[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ryu too!

Guys, a question: what is the title of the song during the propose scene? I fell in love with it

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey guys since things r slow right now as we wait for Monday, I just want to know which of nadech's characters do u think is most similar to him in real life, do u think?
probably ryu onitsuka or saichon
I think Ryu too! it
I don't know if this role is like Nadech in real life or not, but I was just telling my friends that out of all his roles in lakorns with YaYa from the past ( not counting this one yet) I like Ryu the most. In that role, Ryu has all the qualities I love - romantic, dedicated/committed, smart, firm, serious, funny, great sense of humor, etc. Saichon/Charles is right up there too.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am all caught up and this is probably the fastest turnaround time for me in watching 9 episodes ( 1.5 days). Maybe I am enjoying it too much but I felt as though each episode didn't feel like I watched 1:40 mins.

I don't want to repeat what were already discussed in previous comments regarding each episodes, but I have to say that during the entired kipnapped/terrorized scenes of Petra I felt so emotional for her. I felt so bad for her that I was actually sniffing and tearing up. :pancarta:.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hey guys since things r slow right now as we wait for Monday, I just want to know which of nadech's characters do u think is most similar to him in real life, do u think?
I would say Ryu but Saichon is a close second. The gentleness & caring nature of Saichon resembles Nadech to me; also how Saichon only loves one person with all of his heart/is very devoted to who he loves (from all the Nadech related stuff I have watched, I feel like Nadech is like this too). Ryu's cheeky personality is exactly like Nadech & his devotion to his family is the same as well.
On the othef hand, Athit's responsible character resembles Nadech.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I'm so ready for Monday...babysw

Awww.....since Ramin and Petra switched again with Ramin inside Petra body being pregnant, they finally get married. Petra decided to leave Entertainment Industry and Ramin also quitted his SWAT job. And, they live happily ever after with Petra expecting third child...hehe.

Can't get enough of the happy family pictures....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
After watching the Today Show episode I'm slowly falling in love with Tor :icon12: He seems to have such a cute personality. And I can definitely say Ice portrayed Nok Yoong very well (even though I don't really like her in the lakorn lol) and it must have been really hard for her as after seeing her IG posts & watching other videos about her it's clear that she is the complete opposite of Nok Yoong xD

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so ready for Monday...babysw

Awww.....since Ramin and Petra switched again with Ramin inside Petra body being pregnant, they finally get married. Petra decided to leave Entertainment Industry and Ramin also quitted his SWAT job. And, they live happily ever after with Petra expecting third child...hehe.

Can't get enough of the happy family pictures....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner
Please don't tell me the story ended with them in their switched bodies forever .

Kian

sarNie Egg
Please don't tell me the story ended with them in their switched bodies forever .
I doubt it because Nadech looks pretty manly and Yaya looks pretty girly in the stills of them in matching denim clothes with their two kids

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt it because Nadech looks pretty manly and Yaya looks pretty girly in the stills of them in matching denim clothes with their two kids
Thanks and good to hear. I was trying to second guess myself because I thought Ramin/Petra's postures resemble themselves in the family pictures.

Also, it would have been sweet to see Ramin watching Petra gave birth via herself, but I guess the story line wouldn't be as funny if it happened that way. So instead, the drama has Ramin experiencing it through Petra's body? Now he'll see that childbirth is more painful than having menstrual cramps . Lol

Last edited: