[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks @sasuke06 for sharing fin picture na ka.
The comment on that picture is so cute haha....

Nadech went to the temple with his mom in the morning, went to the fitness in the aftermoon with instructor Yim, then went out to dinner with his gf. Good time management.....hehe

Petra is so pretty in here.....

cr:as tagged,nycambodiafc,rightful owner

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ch3thailand ขอเอาใจแฟนคลับ NY หล่อสวยสมใจไหมคะ อัพเดทภาพจากกองค่ะ #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง #ช่อง33 #ch3thailand
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyDVXIDDrH/

เภตราใช่มั๊ยนี่
Cr.noproblemfg

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Filming in Phuket, today

โลเคขั่น กองเล่ห์ลับสลับร่างวันนี้ค่ะ
เครดิตืpeckprem

Credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you for sharing pictures, clips and comments na ka.

Good acting by both Nadech & Yaya.....Petra's in the body of Ramin and vice versa....

cr:as tagged, rightful owners

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ติดตามฟังเพลง #รักก็คือรัก Ost. เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง ศิลปิน สิงโต นำโชค ได้เร็ว ๆ นี้

Credit Chandelier Music

People were liking this picture and getting excited because he is doing the OST song for this drama. He is famous?

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
อาคม รามิล

IG: noproblemfg
"แมน แมน แปลว่าผู้ชายสองคน #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง #วันนี้ #ch33hd"

All the women would be there waiting for them

Credit as tagged

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

One of the member team that these two days was so much fun, it is like they are not working but go on holidays. He said all the actor was very respectful, down to earth.

all credits go to the righful owner

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
IG: ibees_ipr
"พักสายตาญ่ายังสวยBeautyful Girl#เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง #lehlub #noproblemfg #ch3 #nofilter"

Credit as tagged

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 thanks for the pics, now I have to go to the dentist because they look so sweet together, it makes my teeth ache.

Also I was wondering what do u guys think about Yaya working abroad? Heard someone mention that she should. I personally don't agree with it, I think it's best that for maybe modelling she can go abroad but acting abroad, could most likely ruin her wholesome image and her most popular pairing with nadech. Plus she's thailand's sweetheart, she has plenty of lakorn offers and modelling offers I don't see the need for her to go abroad. But yeah just my opinion, what r your thoughts guys?

:)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 thanks for the info, I've been nyFC for some time now but I haven't been exposed to these crazy possessive fans yet, lol. (Secretly kind of glad) I'm just glad Ny has many many supporters of them together. :)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
This isn't related to the drama but I just needed a place to spazz about ch3's charity concert. Th part where nadech waited for Yaya at the end.

Like OMG!!! So flipping cute, I mean as people were walking down after being hella tired and all that he waits for her, u don't see anyone as waiting for significant other. Plus I kind of love the looks everyone gave them, some girls seems envious. Maybe this is one of the reasons y nadech is so popular.

Yeah okay I'm done with my spazzing lol