[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Alichgo @Nanghom

And this couple cartier love bracelet is a gift from Yaya to Na, she gave it last year for Nadech 25th anniversary. All these couple accessories have never been admitted publicly by NY, it is a hard investigation from NYFC lol.

credit kaew_jung

The 2nd post is also from Mae Kaew's IG, she or Na( ? lol) has posted this one before the last one where we saw the couple bracelet, seems like Yaya would like to hide her gift lol :risas3: but Nadech was so proud of showing it I guess so he shared it

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

I think the white diamond ring has been given to her on that day.
That diamond band looks like someone had designed it himself/herself. It’s an interesting and unique diamond band of all the diamond shapes ( e.g. Round, marquise, emerald, teardrop, oval, princess-cut, etc.)

You know...one of a kind ring designed by a one-of-a-kind guy like Nadech! :risas3::icon12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
That diamond band looks like someone had designed it himself/herself. It’s an interesting and unique diamond band of all the diamond shapes ( e.g. Round, marquise, emerald, teardrop, oval, princess-cut, etc.)

You know...one of a kind ring designed by a one-of-a-kind guy like Nadech! :risas3::icon12:
He s so creative and romantic, what a perfect man. The shape of this ring is like "infinity", his love for her is for the eternity :love:

@sasuke06 necklace or bracelet ? Sorry As I don't see necklace on photo.. wrong photo attachment?
Bracelet not Necklace lol, I was thinking of bracelet but don't know why I wrote necklace, thank you for the correction :thumbup:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
That awkward moment when u realised that NY do not have any sorts of connection to u what so ever BUT yet u feel so damn happy for them like they r your babies or something ^.^’

@Tanya lol so true! Mr.barry has set the bar so high up the scale that only once in a blue moon can a person be of his level. I have a new standard thanks to him -.-‘

Lol I asked my Chinese speaking friend to translate a bit of what ChineseNYFC were saying about the “giving yaya meat” clip and she was laughing so hard when translating some comments for me. She said majority of the comments r mixture about how NY r so sweet and r perfect for one another and how Nadech was on another level of being the perfect guy all on his own (apparently some have new standards now that nadech set this bar). People also commented about how fast Nadech reacted when yaya told him she wanted the pork(?) xD
And like @Nadechlover mention they’re going ‘crazy’ over how much of a husband/bf material Nadech is.
#oneofakind exclusively for urassaya only ;)

Every old NYFC know that it is Nadech who has offered it to her but NY has never admitted it publicly. How will they be able to admit it lol? Yaya always wears that ring on her left hand ring finger since 2011. This ribbon ring is also called "infinity". Many FC thought that she wore it to warn any guy that she is already taken.

Each time, Media asked NY, they deny it, just like the scarf made by Nadech. They have refused to admit that this scarf was made by Na but 3years later, Nadech admitted it during their fashion shoot for Praew magazine. Just have to wait if one day, they will admit it or not ....lol.

yep so NY Style DENY now:BangHead: ADMIT later:icon12::naughty2::love: so funny:risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta:

since NY are not fully ready to officialized their almost:icon12: 7 yrs secret romance:love::naughty2: let us just expect them to DENY more and more until they get tired. but prove them wrong base on their actions with lots of contradictions on their denials:risas3::risas3:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
He s so creative and romantic, what a perfect man. The shape of this ring is like "infinity", his love for her is for the eternity :love:

Bracelet not Necklace lol, I was thinking of bracelet but don't know why I wrote necklace, thank you for the correction :thumbup:
They also have necklace but i dont know what is the pattern

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
lol okay so here is something funny
i just talked to my grandad and we got onto the potential bf and marriage topic. And he is someone who doesn't support or follow any entertainment type and got him to watch the "feeding yaya" clip and he goes "see thats the type of guy u need to be with. I seriously won't accept u with any guy less than this one.." n so i told him that this guy in particular is very much taken by the beautiful girl he is feeding ;)
he then says "oh they are already married, no wonder. They're cute though. "
xD

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
lol okay so here is something funny
i just talked to my grandad and we got onto the potential bf and marriage topic. And he is someone who doesn't support or follow any entertainment type and got him to watch the "feeding yaya" clip and he goes "see thats the type of guy u need to be with. I seriously won't accept u with any guy less than this one.." n so i told him that this guy in particular is very much taken by the beautiful girl he is feeding ;)
he then says "oh they are already married, no wonder. They're cute though. "
xD
Your grandpa is so cute hahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear to Buddha and maybe someone can correct me, but I think I heard Nadech told the monk that he brings “fan” ( in Lao it means girlfriend/boyfriend) often to Konkean (also if you listen closely you can hear a woman’s surprised ‘Oy’ when she heard “fan”). This was Nadech’s response when the monk asked if he come often and then the monk said he has heard news of son/ nephew of Konkean ( referring to Nadech). He also asked Nadech if she can speak Lao.

:cheer::aaaaa::cheer:Either that or I am delusional. But I know what I heard.

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I swear to Buddha and maybe someone can correct me, but I think I heard Nadech told the monk that he brings “fan” ( in Lao it means girlfriend/boyfriend) often to Konkean (also if you listen closely you can hear a woman’s surprised gasp when she heard “fan”). This was Nadech’s response when the monk asked if he come often and then the monk said he has heard news of son/ nephew of Konkean ( referring to Nadech). He also asked Nadech if she can speak Lao.

:cheer::aaaaa::cheer:Either that or I am delusional. But I know what I heard.
fam im having a hard time deciding whether to give u a AGREE or LIKE or FUNNY...so i gave u a funny cuz u r hyping me up xD

ps, awesome super hearing :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@sasuke06

Yep as expected N.Y. will have fake wedding in Likit Ruk just like in Manee Yard Fah looking forward for more :icon12::facepalm::love:skinships and :love::naughty2:real kisses of NY here:cheer::clap::thumbup: