[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Between Kate and Dalice, they have chosen their priorities....

R.I.P

Maybe, they didn't like to see Dawin carry Alice haha.

R.I.P

Anne's priorities for LR: Promoting tourism for Swiss/Germany and Thailand. I had episode 11 playing earlier and the scene where Alice and Davin went jewelry shopping... jewelry shopping FOR WHAT ahhaha why is this in the script but to show touristy spots ahahahhah there's no substance that was a poorly written scene for the leads to allude that they won't be able to see each other soon... and a strong script for Kate. I don't want to take away Sara's performance which was probably her best but if I were a producer I would not produce an entire lakorn to prop a supporting character in a storyline that isn't even above average ahhahahaah This lakorn should've been a basic everything is gorgeous and bland fairytale romance type but they did an action lakorn??? Cut out all of the kisses for bullets ahhahaha Man, re-watching LR is like begging and just creating a bad time for yourself sometimes ahhahahah

Anne lost her damn mind. I remember when she decided to be a producer, I was like bitch go back to acting ahhahaahah I was really against her becoming a producer ahahahh but my instincts were right LOL. Her first 2 were hits though but ever since Samee tree tra her lakorns have been terrible. She's in the middle as far as producing capabilities goes coz there are far worst producers than her but it doesn't mean that she's a strong producer. Now she looks so old I would not want to see her back on screen so she better get her shit together ahhaha I saw people saying they want Anne and Nadech to star in a lakorn and I'm like, bitches shut up ahhahaah don't put crazy ideas like that out ahhhha. Even Noi Bussakorn's RRF was more interesting that LR and Noi is considered a shit producer LOL

Anne & Na together is a big no from me
to be honest I have noticed Anne has hidden desire:BangHead::BangHead: for Nadech since her bf is not so handsome I am saying this not because of the POOR EDITING of LR but based on how she interacts with NY in all the BTS where they are together NY and her or only with Nadech I could be wrong this is just my obseryation jokes or not she looks very obvious I guess she also envies :love:Yaya having Nadech as her boyfriend:icon12::naughty2:

Anne's priorities for LR: Promoting tourism for Swiss/Germany and Thailand. I had episode 11 playing earlier and the scene where Alice and Davin went jewelry shopping... jewelry shopping FOR WHAT ahhaha why is this in the script but to show touristy spots ahahahhah there's no substance that was a poorly written scene for the leads to allude that they won't be able to see each other soon... and a strong script for Kate. I don't want to take away Sara's performance which was probably her best but if I were a producer I would not produce an entire lakorn to prop a supporting character in a storyline that isn't even above average ahhahahaah This lakorn should've been a basic everything is gorgeous and bland fairytale romance type but they did an action lakorn??? Cut out all of the kisses for bullets ahhahaha Man, re-watching LR is like begging and just creating a bad time for yourself sometimes ahhahahah

Anne lost her damn mind. I remember when she decided to be a producer, I was like bitch go back to acting ahhahaahah I was really against her becoming a producer ahahahh but my instincts were right LOL. Her first 2 were hits though but ever since Samee tree tra her lakorns have been terrible. She's in the middle as far as producing capabilities goes coz there are far worst producers than her but it doesn't mean that she's a strong producer. Now she looks so old I would not want to see her back on screen so she better get her shit together ahhaha I saw people saying they want Anne and Nadech to star in a lakorn and I'm like, bitches shut up ahhahaah don't put crazy ideas like that out ahhhha. Even Noi Bussakorn's RRF was more interesting that LR and Noi is considered a shit producer LOL
I feel you m3lhouse.....you speak exactly what is in my mind.....I actually started hating Anne in episode 2 of LR i almost smashed my laptop of her stupidity she wasted NY's talent in acting on allowing her dumb boyfriend in editing LR:BangHead:WHO CARES about Switzerland and Germany no need to brag about these places NY and their story must be the main focus:fighting3::fighting3:not even Thailand this country is never in my bucketlist but because of NY i am planning to go to this country to attend NY real life wedding:love::icon12::naughty2:

TNNKK is one of my favorite NY version of course I have watched the original version but i did not finished it sorry i dont like the lead actress hehe.NY version is almost perfect though no kissing scenes kisses there were fakes so i dont consider it as kiss.:love::icon12::naughty2:DJA my first favorite followed by GRGR and TNNKK love them equally the imperfections of these lakorns are tolerable and forgivable:angel10:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Honestly, you can't trust any of the current producers right now ahhaaha You look at the line-up that's coming up for the rest of the year and next year and I don't know if I'll be here LOLOLOLOLOLOL the pairings and the stories that they're pulling to produce are so lame. The only lakorns that I'm eyeing are the Man Series, Wai Saeb Sarak Kard 2, Kim and Mario's lakorn, and James Ma's lakorns for this year. James's lakorns I don't have much hope for but I just want to check it out for other things ahhahaha Wai saeb part 1 was good so I'll continue for the sequel and Reindeer is in it so definitely will watch for her. I love her as JC wish LR had more of her she was a voice of reason ahhaha Man Series looks good and those are ch3's newbies so you have to keep an eye on that. Kim and Mario's lakorn looks like it's the only good thing for the rest of the year. The rest are actually filler lakorns. Next year, only MLFTS is a must. That one even if you're not a Matt or Nadech it's like one that EVERYONE knows about and will watch at least episode 1. I'm waiting to hear what new projects will get confirmed coz so far it's snooze fest and just plain bad and this will last for at least 2 years before there's hope for something good GOOD ahahaha and maybe an NY project ahahhaa

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na can't even travel abroad without people trying to start something aggghhh. Makes me wanna slap all of there with all the slippers in Na's ugly slipper collection :BangHead: Being able to read Thai is not that great when you come across dumb ass comments

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Honestly, you can't trust any of the current producers right now ahhaaha You look at the line-up that's coming up for the rest of the year and next year and I don't know if I'll be here LOLOLOLOLOLOL the pairings and the stories that they're pulling to produce are so lame. The only lakorns that I'm eyeing are the Man Series, Wai Saeb Sarak Kard 2, Kim and Mario's lakorn, and James Ma's lakorns for this year. James's lakorns I don't have much hope for but I just want to check it out for other things ahhahaha Wai saeb part 1 was good so I'll continue for the sequel and Reindeer is in it so definitely will watch for her. I love her as JC wish LR had more of her she was a voice of reason ahhaha Man Series looks good and those are ch3's newbies so you have to keep an eye on that. Kim and Mario's lakorn looks like it's the only good thing for the rest of the year. The rest are actually filler lakorns. Next year, only MLFTS is a must. That one even if you're not a Matt or Nadech it's like one that EVERYONE knows about and will watch at least episode 1. I'm waiting to hear what new projects will get confirmed coz so far it's snooze fest and just plain bad and this will last for at least 2 years before there's hope for something good GOOD ahahaha and maybe an NY project ahahhaa
I was planning on only paying attention to Na & Ya's individual lakorns cuz I have pretty much no interest in anyone else lol. But I shall now look out for the one's you've mentioned :thumbup:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I was planning on only paying attention to Na & Ya's individual lakorns cuz I have pretty much no interest in anyone else lol. But I shall now look out for the one's you've mentioned :thumbup:
I mean those are NON-BIAS interests LOLOLOL so why not hahahaha

