[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Lyly_isthebest There are many many more gifts from Nadech to Yaya just like the salmon pillow on Valentine day, the juliet rose, the piggs from Ikea, the scarf he made himself and many more gifts that NYFC has not yet discovered lol. Everything has already been shared in old NY lakorn thread like in Rising Sun and the last one LLSR, Rising sun thread has reached more than 1000pages lol!

Piggs

Juliet rose

The bike

Salmon Pillow

The scarf

After nadech went to london, Yaya seems would like to match her clothes with him in Oslo, not a coincidence for sure from her

the elbow ring

Last edited:
Was reading some comments from the first 10 or so pages and everyone was so salty towards Nadech and Yaya being paired again. I get it that they're always paired but that's not just because they're a koojin. It's also because they work well together and have great chemistry. I can definitely tell that it's so much easier for them to act together than with other actors/ actresses cause they're comfortable with each other (not saying that they don't have grest chemistry with their other co-stars) but if I were to cast someone with Nadech in this drama, I would definitely pick Yaya too. She also looks like a princess :3 to tell you the truth, I probably wouldn't watch this drama if nang'ek wasn't Yaya
TRUTH is ms.Anne Thong fell in love with NY during the making of GRGR she even went to the location shootings of GRGR to visit NY and gives her advice to NY.Ms.Anne waited for 6 long years so she could hire NY to make Likit Ruk NY queue was that long so when she knew that LLSR is a short lakorn she does not mind to shoot LR while LLSR is still not yet finished filming.IGNORE:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::BangHead: those fellows whose upset of :love:NY always being together in a lakorn:love: I'S THEIR PROBLEM not ours.They always have the right to complain to ch3 and to the producers like Anne and now the producer of Nakee2 P Off:pancarta::aaaaa::cheer::risas3:but they are just wasting their time because the whole Thailand are crazy over NY:thumbup::pancarta:

I thought this lakorn was based on a novel.

NY look so cute at today's signing event but oh Yaya what the heck were you wearing!?? :facepalm: I always love her outfits but her outfit today made me think of a nightdress i used to wear as a child :risas3:
Oh dear remember Yaya is a fashion model as well being supertar she has so many sponsors her fashion style like her clothes are from her sponsors to give respect and gratefulness Yaya is wearing them no matter how weird it is European brands are really something(sorry sometimes UGLY:risas3::BangHead:) I totally understand Yaya with her outfits I love how she respects her sponsors:icon12:

Always been a dream of mine for them to remake MYF or something close to it. My prayers are answered with LR!!! So so excited for this lakorn! Haven't been this excited since DJA! MYF was my favorite lakorn of all time!!! NY is my ideal couple too so I am pumped for this!!
OMG same here as soon as while I was watching MYF seeing WillyAnne reminds me of NY waaaa been wishing for NY to remake MYF thank God at least LR is almost the same I am still so happy even if it's not really the same:icon12::love::naughty2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Glad to see so many ppl came to support NY at Ch3 flea market. All NY bags were sold out and they raised around 886,000 bahts for Kathrin merit. So proud of these two. They are beautiful inside and out :icon12:

Awww.....so sweet, Yaya's wearing her original ring from her one of a kind man...hehe;)
Thanks @sasuke06 for sharing na...

..... the elbow ring [IMG said:
cr:rightful owners

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba So proud of NY ka!
:icon12:

Screenshot_20170908-203023.jpg
NY Kathrin Merit account held by Mae Keaw

For those of you who couldn't donate to the bag, you can still donate to NY personal bank account for NY Kathrin Merit held by Mae Keaw. I've already donated to the bag and transfer my donation to NY Kathrin Merit account. But if anyone would like to donate, please let me know so we can all send it together as a international NY fanclub group. I can message Mae Keaw personally about it as well. If you are interested in it please PM me na ka. :)

Last edited:

Kian

sarNie Egg
Do any of you guys know what this says? I google translated it and I saw something about divorce lol. The struggles of being an international fan :BangHead:

Attachments

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay!!! Congrats to NY for winning #1 koo jin in the hearts of Thai people from Thailand People's Chart .:cheer::aaaaa::cheer:

Top 10 Koo Jins Who Won the Hearts of Thai People 2017.....

cr:nine ent

1. Nadech - Yaya
2. Num - Kob
3. Sombat - Araya
4. Sorapon - Pisamai
5. Mark - Kim
6. Ken T. - Anne
7. Num - Mam
8. James Ji - Bella
9. Ken - Choompoo/Boy - Margie
10. Toey - Cheer

Do any of you guys know what this says? I google translated it and I saw something about divorce lol. The struggles of being an international fan :BangHead:
@Kian, They asked Yaya if she sees Pim from Plerng Boon lakorn, what would she say to her?
Yaya said she would tell her not to tolerate him, if he's not good enough then divorces him. We have to love ourselves more.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@bubba What a score and they have this result every year. This is the reality! How NY are perceived in Thailand, thai people love them a lot, and they deserve the love people give to them. All the love they received is enough to not pay attention and lose their time with those who hates them.

Very beautiful MV from yesterday Kathin merit of Nadech Yaya. Thanks to before14feb, always make such beautiful Videos. NYFC are such a skilled FC, their photos in HD and videos (BTS, MV etc....) are always so beautiful and sweet :clap::worship2:!

From eyes of a woman who is in love by_family :love:. Not only Nadech stare at Yaya like this, she also know to how to stare at Nadech with so much sweetness.

NY goes to Samui festival, but before flying, Nadech has had a competition today in early morning, this man is superman, full of energy like Yaya said! (it's a personal hobbies of Nadech who would like sunscribe to SPARTAN competition

What is Spartan? Credits goes to souysouyyy (https://www.instagram.com/p/BYz0IF0jD-E/?taken-by=souysouyyy)
"SPARTAN 1980 is handsome Barry number of the race this morning at Siam Country Club Chonburi.
A big hug yesterday from dearest Yaya is a great supporting.
Took a photo with K.Ditlada (Satang) international model.
Real the information as inside pages"
SPARTAN 1980 is handsome Barry number of the race this morning at Siam Country Club Chonburi. A big hug yesterday from dearest Yaya is a great supporting.

Nyinterfc - 2

:love::love::love::love:

They are damn so handsome and Georgeous like usual especially Nadech, he s so handsome and looks sexy with his beard (usually, he doesn't pay attention to his look loool :risas3:, I think even today, he wears like usual but he looks so handsome today whereas Yaya used to being always on point )

NY & JK day

credits goes to the rightful owners

Urassaya's IG story

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@bubba What a score and they have this result every year. This is the reality! How NY are perceived in Thailand, thai people love them a lot, and they deserve the love people give to them. All the love they received is enough to not pay attention and lose their time with those who hates them.

Very beautiful MV from yesterday Kathin merit of Nadech Yaya. Thanks to before14feb, always make such beautiful Videos. NYFC are such a skilled FC, their photos in HD and videos (BTS, MV etc....) are always so beautiful and sweet :clap::worship2:!

From eyes of a woman who is in love by_family :love:. Not only Nadech stare at Yaya like this, she also know to how to stare at Nadech with so much sweetness.

NY goes to Samui festival, but before flying, Nadech has had a competition today in early morning, this man is superman, full of energy like Yaya said! (it's a personal hobbies of Nadech who would like sunscribe to SPARTAN competition

What is Spartan? Credits goes to souysouyyy (https://www.instagram.com/p/BYz0IF0jD-E/?taken-by=souysouyyy)
"SPARTAN 1980 is handsome Barry number of the race this morning at Siam Country Club Chonburi.
A big hug yesterday from dearest Yaya is a great supporting.
Real the information as inside pages"
SPARTAN 1980 is handsome Barry number of the race this morning at Siam Country Club Chonburi. A big hug yesterday from dearest Yaya is a great supporting.

Nyinterfc - 2

:love::love::love::love:

They are damn so handsome and Georgeous like usual especially Nadech, he s so handsome and looks sexy with his beard (usually, he doesn't pay attention to his look loool :risas3:, I think even today, he wears like usual but he looks so handsome today whereas Yaya used to being always on point )

NY & JK day

credits goes to the rightful owners

Urassaya's IG story
I love how Yaya's earrings & choker were dazzling in the sunlight, it looked so beautiful :love: her fashion sense is always on point, I need to learn from her :pancarta:

Yay!!! Congrats to NY for winning #1 koo jin in the hearts of Thai people from Thailand People's Chart .:cheer::aaaaa::cheer:

Top 10 Koo Jins Who Won the Hearts of Thai People 2017.....

cr:nine ent

1. Nadech - Yaya
2. Num - Kob
3. Sombat - Araya
4. Sorapon - Pisamai
5. Mark - Kim
6. Ken T. - Anne
7. Num - Mam
8. James Ji - Bella
9. Ken - Choompoo/Boy - Margie
10. Toey - Cheer

@christina_baek

this is what i was telling you that Thailand is CRAZY over NY and look at the huge difference the score of NY being the TOP compared to top2 koo jin:cheer::clap::thumbup:

thanks @bubba for posting this:icon12:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech is one of a kind alright.

While others took their dates to fancy restaurants, he took Yaya to clean bathrooms at temples.

A man who doesn't mind cleaning bathrooms is a keeper!, hehehe.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how Yaya's earrings & choker were dazzling in the sunlight, it looked so beautiful :love: her fashion sense is always on point, I need to learn from her :pancarta:
She's just too beautiful that she can't go wrong. Heck, she could be wearing a brown bag over her head and will be beautiful and on point!

In some of these pictures posted above, I see Nadech walking while Yaya was carrying that small duffle bag and I was :facepalm:, but after a couple of searches in IG, I saw gentleman Nadech carrying it so all is good with him in my book. lol

Credit pic by@family

Attachments