[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hi im new here. I just become a fan two weeks ago. Why does it took such a long time for me to finally discover NY couple What makes me more suprise is the fact that they are so popular in Thailand lol anyway i enjoy read all the comments here !

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Damn. I love NY but Yaya over act with this character, it comes off really bad/fake...her character is...very annoying. Gonna wait for this to end to watch. *just an opinion
Petra is meant to be over the top & really annoying :pancarta:; to me she seems like someone who is very bratty because she has always been given what she wants, no questions asked

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Beautiful pictures in HD taken by anyama and post on เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง The Official (lelub Salab Raeng The Official)

STILLS-EP.01
https://www.facebook.com/pg/lehlubofficial/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1426184327460085

STILLS-EP.02
https://www.facebook.com/pg/lehlubofficial/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1426191604126024

Concerning Yaya's role, I think it's fun because this lakorn is a comedy, so they have to overact. And Petra's character seems to be so far from Yaya's personality, Petra and Yaya have nothing in common that's why we are surprised to see her act like this. If she makes viewers feel annoyed with her, it prooves that she succeed to play as Petra lol.

Both pranang have to be bratty, bad people. They are destinied to be together (that's why they are attracted by each other and make some intense kisses lol without knowing what they are doing) but they have never succeed in their other life to do so because they are so self centred, arrogant and bad person.
That's why god will punish them by switching their bodies, they will have to try to know each other and learn what is good or bad. Petra will have to understand to not be self centred and Ramin that women are not a toy.

I found the storyline and the script very interested because it breaks every rules in Thai Lakorn.

Last edited:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Beautiful pictures in HD taken by anyama and post on เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง The Official (lelub Salab Raeng The Official)

STILLS-EP.01
https://www.facebook.com/pg/lehlubofficial/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1426184327460085

STILLS-EP.02
https://www.facebook.com/pg/lehlubofficial/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1426191604126024

Concerning Yaya's role, I think it's fun because this lakorn is a comedy, so they have to overact. And Petra's character seems to be so far from Yaya's personality, Petra and Yaya are nothing in common that's why we are surprised to see her act like this. If she makes viewers feel annoying with her, it prooves that she succeed to play as Petra lol.

Both pranang have to be bratty, bad people. They are destiny to be together but they have never succeed in their other life to do so because they are so self centered, arrogant and bad person.
That's why god will punish them by switching their bodies, they will have to try to know each other and learn what is good or bad. Petra will have to understand to not be self centered and Ramin that women are not a toy.

I found the storyline and script very interested because it breaks every rules in Thai Lakorn.
Omg thank you cus I was wondering wtc the storyline was. I wasn't following as close as the others here bc I was very confuse with what the storyline was about and why they had to switch bodies.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lol! It's a little too annoying. I love Yaya so nothing against her but this character...something I have to get use to. I hate girl characters who are so bratty and I also hate the ones who are too innocent, depending on others all the time. I'm glad they are taking kissing to the next level though! Good job NY! Much better kissing then the recent Chinese drama I saw! So I'm kind of speechless!

Also her assistant...don't like him, too annoying!

silfeeah

sarNie Egg
I've been pleasantly surprised that they are actually kissing! Love NY! I'm watching the episodes raw despite not knowing any Thai. :thumbup: I have a question though... once they switch bodies and it's evident they are intimate during the switch, I wonder how they get pass being affectionate to each other when they're doing it to themselves (just the body). Lol.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
So I've finally gotten the time to rewatch ep2 over so imma tell u about what I think of it so far. :)

Tor- I'm going to need more episodes to talk about him, as right now he seems to me more of a protective little brother to ice than a hidden lover. Gotta see more as the story progresses but his scenes with nadech have been cool and nice.

Ice- because we haven't gotta lots of scenes with her just yet; she seems to fit her role perfectly so far. Her acting is good and her chemistry with both nadech and Tor isn't over the top but more soothing which is a well-done.

Yaya- considering her character is supposed to be the most vain/self-centred, I think she's acting perfectly for the role. I don't think she has acted in a role this self-centred before, so kudos to her.

Nadech- him playing a playboy/bad boy character had been one of the roles I've been wanting him to play for so long and so far nadech has not disappoint, so awesome job.

I really can't wait for when the switch happen, i think it'll be the making or breaking point of the success of this lakorn and their acting abilities. Correct me if I'm wrong or over-stepped a line but acting as a male (for a female) is considerably easier than the other way around, mind you it is still hard work and should always be appreciated but a male acting as a female takes a bit effort, as there is a line between acting as a female and being gay, so nadech will have to work hard to trend of being a girl rather than being a gay.
In terms of casting as a whole, I thought it was very well done. Everyone has chemistry with each other and their acting is all good and easy to watch. Given the fact that this is a comedy based genre, which is often done in thailand (and quite repetitive with over the top cliches) and the fact that this has to live up to the huge success of its maker, I personally think they r doing a great job so far.

Nadechyaya- my ultimate OTP, whom I've supported since Duang jai akanee days. Their chemistry hasn't faded or decreased (like some antis wish for), no I feel it has stayed blessful and maybe even a bit more. Given the fact that this is a comedy romance lakorn I'm more than satisfied (especially with all them kisses they're giving us-I thank all gods for having the directors choose this couple with this script #blessed_shipper). Now I'm even more excited for the crown princess as it'll be the 180° change from this light hearted lakorn and so damn BEAUTIFUL. Aesthetic af!!!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I feel like the rating are going to hit the roof once the switch occurs as I feel like that is what most people really want to see. I really hope this lakorn & The Crown Princess are huge successes.

I am already so hyped for The Crown Princess; the outfits they all wear looks incredible (Yaya looks amazing in everything I want to cry :crybaby2::cheer:), the scenery/setting is amazing, the cast is amazing...*sigh* everything is amazing.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn. I love NY but Yaya over act with this character, it comes off really bad/fake...her character is...very annoying. Gonna wait for this to end to watch. *just an opinion
Sadly I agree :-/ : her voice projection, the constant blinking x-/ her tryhard diva movements

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Sadly I agree :-/ : her voice projection, the constant blinking x-/ her tryhard diva movements
Right!????! I mean you can be bratty but she gave me a diva feel to her character! Idk if I dig that for my nang Ek

She did a very bad English accent when they were interviewing her...So I tuned off. Sorry, I'm a Yaya fan since DJA but as a fan I'm going to criticize her because I know she can do better.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Right!????! I mean you can be bratty but she gave me a diva feel to her character! Idk if I dig that for my nang Ek

She did a very bad English accent when they were interviewing her...So I tuned off. Sorry, I'm a Yaya fan since DJA but as a fan I'm going to criticize her because I know she can do better.
I definitely feel like overacting is the actors problem where as being "dramatic/bratty" is the character's problem. So just cause the character is bratty doesn't mean the actress can't overact, thats what i hate about comedy thai dramas, its so over done lol its funny if its done right.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling

Sure, there is no problem in criticizing her when shes bad. In fact, Yaya is my bias but I have said it few times already that I find her better in emotional and dramatic lakorns like KC - still missing Miss G :( - rather than comedy where you HAVE to overact to be considered good. I have noticed that Nadech tends to overact in some scenes too in this lakorn and in previous lakorns of his like Rising Sun and DJA yet Thai viewers seem to love him for it. I remember in an interview NY did to promote DJA (i can send you the youtube link if you like to see it), Yaya said that she finds acting in DJA harder than when she acted with Rome and Ploy. The MC was shocked because you would think that comedy is easier than drama, and Yaya said that she feels more immersed in the role when she does drama. When she first started filming LLSR, Yaya said in an interview that the director and producer kept telling her to be louder and more "over the top" because the more extreme she is right now as Petra, the more obvious her character development and change will be as the lakorn progresses. Based on this, I personally think shes nailing the role. She made me laugh so hard in the first and second episode. She makes you hate her which is exactly what you should feel towards her. For example, characters like Cersei and Jeoffery from GOT are incredibly self-centered and bratty to the point where people cant stand them. However, thats the goal of their character = ie to make you hate them which is why they are/were considered excellent actors.

Petra is not a good person just like Ramin is not a good person. Shes bratty and self-centered while he is a liar and a cheat. They are BOTH doing things to make you hate them. Ramin cheating on his gf like this is supposed to make you hate him as much as Petra's selfish attitude does if not more. You are not supposed to root for Nadech or Yaya at this point. In fact, you are supposed to be rooting for the people they are hurting like Ramin's poor gf and Petra's manager/staff. The point of the switch and this lakorn is to see them develop from "bad" people that you hate to "good" people that you actually root for. They are showing how those 2 characters can go from one extreme to the other.

I realize however that this is not a lakorn for everyone because in this case, the heroes are "bad" people. Not all viewers will be able to stomach their actions right now which is why its sooo impo that they show them switching bodies soon. I would recommend you stick around till they switch and then decide if you want to continue. This is only temporary so in the next part, you wont be seeing Petra be much of a drama-queen. In fact, shes gonna be super-cool with all of her action scenes and awkward tomboyish behavior ;)
If you still dont like it then thats fine. NY's next lakorn, The Crown Princess, has much more likable characters. Its also more of a drama lakorn and those are typically Yaya's forte so as a Yaya fan, I think you would probably enjoy that even more :)

btw just to clarify, she did that bad British accent on purpose. Yaya has spoken a lot about Petra in interviews and she always says that Petra is extremely pretentious woman. Like for example, she pretended to speak British because British accents are generally thought off as more "accomplished" and "elegant". However, she clearly sucked at it which goes to show that a pretentious person will always show his/her true colors when they are pretending to be better than everybody else ;)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I am so happy to see that Yaya has finally succeed to convince some people here in AF who doesn't like her acting. You found her annoying, fake, this is exactly what the producer has required from Yaya to be and has portrayed Petra. They expected viewers to hate her. Yaya, you have made them accept that you have very well portrayed Petra so good job!

The more Yaya have made Petra be bratty and annoying and Nadech made Ramin be a playboy, the more we will have fun when they will switch their bodies, it's a comedy after all. God have switched their bodies to punish them, if they are not bad, annoying, if you don't hate them for what they are or behave, there is no reason from God to punish them by switching their bodies.

Now when viewers see how Petra is, we are all impatient to see Nadech play as Petra and the same case for Yaya as Ramin.

Like Ramin said, Petra is so Petralalaalalalalala lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXQto4BBbSV/?taken-by=nnucknick.photos
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXUXAYMBdRa/?tagged=urassayas

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol her tone sounds fake and not convincing most of the time making her performance below average. Her voice is :-/ . Thai makers still don't know how to do comedy without relying on overacting. I feel Nadech overacting will be glorious when they switch body ...
Comedy is not easy oh

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Whatever the reason you feel annoyed with Petra from voice, gesture, behaviour, (Yaya's face? lol), if you reach that point, team production has succeed to deliver the feeling of hating Petra. It's good to see that some people have already reached that feeling of hating Petra (Petra not Yaya right?) more quicker than her FC lol because some of those who love Yaya have not already felt it, she s so cute that it 's hard to hate her.

I'm also glad to see that even those here in AF who doesn't like Yaya or Nadech or are fed up with NY looked at LLSR. People pay attention to them no matter what ( in positive or negative way). People talk about them everywhere and everytime. I see even in Massaya thread, we talk about NY lakorn lol so thank you for your contribution!

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah when she is good I say when she struggles I say too. Director should have told her blinking too much to appear confused or flaring your nose constantly to act annoyed doesn't equal funny. This is not her fault. This is a challenging role for her I give her that. Nadech is bleh as usual but he is not used to roles like this so good he is challenging himself too

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Thai comedy....is hard to tackle you either have to grow up watching it or you won't be into it. I never watch Thai comedies since it gets too over the top. I wish they took a different approach with her character. If the director tells you to overact then yes this is the directors fault. So I don't blame this completely on Yaya or Nadech, they are in the end following directions.

I'm more on the Likit Ruk ship. So anticipating the character switch there.