[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Congrats to NY Inter FC team who got to meet NY at Suvarnbhumi Airport. So happy for them that their dreams came true.

NY in Vietnam for magazine shoot.....so sweet....

cr:as tagged

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Hi All, I was so happy that our group could meet Nadech and Yaya in person. I can't express my feeling. They're so nice, polite, handsome and beautiful. They're quite thin, especially Yaya. I stood so close to them. It's hard to explain how great they are. It is confirmed that I love the right stars. Their voices are nice too, especially when they talked English. I think Nadech talked clearer than me :) I was so nervous and didn't really know what I was trying to say lol. I'll try to write down a fan account when I have free time. Hope all of you can meet NY in person one day too :)
NY went to Da Nang - Hoi An in Vietnam.
NY have lots of fan in the north and the south of Vietnam so they are upset that they can't meet NY although they're in the same country

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aweee I saw your video. How awesome! Im so jealous!! You did super good meeting Nadech. I would be like, "Can i get a big hug"? lol So lucky!!!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
What scene are they filming for from these bts stunts? The scene where they are being switched? Looked so fun!

Ramin's name reminds me of a bowl of ramen noodle lol :nut: :D.