[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's Matt because she has two lakorn already. One with Rome still shooting and another one waiting for whatever pra'ek they want to be available.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Newsplus news on 26/1/2016
Nadech accepts that he will have lakorn with Yaya, he doesn't know that he is paired with Mai, he requests FC not to bother Taew.
Nadech says thank you to all FC who support Tam Rak Kuen Jai. Good rating of this lakorn made all his tiredness disappeared. He doesn't know that he is paired with Mai Davika, since this year he doesn't have free schedule for new lakorn. He confirms that there is no problem with P'A. And he doesn't know that P'A banned him to work with Mai. He accepted to work on new lakorn of P'Ann Thongprasom, by pairing with Yaya. He clarifies about his leisure trip right after ordination. He says he went to England for 10 days with his friends.
English translation by @ka.ta_love_ny

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oi that is great news! :dance2:. Could someone tag Yaya's name to this thread? Can't wait to hear more news on this project later soon.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Somebody pinch me! We get to see Yadech not only finally get to work with Anne but also a prince and princess?! Yay!

I just realized if Yaya is taking on Anne's project then she might not be able to take the one Nok Chatchai's son want her for...darn!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So it's been confirm that is Yaya and Nadech in here? I don't mind as long as the storyline is good.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So it's confirmed then that it's Na and Yaya? I cringed just a tiny bit reading that. Wanting the babes to spread their wings way more. But I suppose they gotta make their rounds to every production. Keep the fans happy. I'm glad they are working with p'Ann. 
Is this... Manee Yard Fah then?? Or a new prince/princess story?

And are fans still bothering Taew? They haven't been linked since LSR ended, yeah? Why am I asking so many questions lol.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! So happy,please let this be remake of Manee Yard Fah?! Hehe.... Knowing Anne, we'll get kissing scenes w/Nadech & Yaya, yiha!!!

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I read that it's suppose to be a new script so it can't be Manee Yard Fah, although I would have loved for it to be. It's still one of my top 5 favorite along with Samee (Pol and Joy's version).

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I am glad that Anne finally got her wish to work with Yadech but my goodness aren't they are already paired in two lakorns together that have yet to air/film? Do we really need a third? I know their fans want to see them together, but there should really be a limit. I like them, I do, but them being paired up so frequently is a turn off for me. Nadech is such a talented actor and I really want to see him paired with people other than Yaya. And I think Yaya needs to pair up with other people in order to grow. If they really go through with all three lakorns I pray that after that we get a break where they pair with others. 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Currently NY have LLSR which will continue shooting mid February (Na was ordained the end of last year so his hair & eyebrows have to grow longer & fuller for shooting to continue) & the news just recently confirmed that they will be paired up again :lol: in this lakorn so only TWO lakorns for NY.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm a fan of NY so this news make me very happpppyyy... Esp it's a new production so it make its more exciting. I know NY is having lakorn back to back this year but as a fan I can't complain. Can't wait for more detail frok Anne.

I guess Nadech is more thrilled than the fans because he didn't waited for Anne to reveal the n'ek.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Never tired of watching NY! I will appreciate each moment of NY together bc they "may" not get to pair up again for a long time after these 2 lakorn so will take advantage and enjoy it to every last minute!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  So chill folks  :dance2: