[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You and my sister said the same thing!

Let's wait to hear from Anne, shall we?      Hopefully very very soon.     Heard that it will be a drama and the script writer is the same person who wrote Yah Leum Chun (Forget Me Not), Anne T and Tik J lakorn in 2014.

ptenchik said:
Vimalee,  держу кулачки, чтобы в новой драме Ann играла Yaya! Несмотря на то, что очень много людей против их спаривания
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62831-ch3-unknown-thong-entertainment/page-7
Для меня нет лучше пары как NY. Я никогда от них не устану. Напротив я уже скучаю по ним. Давайте поддержим нашу пару для их следующих совместных работ. Независимо, что Yaya почти наравне с ростом Nadech, они отлично смотрятся вместе. Думаю Ann  уже выбрала, кто будет играть с Nadech в ее драме, и Nadech  тоже уже знает, но пока они держут это в тайне. NY -я поддерживаю вас!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh that lakorn with Ann and Tik was so boring, and it's going to be from the same writers as that? Uh-oh... It doesn't sound good already.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Nadech и Mew -пара 2015 года, значит ли это, что у них теперь будут совместные работы на телевидении, фотосессии и ... ? Надеюсь между Яя и Nadech все хорошо. Я рада, что драма Nadech и Mew имеет хорошие отзывы. Многие теперь считают, что Яя ему не подходит. Когда показывали драму Яя и Джеймс, кажется, о Nadech никто плохо не говорил. Мне жаль Яя!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
ptenchik said:

Скажите, пожалуйста, что здесь написано???
Thanks for sharing na ka.

So cute....Polyplus sure like to tease NY.....

polyplus_jud_hai:  Everybody cheer for Naram (pe Au character in Tam Rak Keun Jai), but Nadech just ask to have only Yaya is enough!! @keaw_jung @urassayas

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for the translation!

Everyone is cheering for Na Ram (He played the leading actor in the old version, and Nadech is playing Na Ram's old role right now),  but for Nadech, only cheering from Yaya is good enough!!!

There's a picture of Nadech and Mew at 3Zaap show promoting their lakorn TRKJ, and I like the caption:

Mew said to Nadech, " I like Na Ram as a father, how about you?   How do you like Yaya? "

bubba said:
Thanks for sharing na ka.

So cute....Polyplus sure like to tease NY.....

polyplus_jud_hai:  Everybody cheer for Naram (pe Au character in Tam Rak Keun Jai), but Nadech just ask to have only Yaya is enough!! @keaw_jung @urassayas

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just saw the latest article, Nadech said he will start filming in mid February.    They have to wait for his hair to grow longer.

ptenchik said:
Кто-нибудь знает, какого числа начнутся съемки. Очень по ним соскучилась, флиртуя друг с другом!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yay! New production team for Nadech. I am just glad to hear he has another lakorn line up for me. :)
Hopefully a good script and role. Excited to see who the nangek will be. Nadech is looking mighty handsome in London <3

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone Does anyone have any idea when will they start shooting again?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I believe in mid of Februrary when Na's hair & eyebrows grow longer & fuller so a month from now that LLSR will be shooting again, that was what I read from Vimalee's post somewhere above mine.

It's also near Valentine's :heart: Day too. Lots of events to look forward too :dance2:.