

He smiles, a smile that he reserved as ‘her smile’ and will always be hers alone.

Getting up from his kneeled position he stands to his full height and carefully slip the diamond ring onto her ring finger of her right hand before wrapping his strong arms around the slim of her waist, pulling them impeccably close that they could blend into one another. His forehead resting against hers. Her hands, one grasping around the back of his neck and the other at the back of his head where her fingers intertwine with his hair.

“I love you.” The words were uttered with the kind of love that had no ends and no beginnings.

“Ditto.”

They both wore the biggest grin across their face before their lips met one another.

The diamond ring sparkles under these colour changes, but neither notice because they were the only two people in the world.

White.
Such a beautiful fanfic :icon12:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling

Of all the colours

-3rd POV

“Ditto.”

White.
Amazing, your way of portrayal is incredible

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

Of all the colours

-3rd POV

“Ditto.”

White.

No need to explain Lyly N.Y. addiction is beyond cure.Anyone can become a writer when missing NY

.NYers really think alike so funny:risas3::risas3:I used to write short NY wattpad in RS thread a little bit rated R:naughty2::facepalm::love::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! Just in time since I’ve finished ep.9 and disappointed in the little amount of NY times/scenes the producers have given to us.

Kind of missing them right now, don’t they know that the only reason I create an IG account was to follow Thai lakorns and them too? Some “live” updates from NY would be great so being 8k miles away does not feel like I am so far away

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Just want to share a cute video from their private life. They played like children. Hide & seek in NY's version, SO CUTE lol (they were at Nadech's house in khonkaen in 2015, this clip has been shot by P' Seng)

https://twitter.com/oneofakindforme/status/917693319949443072

Nadech: It is forbidden to go out, to go to the 2nd floor, just stay at the 1st floor
Adarm: Ow (why?)
Hong: laugh

Then Yaya has to count:
Nadech & Hong are running to hide themself
Yaya: 21, 22, 23.........29, 30. Here I come!!
Yaya: oh so scared!!! (with her cute scary voice)

How cute they are :love:

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wow nadech’s house must be huge if they can play hide n seek on just 1 floor o_O (if we did that at my house, yaya wouldn’t even need to walk, she’d find us by just turning around xD )

Wait wait so Nadech has 2 houses in Bangkok, 1 in KK, a condo in the origin complex and a piece of land (that we know of) :clap: That’s some good investments on his part.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Just want to share a cute video from their private life. They played like children. Hide & seek in NY's version, SO CUTE lol (they were at Nadech's house in khonkaen in 2015, this clip has been shot by P' Seng)

https://twitter.com/oneofakindforme/status/917693319949443072

Nadech: It is forbidden to go out, to go to the 2nd floor, just stay at the 1st floor
Adarm: Ow (why?)
Hong: laugh

Then Yaya has to count:
Nadech & Hong are running to hide themself
Yaya: 21, 22, 23.........29, 30. Here I come!!
Yaya: oh so scared!!! (with her cute scary voice)

How cute they are :love:

Gonna make an NY fanfic related to this but WARNING it will be rated R minors are not allowed to read:naughty2::love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:to all of legal age here be ready to get carried away:icon12::facepalm::love::naughty2::naughty2: