[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech and Yaya will attend Komchadluek Awards on March 22nd.
So happy and can't wait to see their outfits on that day......

Yaya and Ray Lui look good.  3Zaap show today.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner,NDW,urassayaclub

Maybelline CF......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLwOO-PwztU
cr:tuinui tb

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
OMG Mrschum! Best pic ever! You are like literally next to him. aweeeee, how amazing! How is he in person? voice? lol
@m9, all I can say is, we love the right P'ek! Nadech is truly the pek of all girls. We were given the wrong info about the true move event. It was suppose to be a private event, somehow the admin of Nadech fc gave the wrong info. Anyway, we were told to waited for the event to be over and Nadech will come out to meet with the fans. And he did what was told. After his interview with the reporter he came to the fans and asked us to form a line to take selfies with him. The handsome face come with such a big heart for his fans. Didn't want to disappoint his fans.

Last edited:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe that is so awesome! I nvr doubted his kindness once. I am so jealous! hehe your 2nd time meeting him and I have yet to see him in person once, :( but I am glad you had an amzing time in Thailand. What a trip!

fresh

sarNie Adult
Very happy for you MrsChum. Glad that you had a good time in Thailand and could meet NY in person, especially Nadech :).

I love NY's voices. Keep listening to their songs at the concert. I'm a bit disappointed when NY had to share the screen with Boy and Margie while Mint & James Ma, Teaw and Denkhun had their own duet.

Thanks to NYinterFC for [Kara+EngSub+Thai]

"Yaya" Admits "Nadech" Knows Her Best [Eng Sub] | Thaich2

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay......finally I can log in AF. Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@MrsChum, so happy for you and thank you for sharing your pictures with us na ka. You're so lucky!

First of all, I want to Congrats Yaya for winning Komchadluek Awards - Popular Actress in People's Heart for 5 consecutive years, and
Congrats Nadech for winning Komchadluek Awards - Popular Actor.

Cute moments at the awards.......

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I didn't know AF was up and running since Monday.

Glad to be back!

MrsChum, thank you na ka for sharing your experience in Thailand with us here. I'm very glad for you that you got to meet NY and attended CH3 46th Anniversary. I'm sure you will cherish those moments for a long time. Hopefully, you next trip to Thailand will be NY Big Day!

AF was down during keylargo's (3/21) and Ms.Zoe's (3/23) birthdays so we didn't get a chance to wish them a happy birthday, so here we are

Dear key and Ms.Zoe,

Belated Happy Birthday and many many more!!!

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is not Nadech's mom.

I think she is Mae Keaw's youngest sister.

I read somewhere a long time ago that Nadech's mom is Mae Keaw's cousin, and MrsChum had posted her picture a while back.

Является ли эта женщина биологческой матерью Nadech?

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Спасибо, Vimalee! Я скучала по вам и всем тоже. Если можно, скиньте фото "мамы" Nadech