มากกับวันหยุดพักผ่อนวันนี้นะคะ ไม่ต้องไปไหนแค่ส่อง IG
ดูรรูปน้องๆNY ที่รักของพวกเราแค่นี่ก็มีความสุขมากๆแล้ว
สุขสันต์วันอาทิตย์นะคะ❤❤❤
ขอบคุณ เครดิตSuwimonbreez

Credit as tagged

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

HD version

Oh my god, what a performance from NY, the best of the best performance. So intense, dramatic, romantic. Love under the rain. SUPER SUPER GREAT PERFORMANCE EVER and such a voice from these two, they sing better than some singers! I still in this performance, I have look at it 10ten times.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Ch3 is going to air the concert tonight at 11.45pm Thailand time.

#EzRepost @urassayaclubdotcom
อรุณสวัสดิ์เช้าวันจันทร์ค่ะทุกคน เริ่มต้นเดือนใหม่กับวันแรงงาน ขอให้มีแรงใจ แรงกายเพื่อต่อสู้กับทุกอุปสรรคเลยค่ะ วันนี้อย่าลืมติดตามชมเทปบันทึกภาพคอนเสิร์ต CHANNEL3 CHARITY CONCERT : LOVE IS IN THE AIR ได้ทางช่อง 3 และช่อง 3HD(33) เวลา 11.45 น. แล้วมาสนุกกันนะคะ #yayaurassaya #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom

NadechYaya.." ยื้อ " &" รักแท้อยู่เหนือกาลเวลา " [รวม 8 คู่]/ 1 May 2017
nokbanpha

@narongwit The reason why I choose this song for NY #keaw_jung #urassayas because I feel confident that both of them can handle it. The song "Yoeur" (persevere) is the song that I love the most and care the most. It is hard to sing, so not anyone can sing this song since the singer must understand and reach the feeling of this song. And both of them didn't make me feel disappointed at all. Please watch the recorded tape of Love is in the air concert with HD picture and stereo sound at Ch33 on 1st May from 11:45. Turn on the TV and wait for it. #loveisintheairchannel3charityconcert #nadech #nadechyaya #nyinterfc
P.S. So proud of NY :)
Cr. @ny_praew & sb_jrt. Eng trans by ka.ta_love_ny

Credit as tagged

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you @loveyaya7 & @sasuke06 for sharing beautiful pictures and clips na ka.
@sasuke06, I know right!!! Nadech and Yaya are great performers. I sure enjoyed their singing and dancing very much.

Some cute moments.
Looking at each other no matter where they are....haha

Always taking care of nong Yaya.....

Petra is gorgeous....

cr:as tagged, rightful owners

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
One of my favorite clips where Nadech waited for Yaya at the end of the concert.

Someone who used to criticize Nadech for not saying Yaya is his girlfriend now really likes him because of his action in this clip.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
One of my favorite clips where Nadech waited for Yaya at the end of the concert.

Someone who used to criticize Nadech for not saying Yaya is his girlfriend now really likes him because of his action in this clip.

Yes, so fall in love with this video. I am super happy that all the media have decided to talk about what Nadech has always do towards Yaya since 7years, "take care of her like a gentlemen", he is really a one of a kind. This video has shut the mouth of those anti nadech fan who were treated him like "he's not a man". People should look at what a man do and behave and not about what he said. Action speaks louder than words....

I also love this video, it show how much Yaya love Nadech (Nadech shows his love with his eyes, Yaya with her hands):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTk7lbHAl8v/

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting na ka.

Prince Nadech and Princess Yaya are so handsome and beautiful at Megabangna 5th Anniversary event.....

Awwww.....so proud of Nadech and Yaya. When the backstage encountered a technical problem with music, NY kept the event running smoothly by singing live without music. They are such exceptional performers and have beautiful voice.....

cr:as tagged, nokbanpha

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
เภตรา รามิล ^^

IG: kttob
"คุณเภตรา ชุดเก๋ๆๆ @veladebangkok bag @ppgroupthailand @givenchyofficial #ppgroupthailand"

ฉากสำคัญ

IG: bookko
"วันที่เจ้อั้มรอคอย น้องเภตร❤ผู้หมวดรามิล #น้ำตาเจ้ไหล #เด็กในสังกัด #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง #soon #bookko #bookko_change @urassayas @keaw_jung"

Credit IG bookko and keaw_jung

✌✌Finally, they are making progress

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
คุณเภ กำลังเดินไปหาเจ้าบ่าว อิ อิ
#เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง❤
เครดิต noproblemfg

IG: khundawn
ญาญ่า กับคุณย่า

Credit as tagged