[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
@liyou

saying that you are smart enough to assess true or false news is NOT a FUNNY thing I really mean it I trust you that :clap:you are NOT DUMB like those DELUSIONAL LOSERs:BangHead: NY haters:fighting3::BangHead:
Lol sorry. I just did not know what to say, but wanted to reply to you, so I used the funny emoji. I love our wonderful NY no matter what at this point because I have been following them for so long like many of you here. :)

Lol sorry. I just did not know what to say, but wanted to reply to you, so I used the funny emoji. I love our wonderful NY no matter what at this point because I have been following them for so long like many of you here. :)

NY Haters:fighting3::fighting3: are ENVY:BangHead: because our :icon12:Happy NY Ship:icon12: keeps on :love:sailing from day 1 up to the present:icon12::coleman::cheer::clap:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
@Mins i did not finished em all but i managed to go through some pages (211-225?). At that time there were a lot of false rumours about nadech;relationship with kwan, smoking, shared room with yaya during shooting in japan , etc but none of them turned out to be true. Most of the rumours were made to drag NY down but guess what they've failed because till now ny are still at the top of their game and happily dating:aaaaa:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Anyywwayyysss I really liked TNNKK. The script wasn't that bad and yeah it did hve unecessary stuff (like the girl accusing Athit for raping her) but apart from that, it was good. I enjoyed the agricultural lessons and stories and the importance of having farmers who are as passionate as them. I also thought it was necessary for the part where Nong Nee was persuading Athit to like her friend because in a way, it helped pushed them realise their feelings for each other :)

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Lol... guys ignore all the hate comment. Like NY have always mention. We cannot make everyone love us. There will always be anti. All we can do is move on and focus more on those who love us and support us in what ever we do!:icon12: For as long as I've been with Nadech and Yaya ( Yaya: 9 years. Nadech: 8 year. NY: 8 year) there have never really been any big problem that will make them both loose hope on one another. Instead, it only makes them so much stronger. Let's love and support them always. :icon12::love:

On a brighter note, I just got back from my vacation, and NY merit bag was sitting at home waiting for me. Finally got my bag in the mail after waiting for so long.

My NY family told Nadech and Yaya that the one they signed for me was going to be sent to the USA.
Yaya: wowwww.... what part of that US?
NY family: California
Nadech: Cali?
NY family: Yes, California USA ka
Yaya: awe.... tell her we both said thank you mak mak ka!

Both Nadech and Yaya sent to me a picture of them throwing hearts at me. :icon12::love: they are so cute. One reason why NY will forever be Loved!

Kian

sarNie Egg
My NY family told Nadech and Yaya that the one they signed for me was going to be sent to the USA.
Yaya: wowwww.... what part of that US?
NY family: California
Nadech: Cali?
NY family: Yes, California USA ka
Yaya: awe.... tell her we both said thank you mak mak ka!
Wow, you're from Cali too? It's nice to meet a Cali NY fan! I just became an NY fan only three months ago, so I'm still waiting for them to come to LA or somewhere around my area so I can meet them. I wish I knew about them earlier since they did come to LA a few years ago :/

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Anyywwayyysss I really liked TNNKK. The script wasn't that bad and yeah it did hve unecessary stuff (like the girl accusing Athit for raping her) but apart from that, it was good. I enjoyed the agricultural lessons and stories and the importance of having farmers who are as passionate as them. I also thought it was necessary for the part where Nong Nee was persuading Athit to like her friend because in a way, it helped pushed them realise their feelings for each other :)

Yep TNNKK script is amazing though not perfect for me there are some flaws then minus the drama of Duranee insisting Atit to love her not so beautiful bestfriend :fighting3::fighting3::BangHead: the original was so so for me the lead actress is not as pretty and cute as Yaya peace to Pok fans here:angel10:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://instagram.com/p/BZguV9djpmO/
The people at province r loving nadech for his real life pra’ek behaviour :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
News like this always make me think 2 things:
1) How can someone hate such an amazing person
2) Where can I find myself another Nadech since this one doesn't seem to want to let Yaya go :pancarta:

But honestly, he is such a perfect role model for everyone - especially the younger generation.