[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@YadechTaemint He was so handsome on that day, nonchalantly walking through the airport in his short. I remember it so well...:love:

Oh goodness...look at my keychain that arrived - lol. ethaicd.com was nice enough to added a bonus laminated picture. Does he know I have a thing for Nadech?:confused12:
upload_2018-10-22_14-26-32.png

@m3lhouse
Packing could be better but it's all good. Beats looking at it via Youtube
upload_2018-10-22_14-28-40.png

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@YadechTaemint He was so handsome on that day, nonchalantly walking through the airport in his short. I remember it so well...:love:

Oh goodness...look at my keychain that arrived - lol. ethaicd.com was nice enough to added a bonus laminated picture. Does he know I have a thing for Nadech?:confused12:
View attachment 26945

@m3lhouse
Packing could be better but it's all good. Beats looking at it via Youtube
View attachment 26946
Wow that's REALLY NICE they gave you an extra pic! Real question is will you use that keychain or hang it in your rear mirror in your car hahahaha

Tarm Hua Jai is the best lakorn ever made! Everything was perfect ahahhaahhaahhahahha Anne should've remade that and not loosely base LR off of MYF coz even Tarm Hua Jai is better than MYF. I bought the vhs set myself!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow that's REALLY NICE they gave you an extra pic! Real question is will you use that keychain or hang it in your rear mirror in your car hahahaha

Tarm Hua Jai is the best lakorn ever made! Everything was perfect ahahhaahhaahhahahha Anne should've remade that and not loosely base LR off of MYF coz even Tarm Hua Jai is better than MYF. I bought the vhs set myself!
The keychain is too delicate for everyday wear and tear so I am going to hang it with with the phuang malai in my rear mirror. :thumbup:

One of the best and osts were so good too! P'Deng had first hand experienced with this lakorn, if only ActArt can remake this with NY.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
I really admire Thai celeb couples who can maintain long term relationship. So many of them lasts for years and decades.

I have Thai friends and they are couples and they've been dating for 9 years now.

I wonder what is the secret.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The keychain is too delicate for everyday wear and tear so I am going to hang it with with the phuang malai in my rear mirror. :thumbup:

One of the best and osts were so good too! P'Deng had first hand experienced with this lakorn, if only ActArt can remake this with NY.
Yeah but act art would change the Arabic setting to northereastern Thailand ahahhahaha she was crazy in that lakorn ahahhahahaha NY have not remade ANY classics that I listed on my wishlist since they first debuted which is tragic considering I think those roles would be right for them and how many lame remakes they've been in. Ch3 picks terrible scripts. I would remake every single lakorn Kai Varayuth made in the 90s even that 2 episode one with mew and willy ahhaaha it was good it should be a full length lakorn but with different producers lol this guy, I don't know what happened but ever since his lakorn with Anne and Lome, including that one fans just ranaway from his projects ahahha in the 90's his production = today's broadcast thai it's so weird ahhahaa The romance, skinship, and comedy in THJ was so satisfying, rushed ending tho but good enough. The leads were pretty smart... it's weird coz they were stubborn towards each other but against those annoying siblings they always out smarted them it was a hilarious lol I would argue that it had the best ost coz all 3 of their songs were good. Then songs by Aof for ch3 ahahah But I'm not gonna hang on to this wishlist when we have to gear up for Nakee 3 lakorn version ahahhaahhaa

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
:cheer::cheer::cheer:After Monday, Nakee 2 total box office gross is 250 mil baht next station 300 mil baht :cheer::cheer::cheer:

NY meet/greet Roadshow October 23rd all day and I will be stuck at work:sad6::sad6:with slow internet connection! Too much NY stuffs lately coming at me and I can honestly say... I have not watched it all but I am not complaining :cheer::cheer: I am not thirsty...my glass is always full:risas3:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
As for me, I need a back hug right now!!! Hahahaha

PS: there is a reason why Yaya came to touch Na like this. The monk offered monk's statutes to Na so Mae kaew told Ya to touch Na so she will also receive the merit (according to Buddhism's believes). But the way Yaya made it is so SWEET and TENDER hahaha :love: and Nadech didn't turn around when she touched him like it is something usual....Ofc HAHAHA!!!
If someone would tell me on the spot , “ hey hold him youll’ also receive the merit.” I probably would hold on his shoulders or on either side of the arms,, not on the lower back center almost above the hip.. hahaha. ....That clip is a little deceiving . You can almost imagine if it went longer Ya’s hands going further down ..:naughty2: but then you look at what Na is doing and you’re reminded that this is a religious moment haha..

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited: