[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don’t think it’s a couple bracelet cuz those red and yellow one are from lv collection in raising money for unicef for childrens.
But they do have Lv bracelet tho that is the nail and can’t remember the other one lol
Yeah, I was talking about the LV one she was wearing

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Will Nadech and Yaya be going to Margie’s wedding together? Is it true they’ve been distant lately, I mean aside from him being on vacation?
I would say they've been more open than ever & the closeness is still there. I'm not too sure about them going to Margie's wedding together though, we'll just have to wait & see. But I have a feeling that both their families will be spending Christmas together

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Dhamirah @Anne22 See these 3 together, it looks very promising!!! I have laughed a lot. No wonder it will be a huge success!

Yaya was very very very georgeous today. Cute, playful, naughty and beautiful at the same time. She s someone you will never get bored to see her. So fresh!

Channel 3 calendar 2018. Seems like ch3 this year has decided to separate the famous koo jin in order to sell a lots of calendars. But both Nadech & Yaya are in the month of March and you can notice that both of them are in the middle of the front cover hihihihih...

credits kittybeephar

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
im sorry @Nanghom but could u tell me y u disliked it?? maybe i can change it or something
Ohh lyly I think I press like icon .... but I was in a rush and couldn't check back... sincere apology if I offense you... who wouldn't like that lovely video ... I swear I press like .. but seems my hand is too big or my ph touch screen is messy I am very sorry dear :facepalm::facepalm::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
@Dhamirah @Anne22 See these 3 together, it looks very promising!!! I have laughed a lot. No wonder it will be a huge success!

Channel 3 calendar 2018. Seems like ch3 this year has decided to separate the famous koo jin in order to sell a lots of calendars. But both Nadech & Yaya are in the month of March and you can notice that both of them are in the middle hihihihih...

credits kittybeephar
@sasuke06 Seeing every photo of NY whether they are in one photo or separated, they always in the front or middle. That somehow make me feel proud cause it shows how big and special they are.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don't really know much about Thai cultural practices but does anyone know why white clothes are worn during the ceremonies like the one today?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohh lyly I think I press like icon .... but I was in a rush and couldn't check back... sincere apology if I offense you... who wouldn't like that lovely video ... I swear I press like .. but seems my hand is too big or my ph touch screen is messy I am very sorry dear :facepalm::facepalm::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Haha I‎t happens! I was just pressing “funny” for your comment and my fat thumb pressed “ disagree” so I had to changed back immediately.

A couple of times I’ve seen “dislike” or “ dumb” or “disagree” and was beginning to think why all the negativity when everyone seem to be so nice and sweet in here.

I guess I have to have thick skin in these various forums. Oh many times I have to bite my tongue - :) and move along.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Haha I‎t happens! I was just pressing “funny” for your comment and my fat thumb pressed “ disagree” so I had to changed back immediately.

A couple of times I’ve seen “dislike” or “ dumb” or “disagree” and was beginning to think why all the negativity when everyone seem to be so nice and sweet in here.

I guess I have to have thick skin in these various forums. Oh many times I have to bite tongue - :) and move along.
Yes they should separate the negative comments from positive one :facepalm::facepalm: as now they are next to each other, it made it easy to mistake.... I usually careful though .. just this morning I was in a rush .. her vid is so cute .. so I like it and leave to work... could check back only after work ya .. I really apologize..:worship2::worship2::worship2: