[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Yaya have three new lakorn? I heard that lai kinnaree will not cast tik as a main lead? I strongly hope that it will not be mark :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
I thought it was already confirm that tik is the lead with yaya :confused12:
But yeah as long as it’s not mark or jj I’m okay with her working with other actors. :angel10: (The MY and JY shippers r too crazy for my liking, can’t deal with them)

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Is Tik really confirmed not to be in it? I kinda was happy he was with her. I find him one of the best looking Thai actors along with Nadech and his masculine looks will match Yaya's feminine soft features.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Tik and his crew was pretty much confirming that they received a script from khun off. But I don't necessarily think that yaya is confirmed for that one. When it was rumored that she was going to work for act art everyone assumed that it was for lai kinnaree coz it was in the works. And yaya did confirm that she was working for act art but she didn't know what script it was gonna be for... turns out she did end up working for act act but it turned out to be for nakee2. I mean there's still a chance that she could be in lai kinnaree coz nothing has been confirmed yet even the pra aek, khun off said he sent it to many different lead actors too but I feel like the whole rumor mill was for nakee 2. I think nakee 2 was super secret that even the actors didn't know what they were doing and they were told to do it last minute. Like yaya said, she didn't know which story she was doing. I don't think anyone would link yaya or NY for nakee 2 coz it's so not in their realm but the rumor mill for yaya to work for act art I think it was actually meant for the movie and not the lakorn. The lakorn is in very early stages. They were barely learning about the background of the back and history when the speculation came out but yaya said she was gonna work with them really soon, like now. But people assume that it was for lai kinnaree coz they just started pre-production on it and her rumor to work with them came out, so everyone assumed it was that project. So, yeah it was definitely for nakee coz Lai kinnaree isn't in production. For lai kinaree I mean wait and see it'll be a while maybe until they confirm that one, so again she could be in it but the recent rumors were about nakee 2. Personally, tik and yaya would be a mess of a pairing. Tik is not as good looking as he was before plus his acting is so cringy. I don't mind yaya pairing with other actors, there's just not enough people that I like WANT to see her with that's available, except Mario. Mario is hot, talented, and an a-lister. You know when people recommend c-listers for her like Mai warit like waaaahhh ??? hahahaa Even her next one with james ma, I like james as a person but I can't handle his acting and he's a strange looking fellow ahhaha. Personally, I'm not an NY fan who just want them to act together but this generation is just full of people who just don't cut it ahahhhaa I have felt like Mario and Yaya will meet in Plick Fah but I don't really feel comfortable with the production plus they original requested James J and Nadech...like what?? Having nadech play second to JJ, no thanks, what a fail plan.
@Min,
I agree with everything you said. For thai actors this generation in Ch3, I like Nadech the most because I think he did best in all of the roles given to him so far. I honestly do not mind watching NY lakorns every year (I want more NY lakorns, haha). Most Thai people are not bored watching them either, but of course there are always that few anti-fans who like to start the fire whenever NY have lakorns together. All of the MCs always cheer up for NY whenever they report news about them.

I also read it somewhere like 1.5 years ago and there was a rumor that the producer of Plick Fah wanted JJ, and Nadech played second to JJ. But I also read another rumor (around the same time) that the producer waited for Nadech's schedule and LLSR to be aired because the producer and the team really want to work with NY. Also, Mario answered a while ago that he was not being contacted to play in Plcik Fah (something along that line). I think if Yaya still doing Plick Fah, her co-star would be Nadech (Mr. and Mrs. Smith). But since LLSR did not receive high ratings, I'm afraid that they (Ch3 and Plick Fah's producers) had changed their plan.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Tik and his crew was pretty much confirming that they received a script from khun off. But I don't necessarily think that yaya is confirmed for that one. When it was rumored that she was going to work for act art everyone assumed that it was for lai kinnaree coz it was in the works. And yaya did confirm that she was working for act art but she didn't know what script it was gonna be for... turns out she did end up working for act act but it turned out to be for nakee2. I mean there's still a chance that she could be in lai kinnaree coz nothing has been confirmed yet even the pra aek, khun off said he sent it to many different lead actors too but I feel like the whole rumor mill was for nakee 2. I think nakee 2 was super secret that even the actors didn't know what they were doing and they were told to do it last minute. Like yaya said, she didn't know which story she was doing. I don't think anyone would link yaya or NY for nakee 2 coz it's so not in their realm but the rumor mill for yaya to work for act art I think it was actually meant for the movie and not the lakorn. The lakorn is in very early stages. They were barely learning about the background of the back and history when the speculation came out but yaya said she was gonna work with them really soon, like now. But people assume that it was for lai kinnaree coz they just started pre-production on it and her rumor to work with them came out, so everyone assumed it was that project. So, yeah it was definitely for nakee coz Lai kinnaree isn't in production. For lai kinaree I mean wait and see it'll be a while maybe until they confirm that one, so again she could be in it but the recent rumors were about nakee 2. Personally, tik and yaya would be a mess of a pairing. Tik is not as good looking as he was before plus his acting is so cringy. I don't mind yaya pairing with other actors, there's just not enough people that I like WANT to see her with that's available, except Mario. Mario is hot, talented, and an a-lister. You know when people recommend c-listers for her like Mai warit like waaaahhh ??? hahahaa Even her next one with james ma, I like james as a person but I can't handle his acting and he's a strange looking fellow ahhaha. Personally, I'm not an NY fan who just want them to act together but this generation is just full of people who just don't cut it ahahhhaa I have felt like Mario and Yaya will meet in Plick Fah but I don't really feel comfortable with the production plus they original requested James J and Nadech...like what?? Having nadech play second to JJ, no thanks, what a fail plan.
Omg, seriously, nadech play second to jj ahahhaha, the most ridiculous is they anti nadech whereas support mai warit to act with yaya, i have no problem with him but dont you think he look a bit strange and he nt even a good male lead yet

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
@Min,
I agree with everything you said. For thai actors this generation in Ch3, I like Nadech the most because I think he did best in all of the roles given to him so far. I honestly do not mind watching NY lakorns every year (I want more NY lakorns, haha). Most Thai people are not bored watching them either, but of course there are always that few anti-fans who like to start the fire whenever NY have lakorns together. All of the MCs always cheer up for NY whenever they report news about them.

I also read it somewhere like 1.5 years ago and there was a rumor that the producer of Plick Fah wanted JJ, and Nadech played second to JJ. But I also read another rumor (around the same time) that the producer waited for Nadech's schedule and LLSR to be aired because the producer and the team really want to work with NY. Also, Mario answered a while ago that he was not being contacted to play in Plcik Fah (something along that line). I think if Yaya still doing Plick Fah, her co-star would be Nadech (Mr. and Mrs. Smith). But since LLSR did not receive high ratings, I'm afraid that they (Ch3 and Plick Fah's producers) had changed their plan.
Rating high or low is depend on luck, whether they have chosen a good script, tawan deard and grgr in 2011, even though tawan deard has high rating but the one famous and with many awards is grgr because ny good acting, i personally think nadech acting is the best but he really did not get the good script always, and his production is so little..

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
NY lakorn may not get good rating but it can attract many sponsors and u see ny ranking on koojin its No.1, so sometimes i think rating is not that accurate especially when there are other channels airing other lakorns at the same time, its really kind of luck whether the lakorn can be competed with other lakorns, and the taste of thai people, they prefer slap kiss lakorn, so the rating will be high, however, nadech trkj gt the second high rating even it is not slap kiss last year

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
The fact that they wanted nadech to play second to jj of all people is a joke in itself like wtf?!? N yeah James ma is cool as a person but acting wise I can’t watch him, and I don’t know y.

I don’t know about the Importance of LLSR ratings but ch3 in general doesn’t seem to be very focus on ratings, they seem to be heavily focused on social media platforms. N even if LLSR didn’t do great in ratings, NY have definitely cemented their marks with their excellent Acting skills

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you for real, that was the original plan? As far as Nadech playing second to JJ, someone just kill me now! I like JJ, but how could that even be discussed?

Also, if they request Mario and JJ, there's no way Mario can play second to JJ.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everything being said except that I personally don't mind seeing Yaya reunited with Mark or James Ji. Sure some MY and YJ fans can be crazy, but I feel that those tend to be a minority. I know for a fact that a small group of NY fans can also be crazy and have attacked actresses that worked with Nadech before so the crazy antis are in every ship but luckily they tend to be a minority and the rest of the fans are generally nice and open-minded. Plus, if viewers ship her with other actors, it means that she succeeded in creating believable chemistry with those actors. Nadech was shipped with Kim when their lakorn aired because they both succeeded in creating really good chemistry in their lakorn. I don't think we should worry about it.

I agree that unfortunately, there are not many great and flexible actors at CH3 other than Nadech. Its for this reason that I hoped Yaya would get to do Nakee 2 with Weir since I really liked him in his lakorns with ch7. Having said that, out of all actors Yaya has been paired with, I personally feel that she has strongest chemistry with Nadech, then Mark and James Ji. I liked Mario in RS so I would love to see Yaya with him too if there is a chance of that happening.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I don't think NY needs to be in lakorns together all of the time. I think what everyone should hope for is a good script for them. Their last 2 lakorns flopped. Personally I haven't fully liked any of their lakorns except DJA. I liked GRGR but it wasn't satisfying. Torannee was boring. Rising sun was like GRGR, started out good but got lost in the second half. They need to stay away from no problem. Their last flops were by the same director ... I don't know I don't have much hope with the whole lakorn industry hahaha every production is pretty hit or miss nowadays... Nadech is gonna work with broadcast next, good production but they have hits and misses too. Their cupids series had mixed reviews... had a major flop with chom and bird's lakorn... yaya working for metha, at least the script sounds like she's the main star and not just the love interest... I'm still holding out on mario he has no new projects confirmed ahhaha plus I think they'll start confirming soon coz they should at least do a fitting by the end of this year. Plick fah could be good if they don't have nok chatchai direct... but I hope nadech is not in it. It's insulting to play second to jj so everybody, even if you want them in a lakorn together should hope against it. Consider it a throwaway... It's fine to have them act with others so haters can stfu ahhaahah plus some projects just aren't worth it... like I used to want nadech and yaya to star in nns since they first came out but I was so crush when it went to jj... but the lakorn was actually really boring hahahaha... so, yeah it's not about quantity it's quality... I could've done without torannee... and I could've done without llsr... I liked them in llsr but that lakorn is not necessary for their careers or fans when we have crown princess coming up. I don't think we need them in Plick Fah... It just put more taint to them getting overexposed. I would say let's just hope that next time, they're reunited, it's not for less than 2 years and the script is not with no problem or khun num krit and definitley not paa jaew ahhaha

I like the script of TNNKK except the part when Darunee insisted Atit to love her ugly best friend the one feeling beautiful :BangHead::fighting3::fighting3:then DJA was fine GRGR is so so but much better than RS and LLSR the only special in LLSR is the real lip locked kisses of N.Y. for NYers to fin:love::naughty2::icon12:RS was the UGLIEST of all N.Y. lakorns:BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

RS 100x boring than LLSR:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow thats really weird. I was told by a Thai fan that the story will have 2 main male leads and 1 female lead. In other words, both of the male leads will be the heroes rather than one playing second-fiddle to another. Its kinda like in Batman Vs Superman movie where both male leads are the heroes or like in Charles Angels where you have 3 female leads with equal parts. Do you know where I can read the synopsis for this lakorn?

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Omg yes jj cant act for god sake. Hopefully not him. I first watched him in nns and i cant stand his acting. Im sorry to those who likes him but he definitely needs an acting lesson

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I must be the only person who watches Thai lakorns for the good looking leads and their courtship that lead to a happy ending. I don't care too much about the scripts or plots but if the lakorn have my favorite pra'nangs then I am watching it. So needless to say, I watch all Nadech/Yaya and enjoyed all of them. I even like all of the ones of Nadech and other nang'eks. Heck, I like NNS too cause both Yaya and James Ji are good-looking there.

Once in a while I'll watch a lakorn with a sad ending, but the love story was still good that it breaks my heart. For example: Leurd Kittiya, Ma Mia, Koo Kum, and Sai Lohit ( only because he died later)

I guess I am a sucker for mindless and entertaining love story.

CaSURVIVOUR

@Mins

Yep it's true there are some boring parts in TNNKK but still better than other lakorns of N.Y. being an NYer makes me watch boring lakorns of NY regardless of of its script excellent or not

I am currently hook in Sister is Alive kdrama I just love the storyline and the script regardless of this kdrama actors and actresses in this drama I am not a fan of any one of them.Sorry to lakorns in general I never see any of their drama with excellent story lines and scripts most of them are boring too CORNY only NY makes me watch Thai dramas:icon12: my ultimate bias :love::cheer::clap:

CaSURVIVOUR

@Anne22

I find JJ to be boring looks like a girl he's too handsome very gayish:BangHead::BangHead:

I hope someday :icon12:Mario and Yaya:icon12: will be the next pair rather than Tik :BangHead::BangHead:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Omg yes jj cant act for god sake. Hopefully not him. I first watched him in nns and i cant stand his acting. Im sorry to those who likes him but he definitely needs an acting lesson
I think JJ was a huge miscast in NNS lol but I do think he is talented based on the few scenes I have seen of him with Bella. His NNS performance was really weird and off but I thought he had good chemistry with Yaya especially off-camera lol. I recall watching their dance performances where they sang the main theme at 2 shows and they looked really cute. I hope that he learns to pick better roles though that really show off his skills.

I'm actually really excited for Plick Fah. Regardless of who the main male lead is, I think this is a role that can help Yaya grow as an actress and show off her strengths. From what I have read about the lakorn, the story seems very cool and interesting with a strong and confident female lead. I heard a lot of people complain about Mark in KC but his performance didn't really distract me or change the facts that the lakorn was simply amazing and Yaya was incredible in it. So I'm not too worried about the male leads as long as the script is good and the director knows what he/she is doing.

CaSURVIVOUR

@Mins

I''ve watched the original TNNK forgive me but the lead actress suck :fighting3::fighting3::cheer::cheer:I did not finished it only until episode 2:BangHead:

I finally got fed up to have high hopes in Thailand lakorns in general kdramas is much better than them though sometimes some kdramas also ugly:fighting3: