[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks bubba

i just commented in IG few days ago that yeNYen could possibly join NY in their modelling stints and OMG it really happened yeNYen is a celebrity dog now my next prediction yeNYen will become a presenter for a dog food brand OMG looking forward to this. :heart:

CTO

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Here's an article saying that Nadech and Yaya went to the fitness early in the morning.  By 8am they already finished doing the fitness.

cr:as tagged

thanks bubba

this is confirmed by Nadech himself during his recent interview i am glad that this is not just a pure rumour but but a FACT :heart: and some people say because yadech did the execise very early in the morning they speculate that NY are indeed together living in one roof hahaha :lmao3:  too good to be true :censor:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :lmao3: but i dont think so :scratchhead2: i know nadech is a conservative guy and does not want yaya to be seen in a bad way being a lady :heart: but who knows  :censor: what if yadech level up their off cam relationship into something more deeper and more intimate we can never tell knowing that their parents the media and fc are not against :scratchhead2:​ omg(delusional thougts hahaha) :lmao3:  :scratchhead2:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you @bubba for pics of NYen
Royal, fashionable boss and his smart, elegant Yenyen.
@YK, :highfive:  :cheer:  same heart, same mind i had wished to see Nadech & Yenyen on Mag, now Susapda grant my wish lol. They  need to ask her boss immediately to get her to be their presenter.
Another wish is NYY lol, just wait and see na ka

P/s: love your cat, really smart  :clap2:
Cr.By_family,  Susapda

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought that pics are from Kluen Chewit, gown is from finaleweddingstudio cos yesterday they were shooting that scene.

cr as tagged, finaleweddingmagazine

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WOW, your cat is so smart!

The first thing I noticed about this magazine cover was the word  YeNYen.    Even Thai magazine emphasized on NY in  YeNYen's name.    Didn't us Yadechers here were the ones who came up with that originally?

The caption on the upper left said,  "Introducing YeNYen, the Three-legs Dog Who Became Nadech' Sweetheart "

yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba

i just commented in IG few days ago that yeNYen could possibly join NY in their modelling stints and OMG it really happened yeNYen is a celebrity dog now my next prediction yeNYen will become a presenter for a dog food brand OMG looking forward to this. :heart:

CTO

CaSURVIVOUR

yes Vimalee

i agree it was yadechers idea that  yeNYen is a destiny name of NY for nadech's adapted  dog  :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Junyukio said:
My another NY- Soulmate. Miss them... :rolleyes1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFzIxQW2Ans

thanks jun 

is this your creation?i really love the captions....so FIN :heart: so loud and clear yadech are so in love to each other :heart: it is needless for them to admit let us just wait for their much awaited grand wedding :heart: when nadech is 28 and when yaya is 27 her choice of age to have a baby :kiss3:  :crush: gosh i can imagine NY children to become presenters for baby products :clap: sorry if i overthink just my delusional idea and predictions for fun based on reality :thumbup:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

remember yadechers that we used to wish yadech to have photoshoots in Maldives and it really happened  :thumbup: dreams do come true :thumbup: in a reality level :thumbup: not just an ordinary wishful thinking our delusions here are based on facts :coverlaf:which means we dream the POSSIBLE DREAM because we respect NY romance privacy :heart:  :wub:  :cloud9: their denials make sense and are not for public knowledge this is their choice :cloud9: i will only stop my craziness over them if they broke up and will date another people :shrug:  :annoyed:  :sick:  :cry1:  :rolleyes1:  :teary:  :thumbdown:  :angry:  :annoyed:  :vomit:

CaSURVIVOUR

omg calling all translators can anyone translate this?is this a FIN article? :scratchhead2:i hope so thanks in advance

cto

bubba

Keep On Smiling
yaya kugimiya said:
omg calling all translators can anyone translate this?is this a FIN article? :scratchhead2:i hope so thanks in advance

cto
Thanks yk for sharing na ka.

" Yaya is ... Special Friend.  She is a special friend, a friend whom I  share many things with all the time."

Here's a translation from space4ny na ka. Thank you so much ka.

56. Definition of love?
N: Love is a beautiful thing "it is something that make you very happyyyyyyyyyy, brother."

57. If we let you switch body with Yaya for one day.
N: I will go jet skiing. Because she afraid of jet ski. I will go to the shopping mall and shopping. Walking with a lot of shopping bags moving my butt left and right (laugh). And I will eat a lot because she is always careful with her diet. When she found something fat on a plate she will take it out.

58 something that not many people know about Yaya.
N: Actually she has a character a bit like tomboy. She is brave and have a straight mind. She is very straight and know exactly what you want. People may see that she is cute and childish. But sometimes she can be serious and focus too. Another one of her hobby is painting. When she is painting she very calm and still.

59. What is your definition of a woman name Yaya?
N: she is "Special Friend" a friend that I can alway share many thing with.

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks bubba 

you complete my day with this FIN translations :heart: ...i will sleep with a smile on my face :crush:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you indeed to  ka.ta_love_ny  for another super fin translation
yeah, yeah, only 4 years more, we can meet our NY babieeee :party:  :party:  :dance2:  :beer:  :heart:  :heart:

90. Call to be a companion in the hospital when your dog had diarrhea : Yaya/P'Ar
Answer: Yaya! (Let her collect the dog shit for me! Hahaha!)
93. Which movie would you watch for your first date? Superhero/romantic
Answer: superhero
94. Lipstick color on the woman's lip that you want to kiss. Red/pink
Answer: red! (Hot!!!)
95. Confess love: surprised/telling straightforward
Answer: telling straightforward (I'm afraid of losing face if I do surprised confess)
96. The age that you plan to get married. 28/30
Answer: 28 (my children would grow up with me)
97. Kiss forehead before sleeping time/hug her from her back in the morning
Answer: both!
98: house work you would do if you have to. Clean the dish/washing up
Answer: washing up (using washing machine is so easy)
99. Fast food: fried egg/instant noodle
Answer: fried egg (actually I would eat raw egg!)
100. If you could have only one child. Son/daughter
Answer: any gender, depend on who want to come to stay with us.

Thanks @ bubba, Vimalee, YK hope you also enjoyed my soulmate vid, no one can not match the word " soulmate" than our NY.
@YK, i just did edit & combine from some NY pics on Magazines, the captions are the excerpts of NY interviews, all those fin captions came out from them lol translated by Space4ny

Cr. as tagged