[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its something people dont know and he said what everyone know already lol he wants to keep it secret lolololol
bubba said:

58 something that not many people know about Yaya.
N: Actually she has a character a bit like tomboy. She is brave and have a straight mind. She is very straight and know exactly what you want. People may see that she is cute and childish. But sometimes she can be serious and focus too. Another one of her hobby is painting. When she is painting she very calm and still

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, you're welcome and hope you have a fin and sweet dream na ka. :cloud9:
@Junyukio,  I sure enjoyed your MV very much.  You did a wonderful job ka.  Thanks again for sharing. :thumbsup:

Yaya will have a Commencement Ceremony in October at Chulalongkorn University.
Fan clubs can attend her graduation rehearsal on September 27, 2015 between 2:15 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University.

Yaya and her friends had a graduation rehearsal early today.......

cr:yingpcp&urassayaclub

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka YK and Junykio for sharing the link and space4ny and ka.ta_love_ny for the translation.

I especially like questions 97 and 100.

97.   Kiss forehead before sleeping time/hug her from her back in the morning
Answer:   both!
Clever answer, my boy!

100.   If you could have only one child. Son/daughter
Answer:   any gender, depend on who want to come to stay with us.

Nadech, you will make a great father one day.   I could already see the way you take care of your parents and how you treat other people around you.

Junyukio said:
Thank you indeed to  ka.ta_love_ny  for another super fin translation
yeah, yeah, only 4 years more, we can meet our NY babieeee :party:  :party:  :dance2:  :beer:  :heart:  :heart:

90. Call to be a companion in the hospital when your dog had diarrhea : Yaya/P'Ar
Answer: Yaya! (Let her collect the dog shit for me! Hahaha!)
93. Which movie would you watch for your first date? Superhero/romantic
Answer: superhero
94. Lipstick color on the woman's lip that you want to kiss. Red/pink
Answer: red! (Hot!!!)
95. Confess love: surprised/telling straightforward
Answer: telling straightforward (I'm afraid of losing face if I do surprised confess)
96. The age that you plan to get married. 28/30
Answer: 28 (my children would grow up with me)
97. Kiss forehead before sleeping time/hug her from her back in the morning
Answer: both!
98: house work you would do if you have to. Clean the dish/washing up
Answer: washing up (using washing machine is so easy)
99. Fast food: fried egg/instant noodle
Answer: fried egg (actually I would eat raw egg!)
100. If you could have only one child. Son/daughter
Answer: any gender, depend on who want to come to stay with us.

Thanks @ bubba, Vimalee, YK hope you also enjoyed my soulmate vid, no one can not match the word " soulmate" than our NY.
@YK, i just did edit & combine from some NY pics on Magazines, the captions are the excerpts of NY interviews, all those fin captions came out from them lol translated by Space4ny

Cr. as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing and space4ny for the translation.

59.    What is your definition of a woman name Yaya?
N:    she is "Special Friend" a friend that I can alway share many thing with.

It started with:   a co-worker, a colleague, a sister, a close-friend, and now a Special Friend..............four years from now............ :kiss:  :kiss3:  :heart:  :heart: 

bubba said:

Thanks yk for sharing na ka.

" Yaya is ... Special Friend.  She is a special friend, a friend whom I  share many things with all the time."

Here's a translation from space4ny na ka. Thank you so much ka.

56. Definition of love?
N: Love is a beautiful thing "it is something that make you very happyyyyyyyyyy, brother."

57. If we let you switch body with Yaya for one day.
N: I will go jet skiing. Because she afraid of jet ski. I will go to the shopping mall and shopping. Walking with a lot of shopping bags moving my butt left and right (laugh). And I will eat a lot because she is always careful with her diet. When she found something fat on a plate she will take it out.

58 something that not many people know about Yaya.
N: Actually she has a character a bit like tomboy. She is brave and have a straight mind. She is very straight and know exactly what you want. People may see that she is cute and childish. But sometimes she can be serious and focus too. Another one of her hobby is painting. When she is painting she very calm and still.

59. What is your definition of a woman name Yaya?
N: she is "Special Friend" a friend that I can alway share many thing with.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

bubba

Keep On Smiling
According to Nadech's interview in Sudsapda magazine, this lakorn will start filming in October ka.  So excited!!!

Here's the interview from Sudsapda magazine and thanks to ka.ta_love_ny for the translation na ka.

cr:jajarlalah&ka.ta_love_ny

Q:  Free time activities that you prefer the most right now.

N:   Rock climbing, riding a bicycle, doing fitness.  If I really have a lot of free time, I like drawing and painting.  Lakorn will start on October. Although I don't have lakorn work, I still have other tasks to do almost everyday.

