[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 I didn't know how to rate your last post. 5555 first picture was so sweet I wanted to give you a heart. Then the second, I agree. Third, I'll go with the third one because I freaken love your caption on it! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

More family pictures! :love:

Screenshot_20170904-014009.jpg
Screenshot_20170904-022617.jpg

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 I Agree!!! :aaaaa: and with that much feeling, how are we all gonna survive for another year. Possibly 6 to 7 month, but still that is still so long.

P'Anne is always so sweet. I still cannot get pass the fact that the moment I saw her she grab my hands and hug me so tightly! Always so supportive and give me the nices words of encouragement! She will forever be my inspiration, my first love, and the reason I've come this far in learning how to speak and understand Thai. I just love how she adore Nadech and Yaya. :love::icon12:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
While we wait, I'll just share some of my favorite Yadech mv! Hope you all enjoy. All mv credit to its rightful owner!

These two still makes me have goosebumb and until this day, when ever I feel like I need a moment to myself, I would watch it and cry to myself!:crybaby2: the editing, the song, the scene just all plugs right in. Literally two of the best GRGR mv.

These two is my favorite during DJA time! 555 Fai and Jeed are definitely Trouble Maker!:thumbup: I have so much more but I'll just share these for right now! Enjoy :thumbup:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys since things r slow right now as we wait for Monday, I just want to know which of nadech's characters do u think is most similar to him in real life, do u think?
I think that Saichon is pretty close to Nadech's character. I feel like he's the type of person to appreciate what he has and who is around him. I find him to be very loyal, gentle and sweet (not just from how he treats Yaya but also his parents) but definitely, there's also Ryu, who is so cheeky and determine and so charming :3 (I think that Fai and Ryu are very similar in ways cause they're both cheeky yet responsible and show so much affection to their other half) and also, I know deep down there's that calm Athit character who is responsible and is a man of his words.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching it in adintrend and now there is adv...why Ramin (Petra) run away in tears after the speech?

chaitra

sarNie Adult
For the first time (& prob last since this is last episode) I am whole heartedly enjoying the manager duo. They are going to get PetRamin get the pregnancy test :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm watching it in adintrend and now there is adv...why Ramin (Petra) run away in tears after the speech?
I think cuz she realised that she will never be able to get married like she wanted to (i.e. wear a beautiful dress etc) so she was slightly jealous & also sad. It may not be right though cuz my Thai is very limited xD

chaitra

sarNie Adult
CHEMISTRY CLASS brought to you by PetRAmin and the assistants :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Just when you think there is NOOO WAY 4 people can screw up a test, they did LOL

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Nadech has sharp facial features which makes him look hideous in that bridal makeup:pancarta: But we have to commend his professionalism because I am sure not all scenes would have been easy to portray in girl's attire even though he breezes through those scenes on-screen:worship2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech has sharp facial features which makes him look hideous in that bridal makeup:pancarta: But we have to commend his professionalism because I am sure not all scenes would have been easy to portray in girl's attire even though he breezes through those scenes on-screen:worship2:
I was also going to comment how could someone so damn good-looking make such a not so attractive female! I preferred the no make-up and short hair Ramin's Petra.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Suddenly I am excited for Nok Yoong and Akom considering what Ramin in Petra had undergone under the influence of the "medicine" :naughty2::love: