[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
The mv is so cute! Nadech is so hawt!!! I would've reacted the same like the girls if Nadech was on my court. But of course Kim covered Yaya's eyes when Nadech passed them. <3

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yaya has the best scene with Nadech in mv, he caught her in his arms & electricity was going off as they both looked into each other's eyes :love:...lol. Every player has a scene with the coach except one player.

Okay ladies let's sign up to play volleyball when Coach Nadech will be helping us, I want him to help me like the way he helped Yaya :risas3: lol :D.

Edit : Oops, I watched mv again & every player has a scene with the coach lol.

Last edited:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya has the best scene with Nadech in mv, he caught her in his arms & electricity was going off as they both looked into each other's eyes :love:...lol. Every player has a scene with the coach except one player.

Okay ladies let's sign up to play volleyball when Coach Nadech will be helping us, I want him to help me like the way he helped Yaya :risas3: lol :D.
Everyone has a scene with the coach. Kimberley is the first. Then preen he is teaching her something with the ball. Then Mew he is helping her off the ground. Then Bella they are not holding hand but kind of a high five. Then Margie he is tiying her shoes. Then of course Yaya. :) I like the video but I think they could easily made it better if the girls had more time to practice.

Ms.Zoe

Oops you're right lol. I watched it right before bed so wasn't wide awake & I must have missed Kim's part with Nadech lol.

I agree so there are 6 players, they could be divided into 2 teams of 3 & practice/play. This will make them as players more real lol.

Everyone has a scene with the coach. Kimberley is the first. Then preen he is teaching her something with the ball. Then Mew he is helping her off the ground. Then Bella they are not holding hand but kind of a high five. Then Margie he is tiying her shoes. Then of course Yaya. :) I like the video but I think they could easily made it better if the girls had more time to practice.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah this is a really cute video, Nadech is lucky he gets to work with all these girls. cute when kim covered yaya's eyes lol

Ms.Zoe

Vimalee posted that Ch.3 got the right to air the National Volleyball Game so they make a special track/song for the event featuring their popular actresses Yaya, Margie, Bella, Mew, Preem & Kim & their popular actor Nadech too.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Q: Ваш новый lakorn собирается начать снимать в ближайшее время, и ты тоже попал в самый жаркий ку джин nadech-яя присоединиться к этой lakorn.
А: это под названием "The Crown Princess" но я не есть тайский. Это романтическая любовь lakorn. У меня вдохновение от старого lakorn, что я делал, так же, как и " фьенг чаи кхун nee маи чаи-пху viset ", что у меня вдохновение от " долг мужа ". Я сделала несколько основных и содержание некоторых персонажей, но и для внутреннего сценарий, все это было изменено. Причина, по которой я хочу сделать это lakorn заключается в том, что я хочу сделать lakorn с иностранными стиль и я хочу nadech и яя. Я хочу увидеть яя быть наследная принцесса хотя pra ' ek - военно-морского флота. Это просто обычная любовь lakorn.
Но за расписание nadech-яя, мне пришлось ждать 4 лет!!! Я должен ждать очень долго, поскольку их не смог остановить для меня легко. Все думали, что, когда я просил их, я могу получить их немедленно. Это не правда! Я связалась с и запрос на свои графики очень долгое время, пока они наконец-то пришла ко мне. Ждать 4 лет, если нам нужен правильный, мы должны ждать. Для съемок за рубежом, мы бы не фильм там так долго. Нам просто нужен взгляд там с частью этого lakorn, нам нужно посмотреть страну нанг ' ek, но она просто живет на короткое время, а потом она возвращается в Таиланде. Мы поедем в Швейцарии, но мы начнем съемки в ближайшие 2 месяцев, потому что нам нужно ждать субъектов и многое другое.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to all Siamdara awards winners and to Nadech and Yaya.

NY interview
Credits to PRvariety Channel

News from their interview translated by ka.ta_love_ny IG - https://www.instagram.com/p/BHSVkFDhOhi/

I don't understand thai language but it seems that NY talked a bit about lakorns in the interview video above. Crossing fingers for a LLSR filming percentage and KC filming end.

Thank you very much everyone for the updates here.

Edit - According to the news from NY interview translated by colleege IG - https://www.instagram.com/p/BHTqmRdAATj/
LLSR's filming percentage is 40%.

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Nadech for winning Best Leading Actor for lakorn Tarm Rak Kuen Jai and Popular Vote Actor and to Yaya for winning Popular Vote Actress. Love Yaya's look last night. She's stunning.

Cr. urassayas (Wonder did Nadech take this pic for her)

Cr. on pic.