Awww.....Nadech and Yaya sure like the same activities/things....soulmate :heart: .

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is a nang'ek with a bright and successful future.

cr:as tagged

Thanks to space4ny for the translation na ka.

Channel 3 best bet!!  "Yaya" actress with bright and long future.

She has a really bright future jaa, the actress with innocent voice, "Yaya Urassaya". 
She has an excellent acting in whatever roles she played.  And many the product
owners try to get her to be their presenter for them, you will lost count of it.
Plus a lovely manner.  We can surely say that in the near future the word
"queen of the entertainment industry" will be her!

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:

It started with:   a co-worker, a colleague, a sister, a close-friend, and now a Special Friend..............four years from now............ :kiss:  :kiss3:  :heart:  :heart: 

Thank you @ Vimalee, Bubba can i add on " One and only  Special friend" :pervie:  :heart: 
We'll be right here waiting for you, 2019 or even  Angle number 2020 :toast: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Junyukio & Vimalee, :toast:  hehe

Awww......Yaya new commercial ad.....She looks so beautiful and yoyo is so yummy..... :yummy:

Nadech will have Air Asia Press Conference on Sept. 21 at Siam Paragon from 10am - 12pm....

cr:as tagged & united food

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:

thanks Vimalee

It started with:   a co-worker, a colleague, a sister, a close-friend, and now a Special Friend. few years later WIFE :heart: Mrs Urassaya Sperbund Kugimiya :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

prior to this the whole Thailand and the international YADECH fc will be surprised of NY calling a sudden press conferrence not knowing that the two will be announcing their engagement and their wedding to be held in Greece for privacy sake.They will spend their winter honeymoon at yaya's place in Oslo,Norway where they can hug each other the whole time with no interruptions :heart: .Then NY will proceed to Austria to visit the roots of his biological father then to Maldives for another honeymoon  then NY will go to Japan for a courtesy visit   to nadech's adapted father relatives then back to Thailand NY will do a Thai wedding for all the YADECH FCs and for the media and their entertainment friends and sponsors.END

SORRY for my delusional idea when i became crazy i cant stop writing crazy things :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@Junyukio & Vimalee, :toast:  hehe

Awww......Yaya new commercial ad.....She looks so beautiful and yoyo is so yummy..... :yummy:

Nadech will have Air Asia Press Conference on Sept. 21 at Siam Paragon from 10am - 12pm....

cr:as tagged & united food

thanks bubba

i wonder how wealthy NY could be these two are the king and queen of presenters so proud of them :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Latest News of Nadech...

Without revealing the lady who will carry the pillow, Nadech will surely ordain this December
There is a leaking news related to Mr. Nadech Kugimiya, hottest actor of Ch3, will ordain in order to show his gratitude to his parents, after he had intended to ordain since a long time ago. He has set his ordination around this December. He had requested for permission from Lakorn team Leh Lab Salab Rang of producer P'Mam. This lakorn just received a good date to make opening ceremony on 18 October at Ch3 station at Nongkhem. Before this on 4 September this lakorn, that has Nadech-Yaya as leading actors, just finished its fitting. And after making opening ceremony, its main actor has asked permission to prepare himself for ordination before returning to start his lakorn work in early of next year. ......
Komchadleuk has chance to meet Mr. A Supachai, Nadech's personal manager at Ab Fab Market event, and we received a confirmation from him that this hot actor will surely ordain and he'll announce this news in the near future. He wants to show his gratitude to his parents, and he also be in the suitable age to do so. For the details, just let our actor speak out by himself. ......
"...we recently know that he will ordain in order to show his gratitude to his parents. And since he is in the age of 24-25, it is suitable time for him. If you ask whether he will ordain this Dec or not, I would say it should be around that time, but let him tell by himself. For ordination period, it would not too long, just many days only. But actually Nadech goes to and stays in pagoda as usual. .....
We asked him which pagoda he will ordain. Mr A Supachai said that " I don't know about this yet. But I think it would be the pagoda in northeast region, his homeland, in Juthanie or Khonkaen province. Overthere there are the pagoda that he usually went to do merit. For the lady who will carry the pillow for him, you better ask him by yourself.

Credit @ka.ta.love.ny

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, thanks for sharing na ka.  I'll join you on cloud9 ja :cloud9:.

According to an article from Komchadluek, Nadech will ordain to show his gratitude/respect to his parents this December and the opening ceremony for this lakorn will be on October 18th. 

Here's an article....

@MrsChum, we're soulmates today haha.  Thanks for posting the translation for this article na ka.  And thanks to ka.ta_love_ny for the translation na ka,

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@step, the person that carry the pillow is someone who is special to the person that being ordain. Most of the time is the mom, sister or gf (future wife). And yes it's related.