Wai Saeb, you should watch the first part coz I'm talking about the sequel up there. I don't even know why I tried it but I did and got sucked in. It's more of an uplifting drama. This production is actually the "modern" production that everyone should look at... if you like how some series feel for ch ONE lakorns this one might appeal to you coz they don't really produce "lakorn" feeling lakorns. The problem is, the producer only hires his wife ahhahah I mean Ja she's a good actor but I don't care for her as a lead. But the roles that her husband has given her has all been interesting but she probably turned people away from the actual project coz she doesn't have a following ahahhahhhaa If this production pairs different people then I can see this company getting more recognized. Wai saeb had LOW ratings but the script was so good it won some awards too for best script the year it aired. I mean it's good enough that they made a sequel right? But this storyline is a neutral area storyline coz it deals with kids and teens and their various problems and Alek and Ja helps them overcome those issues. The kids were good in here all of them. Reindeer is really good in here too so if you already like her as JC this role shows more of her talents. Her character was such a naive bitch tho ahhaha but her storyline had me on edge ahhaha This production also produced one of the parts for Man series and sure enough the one I'm most interested in is produced by this company. The one I'm interested in most is the one with Cake, it looks like it's the last one though ahahha he's not good looking, looks like a young and short Weir but his acting looks GOOD. The producer even said the reason why he got the job was his acting so he's one to watch too. I don't know why they delayed the man series it's supposed to air this first half of the year. The leads in this series are already working on new projects but they are supporting so this might be evening.

James's next lakorns, the one with Yeena I wanna watch Yeena. She is getting pushed the hardest of newbies so it's like, why? To know why you gotta follow up and watch this ahahha I saw her first lakorn with Gun and she was stiff but she has something about her that's interesting so we'll see her improvements. Bts wise James and Yeena look like they have chemistry, the most I've ever seen James have chemistry with... also Yoghurt is in here and she looks hot plus her role is a significant looking one. She was getting more promoted in this than Yeena. The one with Diana, I like that kind of storyline and the ensemble looks appealing. Yoghurt is also in that one and Pie another newbie I like so I have to follow up on these newbies progress.

Mario and Kim's lakorn based on the script and cast, you know this production did it right. They cast the right people for the script and I'm sure they will knock it out. The production kinda ate shit for the last few episodes of Mario and Mint's lakorn so I don't know how amazing it'll end up but the premise sounds interesting.

I have so much :sad6:TRAUMA of NY lakorns 3 in a row from RS:BangHead: LLSR:BangHead: then LR:BangHead: i gave up HIGH HOPES on Nakee2 I hope it can proved me wrong.I might go back to kdrama and Cdrama for awhile while waiting the next NY lakorn which I will never give high hopes anymore watching it just because NY are in it:love::icon12::naughty2:no more expectations because i have so much phobia and disappointments already:BangHead:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Seeing all these hints/teasers(?) of na's "secret film" is making me all excited n really curious as to what it is...i'm hoping its a movie cuz idk lol just a feeling i guess.

Also i heard that his animated movie is doing really well (in terms of critic reviews), which is great but idk how true that is since general release is on 19july (if i remember correctly)

Someone met na in russia.... Lucky!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlMC_0GFXeu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=psu1wlj9bm53

ImaBro

sarNie Egg
to be honest I have noticed Anne has hidden desire:BangHead::BangHead: for Nadech since her bf is not so handsome I am saying this not because of the POOR EDITING of LR but based on how she interacts with NY in all the BTS where they are together NY and her or only with Nadech I could be wrong this is just my obseryation jokes or not she looks very obvious I guess she also envies :love:Yaya having Nadech as her boyfriend:icon12::naughty2:
It is in my mind too. But then i think it is imposible, because their age gap is about 15 years. But i don't know Thai culture. Maybe it is posible at Thai culture.

Seeing all these hints/teasers(?) of na's "secret film" is making me all excited n really curious as to what it is...i'm hoping its a movie cuz idk lol just a feeling i guess.

Also i heard that his animated movie is doing really well (in terms of critic reviews), which is great but idk how true that is since general release is on 19july (if i remember correctly)

Someone met na in russia.... Lucky!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlMC_0GFXeu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=psu1wlj9bm53

i am afraid to get excited anymore:sad6:better to stay still and dont expect too much:BangHead::BangHead::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I can't blamed Anne because Yaya's bf:love::icon12::naughty2: is almost perfect:icon12: not only handsome and kind but also very intelligent I doubt Anne's bf maybe he is dumb and heartless doesn't care for the fc's feelings :BangHead:

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I won't be surprised if 1 day Anne will hire only Nadech to be her p raek so she can :fighting3:make love with Nadech:BangHead::BangHead: