[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
If can I want Matt Or Bella Or Namtarn in here.. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: No Kim. :secret: .(Because I want her in anyone else first.. :wink:  :wink: )

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Actually when Ann open this one it means PCKNMCPW is ended filming so Kim can accept two lakorns. I hope its Kim as I want to see NK reunion but I don't think Ann will find Kim again & again. Just don't keep any hope. BTW, almost all of the ch3 actresses had 2 or above upcoming lakorns.

Step

Mrs James Ma
No pcknmcpw is not ended filming. They have 2 or 3 more months to shoot. It will air next year. I really want NK reunion but we have less chances. May be Kim will get paired up with Pope this time from the news

cr Peace, Pantip
monkeykimmy said:
Actually when Ann open this one it means PCKNMCPW is ended filming so Kim can accept two lakorns. I hope its Kim as I want to see NK reunion but I don't think Ann will find Kim again & again. Just don't keep any hope. BTW, almost all of the ch3 actresses had 2 or above upcoming lakorns.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
No pcknmcpw is not ended filming. They have 2 or 3 more months to shoot. It will air next year. I really want NK reunion but we have less chances. May be Kim will get paired up with Pope this time from the news

cr Peace, Pantip
yes I mean when ann starts a new lakorn it should be after PCKNMCPW. Its just a fan hope from pantip. I mean the PopeKim thread on pantip.  

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I wish to see Nadech and Kim again. Their first lakorn together was sooo great. It made me love them a lot, and I keep waiting for them back on screen together again. I hope my dream come true. Nadech and Kim. Please!!!!!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Good if its just fan hope so that we can get NK reunion :woot2:  but even Yayee tagged both Kim and Pope in her pic on IG :shrug: 
monkeykimmy said:
yes I mean when ann starts a new lakorn it should be after PCKNMCPW. Its just a fan hope from pantip. I mean the PopeKim thread on pantip.  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Good if its just fan hope so that we can get NK reunion :woot2:  but even Yayee tagged both Kim and Pope in her pic on IG :shrug:
PopeKim is also great! Hehe I think I'm off topic. But according to the news, its not confirmed that this one is Ann's next lakorn cause it just mentioned Ann booked Nadech queue. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anne recently came back from switzerland, she booked Nadech too. It would be beautiful to see NK in Switzerland  :bhehe: 
Lol cant wait to know more about this lakorn  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: if its NK then I will watch, if Diana, I will skip lol
monkeykimmy said:
PopeKim is also great! Hehe I think I'm off topic. But according to the news, its not confirmed that this one is Ann's next lakorn cause it just mentioned Ann booked Nadech queue. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I forgot all about Diana, she is getting pushed as a nang ek. I don't have anything against her, because I have never seen her full lakorn before. I only saw a bit of the ending of STT. I think she's pretty though. And if it is her, I guess i'll give her a try. I really want NK reunion as well, but like i said before.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, no Diana for me either. Personally, she doesn't carry the aura of a nang'ake, not that it matters, but her acting is mediocre and she looks like a nang'rai more than nang'ake. LOL

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
No Diana please. Oh gosh I think I would rather watch Mai. Oh no, I mean none of these two please.. ;/

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't want Mai with him though. Idk, I like her as a model and sometimes as an actress when she's with Kan, but the girl sometimes comes off so cocky. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Please, he needs more nangeks. Although i admired him for collaborating with different people lately.

Would like to see him and Prang. They both look saucy.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Finally! Nadech working with Anne! I'm so excited! Does anyone know if this is 100% confirmed yet or did she just booked him?  :woot2: 
Anyways, I would love, love, love it if Nadech had the chance to reunite with Kim again, but I highly doubt it. Kim needs to explore with other directors too. I'm not complaining, but I'm just stating my opinion. Plus, I don't really want Nadech to go back to the actresses he has worked with before. He needs someone new. 
Otherwise, I'd settle for anyone besides Diana. Diana does not have the Nang'ek aura as someone has said before. I liked her in STT, but I could never see her as Nang'ek. Once you play a supporting role, it's hard to become the main character. At least that's what I have noticed in the industry. Right now, I'm just hoping for the best. :)
Just to share my ideas, here are the Nang'eks I wish to see: 
1. Namtarn 
2. Matt P
3. Mai Davika (if moves channel) 
4. Bella Ranee
5. Mint Chalida 
6. Janie T (she's a bit older, but why not?) 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ch3 has lots of actresses but not much individuals without koojin. For Nadech, Yaya is out. Taew and Mew are just recent. Bella looks old for him. Namtarn is more like Broadcast Thai favorite child. Diana is still not nangek for me. I'm not sure about Kim but Mint sure will be a no. Ann does not mention about Matt much. Did Margie pair up with Na before? But I don't like her much. And I'm sure Ann won't cast her. Jui and Janie are also age inappropriate. Who's left? Tisha,Pat,Preem...