[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
DAMMYUMMM look at these pictures you have stashed away and posting to celebrate 700 pages and 1.150M. It's the first I've seen of some of these pictures. Can't wait til we hit pages 800 or 1.5M views!
There are much more than this but it depends on NY, if they are willing to share their moments with us or not haha

Yaya wants to keep this moment :naughty2:

MEMORIEEEEEEESS :love: time for Ae to throw another party like this :aaaaa:

And when Ya was later asked by fans what she meant by "my protector":naughty2::naughty2:

See how she was shy when NY fans teased her with "what do you mean by guardian?".....Yaya is easy to read and then it's funny how she tried to find a diversion lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ch3 is duuuuumbbb. They should have sent NY/the cast of LR to China while the lakorn was airing but nope :rolleyes: I'm hoping that Ya's movie has a fanmeet in China, then a lot of NY fans can show up like they did in Taiwan, Malaysia & Singapore
Maybe then Ch3 will open their eyes.
Ch3 is fucking hopeless... whoever is in charge of the PR and marketing is harming them. Even how LR was promoted in Thailand and not just LR but other lakorns too have suffered from lack or late promotions... they should already do their Perd Vic for the second half the year but nothing ahhaha probably coz they didn't realize that the rest of the year has a bunch of filler lakorns with no major stars or pairings so agencies won't want to buy ads for ahahhaha you can already see that on their youtube channel they can only partially sell ads to their strongest lakorn. LR sold ads for all parts of their episodes and even made 50 mil bahts before it aired LOL ahahhaha but crickets...

I wish Ae had ties in China he would definitely make it happen.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay....Congrats to 700 pages!!!:cheer::aaaaa::clap:.
Thank you everyone for posting. You girls/guys ROCK!:thumbup:

Beautiful drawing at the party.....

So heartwarming to see this last year picture again....

Can't wait to see NY at OPPO event on July 18th at Royal Paragon Hall.....

cr:as tagged, rightful owners

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ch3 is fucking hopeless... whoever is in charge of the PR and marketing is harming them. Even how LR was promoted in Thailand and not just LR but other lakorns too have suffered from lack or late promotions... they should already do their Perd Vic for the second half the year but nothing ahhaha probably coz they didn't realize that the rest of the year has a bunch of filler lakorns with no major stars or pairings so agencies won't want to buy ads for ahahhaha you can already see that on their youtube channel they can only partially sell ads to their strongest lakorn. LR sold ads for all parts of their episodes and even made 50 mil bahts before it aired LOL ahahhaha but crickets...

I wish Ae had ties in China he would definitely make it happen.
Dayuuuuum :eek: That's a lot of money; I'm guessing that's the power of NY though :aaaaa:
It's beginning so seem like ch3 just like to take a whole load of money & run away with it :rolleyes:
Do you know if Ae has connections in HK, Macau or Taiwan?

Nyfan Fromusa

sarNie Egg
LOL - I was trying to sound it out with my preliminary understanding of the Thai alphabets and even looking at the writing I can sound out Nong and Rak! So for sure, that is way too short to spelled out " his behavior is very very cute". LOL
Sorry if I don't know any Thai, I was referring to an earlier translation, definitely NOT translating LOL

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Dayuuuuum :eek: That's a lot of money; I'm guessing that's the power of NY though :aaaaa:
It's beginning so seem like ch3 just like to take a whole load of money & run away with it :rolleyes:
Do you know if Ae has connections in HK, Macau or Taiwan?
I don't know about ET connections. He has businesses in S. Korea but et wise NO CLUE. The only Chinese HK connections I know of are that he's close to Poyd who worked in China but I don't know if he has any influence or anything like that... still if LR is to be promoted ie NY going there with the cast and such it's like TOO LATE? hahahahaha they really don't know what they're doing. They let people come to them, like Tencent, but they don't really know how to take initiative with their success. I mean what sucks is they have two other series that hasn't aired with Tencent so LR could be trial and error for them or they might not change how they organize promotion so those projects are fucked too ahahahha even before all of this you can even argue how they don't promote Mario who is big in China and Philipines but Mario stays relevant there coz he and his team take initiative to promote themseleves there... I don't know how involved Ae is with Mario's abroad success coz sometimes they go directly to the stars too. How hard is it to promote in a world where you can do it anywhere from your phone.? Even Anne and her team, LR had great feedback and views from the Chinese fans but they got like 1 shout out... they're stupid ahhahaha if there is an opportunity you grab it. It's not hard to make a post a week... but she has all the time to post yoga pics or promote scenic pics of the locations which is all they do post LR... even Bunglakorn has the decency to unload all of the bts videos she recorded on her phone or camera... like get your priorities right ahahah I see other producers hella blowing up their flop lakorns but Anne had a hit locally and abroad and she had one shout out LOLOLOLOL