[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
bubbles8 said:
Well there was once at his event a lil girl wore white and it was raining (hence it becomes see through), Na asked a staff to give her an extra shirt to help cover her up. Whether it's a boy or girl, young or old, yaya or someone else, if he could he would help cover, shield and take care, of course it's more special towards ya but defintely not exclusive to ya, and that's what makes him so much more genuine and appreciative :D
And that's exactly why I love love Nadech too. He's just too kind. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here's an article saying that Nadech and Yaya went to the fitness early in the morning.  By 8am they already finished doing the fitness.

And, here's an article saying that the LLSR fitting for the first round might not be perfect.  Expect that pe Mam probably have another fitting for Nadech, Yaya, Tor and Ice.

cr:as tagged

saki

sarNie Adult
I actually wanted to see a different pairing, but I think Nadech and Yaya might be good in this! The storyline sounds funny too since it's a body switch (?) I will look forward to this. :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Lazydramafan ... what is all that in your post?????

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was thinking same too cos she has mentioned a user who never come to NY thread, Kim, Mark, MK, MM, James Ma, Margie, ARO. I think its a bug. I saw same kind post in other thread today. There is members profile too. So it should be a bug  :scratchhead2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning my fellow Yadechers! I love all the pictures that everyone posted. What a handsome and beautiful couple we have!  :yes:  :wub:  I am still adjusting myself to Nadech's hairstyle. LoL 
I cannot wait to see their fitting. Gosh, it take so long for 1 lakorn to air.  :rant:  I want to thank all everyone for your continuing supports and love for our Yadech.  :highfive:  :grouphug:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good afternoon @m9. 

Grape tasting lol......Wow....those grapes are gigantic......

Nadech will be on Sudsapda magazine for September 16 issue...handsome as always.
Can't wait to see Captain Ramil....

cr:as tagged, sudsapda