[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Step

Mrs James Ma
She was supporting actor before became N'ek in Pope's lakorn. In Nadech's lakorn with Mew, she is supporting actor

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
How come? I've been out of the entertainment news loops lately. Will you be willing to tell me? :) 
Do you remember Mint and Kim's sweetheart Mark's leaked chat? Kim is Anne's favorite so indirectly, Anne won't cast Mint.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
Do you remember Mint and Kim's sweetheart Mark's leaked chat? Kim is Anne's favorite so indirectly, Anne won't cast Mint.
Lol I like how you said Kim's sweetheart.

Didn't Anne post some quote about lying and people speculate that she was talking about the scandal? Anne denied it of course but it was such a coincidence that she had to post it right at that time.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. Let's not bring up the past because some still put he who should not be named on a pedestal. I'd rather Anne chill with NY than the other alphabet pair. They've been involved in too many scandals that made me view them differently.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Very unprofessional. ...a friend got into a fight with another and I'm still friends with both individually

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks to all the answers! I really do appreciate it. I'm always so late to these kind of things. Wished there was a website for old translated news... :)

natia

sarNie Egg
Why not Janie or Chompoo? Both top actresses and both don't look 35.
Seriously so sick of the same pairing.
Bring some surprises and some good story line and NO remake please Ann.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg what???? Yay!!!! More Nadech for me!!!

I will wait to see who nangek is so I can either pout or be extremely happy.lol I just hope its NOT Margie or Diana. I need someone good to the eyes. PuLeaseeee!
Is this official for Nadech tho?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Omg what???? Yay!!!! More Nadech for me!!!
I will wait to see who nangek is so I can either pout or be extremely happy.lol I just hope its NOT Margie or Diana. I need someone good to the eyes. PuLeaseeee!
Is this official for Nadech tho?
Nothing is official. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma

There is a rumor that Producer Ann Thong Prasom announced that she has prepared lakorn for Nadech and Yaya to work together again. Our main actress revealed that: "Right now, I already cleared my lakorn schedule "Kluen Chivit" of P'Da. And our team lakorn will join the ceremony at the pagoda. And I would have to have over night stay there because I want to offer food to new monk. For another that P'Ann prepared lakorn for me and P'Nadech to work together, for me, myself, I don't know the details yet because I have to wait for the decision of Ch3. But for me, if I could work with P'Ann, I would feel very happy. Because I'm waiting to work with her too. If this becomes true, you will see the news.
cr ka_ta_love_ny

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Okay the way she phrase it makes me think it's actually a possibility(?). I would be really glad if they get to work with Ann tbh whether tgt or individually. Yaya is such a fangirl when it comes to Ann, too. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wanted NY to work with Anne always but they already have 2 lakorns. If they pair here, it will be 3rd reunion continuously  :faint:  :faint: