[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
Is there a reason why Tencent only wanted 12 episodes? I have seen Chinese drama before and some of them would be like 90 episodes...
The fact that 1 ep in Thai version = almost 3 eps in chinese version. So 12 eps = 36 eps for Tencent even that, it's still too short and i think they're wasting LR's potential. If we have 14 eps Thai version, so that would be 42 eps Tencent version. 42 eps in compared with others chinese dramas is an acceptable duration. :)
I won't even complain if they re-air the uncut version during non-prime time hours, especially if they don't give us a DVD. I just want to watch this in it's completeness *sigh*
@YadechTaemint Pls use your praying skill, pray for the DVD and make it happen. :crybaby2:

Rita

Nadech <3
The fact that 1 ep in Thai version = almost 3 eps in chinese version. So 12 eps = 36 eps for Tencent even that, it's still too short and i think they're wasting LR's potential. If we have 14 eps Thai version, so that would be 42 eps Tencent version. 42 eps in compared with others chinese dramas is an acceptable duration. :)

@YadechTaemint Pls use your praying skill, pray for the DVD and make it happen. :crybaby2:
Yeah I agreed, I think the original intended for 16 episodes so that would be 48 chinese episode. That is very little compared to other chinese series, they usually go for 50+.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol at selling her liver. Some ppl are even more crazier haha The love for Nadech! What is he doing in HK?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can i ask you where can i get these news, i mean Nadech Yaya's news? I only follow Nadech'mother and Yaya but it's not enough....
Twitter & NY fan accounts on IG are hidden gems. IG accounts like natsurpd & souysouyyy are my fave. They are the only ones I can remember atm so I'll tell you some more later

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Let's spazz over the Dalice's romance because yesterday's episode was a BOMB! Here are the Mello version's clip videos with a better quality and no text from CH3 haha. You can edit your Gifs now :thumbup:

Behind the scenes.

cr.betterbeb

Likit Rak VS Rising Sun

cr.rightful owners

As for Alice (Yaya), don't worry! She never sulks for so long hahaha.

cr.yimmybang

cr.nyinterfc

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Twitter & NY fan accounts on IG are hidden gems. IG accounts like natsurpd & souysouyyy are my fave. They are the only ones I can remember atm so I'll tell you some more later
Thank you in advance. I tried the 2 IGs you gave me but seem they have not yet updated the news about Nadech in HK... :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Let's spazz over the Dalice's romance because yesterday's episode was a BOMB! Here are the Mello version's clip videos with a better quality and no text from CH3 haha. You can edit your Gifs now :thumbup:

Behind the scenes.

cr.betterbeb

Likit Rak VS Rising Sun

cr.rightful owners

As for Alice (Yaya), don't worry! She never sulks too longer hahaha.

cr.yimmybang

cr.nyinterfc
Ohhh thanks for the mello cuts. My youtube app on my tv keeps crashing for rewinding the same 10 secs ...