[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
She put her mouth on his. "I am your wife tonight, not Her Royal
Highness."
He pulled back and looked at her. "I like that," he whispered. "I like that
very much."

To anyone else who'd like to read the novel (already sent to some who asked earlier) , no need to mesage me, imma post the link here coz ill be quite busy for a few days. hope you enjoy those steamy scenes (4 HOT scenes if im not mistaken)
and remember, imagination is the key :risas3:

https://www.4shared.com/office/9tw2W5Osee/LR_based_novel__The_Princess_.html
I tried this link but it's asking me to download a browser or something. I am inclined to download anything due to recent issue with mackeeper popping up.
Is there another way to read these hot scenes?

:angel10:Please...you can't leave me hanging!!!:nut:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol what did his post say with Na in the back??? Our man is working hard. Yes! "our" man. I'll share! Lmaooooo
I can't read yet but listening to google translate, it sounded like " It's good to have Nadech Kugimya in the background".

You got me curious so I copied and google translated the comments and it's pretty funny. One comment was " sorry, I am just looking in the back" and some was just commenting on Nadech, another one " I feel sorry for p'Joe", and another " Why the clip ended so fast, I am just having fun"...

I love google translate! It's going to be slow learning to read when Google translate is at my disposal! :pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
um...I am including my pra'ek in this statement too!:risas3: I am used to him wearing those tight biking shorts. :naughty2:
I don't think the ladies there would be able to handle it if he wore something tighter or didn't wear those biking shorts at all :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Loool someone tweeted about how they hurried home to watch LR a few hours ago but then turned on the TV & remembered that it had ended :risas3:
Yeah, Monday and Tuesday feel so calm again for me. I don't feel as excited or frustrated and since I am not seeing all those Thai product commercials, I feel disconnected from Thailand once again. LOL. I do like the Wacoal bra brand, maybe I can go to Nordstorm and find some.

My favorite genre lakorn is airing right now, but I'll wait til there are least 6 episodes finished airing.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yeah, Monday and Tuesday feel so calm again for me. I don't feel as excited or frustrated and since I am not seeing all those Thai product commercials, I feel disconnected from Thailand once again. LOL. I do like the Wacoal bra brand, maybe I can go to Nordstorm and find some.

My favorite genre lakorn is airing right now, but I'll wait til there are least 6 episodes finished airing.
Is it the Taew & JJ one?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it the Taew & JJ one?
I enjoy that particular genre more than others, but yes that lakorn. Will see, I've been turned off by lakorn from that genre before due to pra'nangs so I'll wait until it's halfway over because I don't like waiting week by week. LR was the first ever lakorn that I watched live and waited every week for and the anticipation was killing me, but for Nadech/NY - it was must see TV. Although, for LLSR - I waited. :risas3:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I enjoy that particular genre more than others, but yes that lakorn. Will see, I've been turned off by lakorn from that genre before due to pra'nangs so I'll wait until it's halfway over because I don't like waiting week by week. LR was the first ever lakorn that I watched live and waited every week for and the anticipation was killing me, but for Nadech/NY - it was must see TV. Although, for LLSR - I waited. :risas3:
I've already started my boycott of ch3 hahahahahhahahahhahahahhaa

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Tell me if it's good; I'm not really feeling Taew & JJ but if we don't get that DVD, I'm going to have nothing better to do other than re-running NY's lakorns.

Last edited: