[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
It's making everyone GREEEEDDDD.... and FINNNN ka. This photo is just taken at the right hrs, minute, sec, and basically at the right time! :love:
The right time is what? :confused12:I am clueless as well...something much deeper in meaning that I don't have a clue about lol :p :confused12:? :)

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe it's because I'm a Yaya fan that I feel really jealous when I see Nadech with other actresses. When Yaya acts with other actors, I don't feel as jealous but I do think things like "Nadech is better (at acting and at being Yaya's boyfriend)" while watching :pancarta:

Do any of you guys know when Nakee 2 starts filming? I just read somewhere it's the modern version of Nakee so I wonder why NaYa had to do that one event where they dressed up with traditional Thai clothes and danced.
LMMAOO I FEEL YOU HAHHA

I just, I just really really like this photo! :love::love::love: p'nui finally post it on IG, so I can finally share it!

I'm sorry but NY are NOT HOLDING HANDS here it is very clear that Yaya is holding something yep looks like a card then Nadech is holding a small bag.We all know Nadech is a Sag he is not showy i hope everyone knows what I mean hehehe

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@Iheartyadech are you sure? T.T It seems to me Yaya has a card in her hand, while Nadech is taking the bag behind her
55555... of course we know they are not holding hands. But can we not imagine it looks like they are holding hand?! It's a inside joke that NY fanclub Thailand liked to make up when they catch good looking photos like this one. :pancarta:

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Honestly I don't believe in zodiac signs and fortune reading, they r fun for passing time but to be taken as life dictation is a big No for me. I believe in attraction in someone and falling in love with their personality. I'm a believer for "if u love one another enough, u will do whatever it takes to make it work".
Which is y I love NY so much because if u match their signs together, they aren't that compatible n fortune tellers have said that they won't last long (during DJA-days) but look at them now, over 6years n still going strong. They started of as friends (but not as platonic friends but friends that r interested in one another-skinny love) then became each other's confident. Knowing one another's heart best ;)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Actually tbh I don't know :). I only see that photo with them happily walking together along with Kimmy. I thought they were holding hands at first glance but it was just the camera angle making it looks like they were holding hands. Now that I look at that photo again I see Yaya with a ring on her left index finger.

Pm me if there is a much deeper meaning about that photo if you don't mind bc I seriously don't have a clue :). I don't want to be in the dark concerning special info about them lol.

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: stop playing around. You know exactly what it means.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@HyeSoo @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya @Ms.Zoe
Seems like you guys are not understanding this inside joke. Lol...Seriously though, this picture is just a inside joke. Like the photo was taken looking like they were happily holding hands and kimmy on the other hand smiling at them. Then Nadech got super shy. So my NYfamily and I was just joking around saying that they were both happily opening up their relationship. That's all. Lol... of course we all know they are not holding hands. It's so obvious, you can see it. :pancarta:

Screenshot_20170910-080828.jpg
Credit: As Tagged

Last edited: