[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Tell me if it's good; I'm not really feeling Taew & JJ but if we don't get that DVD, I'm going to have nothing better to do other than re-runnig NY's lakorns.
Yeah, not feeling JJ now so it's going to be a while when I get back to you on that lakorn. I am about to rerun GRGR as soon as I finished episode the 11 and 12 of LR and come back later to rerun the entire LR. .

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Guys, no news about the DVD box, no response about the editing, right? Do we need give up hope? :sad6::fighting3:I wonder why CH3 is doing this, really! It would be beneficial for them, don't they want to earn money? :BangHead:
I feel like ch3 & Thongent are trolling us; how have we still heard nothing?! I say we don't give up because maybe they just want to see how long we can keep bugging them for.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Guys, no news about the DVD box, no response about the editing, right? Do we need give up hope? :sad6::fighting3:I wonder why CH3 is doing this, really! It would be beneficial for them, don't they want to earn money? :BangHead:
No answer would be logical... LR did well in ratings in Thailand, it had the highest rating for the ch3 lot when it aired and is top 3 so far for the year for ch3 and 2k fans already committed to buying it... no answer would be acceptable...

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm in re-run land and I'm reading Rising Sun hahahahahh I'm BUSY
Can’t wait til chapter 9. I am also waiting on my lakorn bestie to finish Mario’s part. The girl is stubborn ( tells me it’s dragging) but she wants to see Ryu/Myumi parts when they’re younger. She’s on epi 20 and 5 more to go. I told her to FF all the scenes that’s not NY, but she’s bent on getting the entired storyline. Then she’ll move on to Rising Sun.

My initial plan was to make her a Nadech lover, but she ended up an NYer. I can watch Nadech with others ( although I cringed but I do it for him), she can’t watch Nadech w/ others or Yaya w/ others.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Can’t wait til chapter 9. I am also waiting on my lakorn bestie to finish Mario’s part. The girl is stubborn ( tells me it’s dragging) but she wants to see Ryu/Myumi parts when they’re younger. She’s on epi 20 and 5 more to go. I told her to FF all the scenes that’s not NY, but she’s bent on getting the entries storyline. Then she’ll move on to Rising Sun.

My initial plan was to make her a Nadech lover, but she ended up an NYer. I can watch Nadech with others ( although I cringed but I do it for him), she can’t warch Nadech w/ others or Yaya w/ others.
Mario's part is okay when you ff all of Taew's part... I was actually okay to put up with that part coz Nadech was in a lot of it and Mayumi and Ryu parts were good. Mario was hot in it too, can't blame her... I even liked the side characters family drama... hahahah everything but taew ahahhahahahahahha the part when Mayumi was a bitch to Seiko girl I was like gimme more ahahhaahahaa