[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Ohh lyly I think I press like icon .... but I was in a rush and couldn't check back... sincere apology if I offense you... who wouldn't like that lovely video ... I swear I press like .. but seems my hand is too big or my ph touch screen is messy I am very sorry dear :facepalm::facepalm::worship2::worship2::worship2:
LOl it’s okay I was just wondering :)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
@Dhamirah They always make us feel proud of them :thumbup:. Good & talended people deserve good things in their life and career.

@YadechTaemint @Dhamirah The little girl Sasha is also in the Likit rak the crown princess. She plays as Alice when she was child and now in Yaya new movie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbbC-WfDxbN/?hl=fr&taken-by=little_girl_little_sasha

Little sasha is a nadech FC lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3gXNhjxWo/?hl=fr&taken-by=little_girl_little_sasha

aww, Sasha is sooooo cute! :icon12::icon12::icon12: she really looked similar to Yaya

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I'm live in the UK as well xD he sounded slightly posh to me, but maybe it's just me :pancarta:
Where about in England do u live.
@YadechTaemint

i also don't think Nadech has British accent but most likely he is unconsciously influenced by Yaya he is trying to mimic Yaya's accent since she grew up in England for few years NY being always together in daily basis can possibly allow Nadech to copy Yaya when they speak in english yep NY are constantly learning from each other being soul mates:love::icon12::thumbup:
Darling. Yayas got an American accent. Not British. I think it mainly due to the fact that she has a lot of American friends. Her English is goood

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
aww, Sasha is sooooo cute! :icon12::icon12::icon12: she really looked similar to Yaya
Hey Welcome @lilyalana! I have never seen you post here or maybe you did it but rarely so glad that you put your 1st comment. Sasha is just so cute & beautiful, she s half thai / half danish. Seems like Mix North Europe + Thai blood give some very good looking women (Sririta Jensen / Poo Praiya / Christine Teigen and of course our beautiful Yaya). She will for sure become a beautiful lady in the future. Her IG -> little_girl_little_sasha

Last edited:
Where about in England do u live.

Darling. Yayas got an American accent. Not British. I think it mainly due to the fact that she has a lot of American friends. Her English is goood
DARLING I don't think so...... maybe mixed just because as you said she has American friends and at the same time she grew up in UK for short period of time.

AND who cares if Yaya has British accent or American accent I'd rather focus on Happy Shipping:love::cheer::clap:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
DARLING I don't think so...... maybe mixed just because as you said she has American friends and at the same time she grew up in UK for short period of time.

AND who cares if Yaya has British accent or American accent I'd rather focus on Happy Shipping:love::cheer::clap:
Alright sweetheart. no need to get hot headed. That was just my friendly manner. But yh it nice talking to u.

I am busy feeling happy right now because of this

to DARLING NY Hater provoking NYers will only lead you to DEPRESSION and DISAPPOINTMENT......specially now that Nadech:love: is coming back to Thailand remember Nadech is a Sag he misses his teerak Urassaya:love: very much a male Sag is getting so excited to hug his teerak:icon12: now,Imagine a boyfriend missing his girlfriend very much knowing NY are mature enough with parents approval:love::naughty2::facepalm: do you think they will just :facepalm::icon12::naughty2:holding hands hug and tease each other?ehem:love::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta: I don't think so as I have said a male Sag is hungry:love::naughty2: for his woman:icon12: be ready NY Haters your heart will further be broken into small pieces look at the fresh pictures of Nadech above and fews days ago it is our solid evidences that Nadech is CRAZY:icon12: in love with his woman:love::naughty2:.That's why NYers are always partying in cloud9:cheer: almost on a daily basis since 2011:love: If you are an NY Hater:fighting3::fighting3: who keeps on lurking in this thread you are just HURTING yourself:BangHead: your provocation is USELESS:risas3::risas3: in fact you are helping making this more fun:clap: and exciting:clap: making this fastest running thread:aaaaa: I thank you for that.It's up to you to keep on hating NY and the NYers because US here are really always so happy:cheer:.I am sorry to ignore you DARLING as I have said I am one of NYers who is BUSY FEELING so HAPPY:cheer: everyday of our fangirling life since 2011:icon12: remember this since 2011:love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

DARLING good luck in PISSING me aka Mrs Urassaya Sperbund Kugimiya the FANWAR expert :aaaaa:

my DARLING I accept the challenge but since I am a career woman I may ignore you sometimes defends on my mood swing but if I feel like having fun and feel bored expect me to play with you:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Welcome @lilyalana! I have never seen you post here or maybe you did it but rarely so glad that you put your 1st comment. Sasha is just so cute & beautiful, she s half thai / half danish. Seems like Mix North Europe + Thai blood give some very good looking women (Sririta Jensen / Poo Praiya / Christine Teigen and of course our beautiful Yaya). She will for sure become a beautiful lady in the future. Her IG -> little_girl_little_sasha

thank you @sasuke06, i'm not new to the forum and this thread but this is my first time posting a comment. i used to comment in LLSR thread but not yet here. i usually just lurk around reading everyone's conversation. but thank you for your warm greeting :)

she's so pretty and definitely will grow up to be more beautiful young lady. i read that LR will air in January? that's really good news :clap::clap::clap:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I am busy feeling happy right now because of this

to DARLING NY Hater provoking NYers will only lead you to DEPRESSION and DISAPPOINTMENT......specially now that Nadech:love: is coming back to Thailand remember Nadech is a Sag he misses his teerak Urassaya:love: very much a male Sag is getting so excited to hug his teerak:icon12: now,Imagine a boyfriend missing his girlfriend very much knowing NY are mature enough with parents approval:love::naughty2::facepalm: do you think they will just :facepalm::icon12::naughty2:holding hands hug and tease each other?ehem:love::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta: I don't think so as I have said a male Sag is hungry:love::naughty2: for his woman:icon12: be ready NY Haters your heart will further be broken into small pieces look at the fresh pictures of Nadech above and fews days ago it is our solid evidences that Nadech is CRAZY:icon12: in love with his woman:love::naughty2:.That's why NYers are always partying in cloud9:cheer: almost on a daily basis since 2011:love: If you are an NY Hater:fighting3::fighting3: who keeps on lurking in this thread you are just HURTING yourself:BangHead: your provocation is USELESS:risas3::risas3: in fact you are helping making this more fun:clap: and exciting:clap: making this fastest running thread:aaaaa: I thank you for that.It's up to you to keep on hating NY and the NYers because US here are really always so happy:cheer:.I am sorry to ignore you DARLING as I have said I am one of NYers who is BUSY FEELING so HAPPY:cheer: everyday of our fangirling life since 2011:icon12: remember this since 2011:love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

DARLING good luck in PISSING me aka Mrs Urassaya Sperbund Kugimiya the FANWAR expert :aaaaa:

my DARLING I accept the challenge but since I am a career woman I may ignore you sometimes defends on my mood swing but if I feel like having fun and feel bored expect me to play with you:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
you go girl!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
IKR you are an NY Hater i don't mean to fight with you as I have said I would rather focus on NY Happy Shipping
Please don’t put word into my mouth. Never have I ever said I’m a ny hater. I may not be a fan but I actually adore the couple individually as well as together. And yes I have watched a few of their drama together. Just because I stated something abt Yaya doesn’t mean I’m ny hater. I know ur an ny big fan so I wouldn’t want to mess with you. Haha

Please don’t put word into my mouth. Never have I ever said I’m a ny hater. I may not be a fan but I actually adore the couple individually as well as together. And yes I have watched a few of their drama together. Just because I stated something abt Yaya doesn’t mean I’m ny hater. I know ur an ny big fan so I wouldn’t want to mess with you. Haha

DARLING go back to Nakee2 thread my evidences are there I am not putting words on your mouth.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Glad to see Nadech got home safely and reported to his girl right away :naughty2:.
Caption:
Good Tuesday morning. Just got home na krub.

Just like Likit Ruk, Dawin got home and reported to his wife right away haha....;)

#nytagging

Awww.....Yaya is so beautiful and sweet....

cr:as tagged, annethong, keaw jung,rightful owner

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Awe... yeNYen is so happy - she’s probably not the only female that misses him while he’s away! TBH, he’s not my teerak but I miss seeing him not being with her ( the human one :))

Sooo can't wait....

cr:as tagged,thongentertainment
@bubba this pic looks so intense and seductive ( but why Alice looks scared :confused12:). Is Thongentertainment slowly releasing more pictures or is this older but I just haven’t seen it yet? I can’t wait and because of this thread I will watched it immediately when episode is available and spazz away. I don’t think I can wait like other lakorns to binge watch.