[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Sassysashimi

sarNie Egg
I don’t understand whyyy are they still casting Nadech with ya ya. I mean they are cute and all tgt but there isn’t really much spark or chemistry anymore other than DJA and GRGR .... I rather see Yaya with another pra ek like Ananda, Ken T or even a newbie is fine....! Not an NY hater... urghhh even mark would be a better cast!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I don’t understand whyyy are they still casting Nadech with ya ya. I mean they are cute and all tgt but there isn’t really much spark or chemistry anymore other than DJA and GRGR .... I rather see Yaya with another pra ek like Ananda, Ken T or even a newbie is fine....! Not an NY hater... urghhh even mark would be a better cast!!!
Just dont write anything if you are not a hater. In case you haven't noticed, there are still ppl who want to see them cast together. You are not the only ppl in this world. I don't understand why ppl feel the need to say anything negative if they dont have any positive to say. Geezusss!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Just dont write anything if you are not a hater. In case you haven't noticed, there are still ppl who want to see them cast together. You are not the only ppl in this world. I don't understand why ppl feel the need to say anything negative if they dont have any positive to say. Geezusss!!!
They can complain if they want their bitterness doesn't change a damn thing :risas3: The ones who be lying tho, that's something else. Like, what is your size in this stray jacket? LK is happening with NY and very soon coz the fitting is the 4th of next month. Nakee 3 is imminent yet they will still come back and complain same boring blab when that movie starts later and in between ...

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Are you even thinking about who fits the role of Luang In? :risas3: You say Mark would be a better cast but he doesn't even fit the role at all so he's automatically out lol. Ken T and Ananda don't really fit either.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow morning, P'Off and P'Dang will say some stuff about the fitting which will take place next week:cheer:
http://instagr.am/p/B1q9A5BhKRO/
Groove Publishing's post has got me curious about who will be playing Jao Jom Kinnaree :confused12:
I'm VERY curious about Jao Jom Kinaree role. This role can be a scene stealer. The actress who plays her has to have beauty and charisma but in the way that is rai so yeah has to be a highly qualified actress. Originally I heard Act Art asked Mai Jaroenpura years ago but I think it's strange coz I think the role should be younger? But I'm not very clear on the age of this character... I really felt like she is late 20s or early 30s... so Mai would be too old. BUT there are some fans who speculate that it might be Anne lol hahahhaha can you imagine if Anne is in here. She actually would be good for the role too and Anne is said to come back to acting this year... which I thought would be with maybe Lakornthai if they came out of retirement wtf is going on with that production lol But based on the excitement of the publisher, the actress who'll assume the role isn't a basic supporting actress... it has to be someone who is a popular vet or superstar status too. If they go for older, it def can be the likes of Anne or Aff.. or Poo... the role is mixed race she's like Thai and Mon I think so the actress has to look mixed or exotic. They also kept very mum about the whole cast... not even supporting cast are being revealed. It might be coz many of the roles are good so they can have a strong line up for their whole ensemble. If you've read the book, supporting cast is pretty important in here so the casting can't just go to anyone. Although I know that at least one newbie has one of the bigger main roles... good luck to her, the script is heavy it'll break her in real fast lol AHHAHAHAHA

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm VERY curious about Jao Jom Kinaree role. This role can be a scene stealer. The actress who plays her has to have beauty and charisma but in the way that is rai so yeah has to be a highly qualified actress. Originally I heard Act Art asked Mai Jaroenpura years ago but I think it's strange coz I think the role should be younger? But I'm not very clear on the age of this character... I really felt like she is late 20s or early 30s... so Mai would be too old. BUT there are some fans who speculate that it might be Anne lol hahahhaha can you imagine if Anne is in here. She actually would be good for the role too and Anne is said to come back to acting this year... which I thought would be with maybe Lakornthai if they came out of retirement wtf is going on with that production lol But based on the excitement of the publisher, the actress who'll assume the role isn't a basic supporting actress... it has to be someone who is a popular vet or superstar status too. If they go for older, it def can be the likes of Anne or Aff.. or Poo... the role is mixed race she's like Thai and Mon I think so the actress has to look mixed or exotic. They also kept very mum about the whole cast... not even supporting cast are being revealed. It might be coz many of the roles are good so they can have a strong line up for their whole ensemble. If you've read the book, supporting cast is pretty important in here so the casting can't just go to anyone. Although I know that at least one newbie has one of the bigger main roles... good luck to her, the script is heavy it'll break her in real fast lol AHHAHAHAHA
One of the replies to the tweet said Mai once said in an interview that she would act in a period lakorn with Off so I guess it could still be her? I wonder who Act Art will choose if the character is younger :confused12:I've been trying to zoom in on that pic that Phu posted but I can't see a thing lol. I'm hoping all these announcements/random scoops mean they won't be too secretive about the fitting so we get to see some footage.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
One of the replies to the tweet said Mai once said in an interview that she would act in a period lakorn with Off so I guess it could still be her? I wonder who Act Art will choose if the character is younger :confused12:I've been trying to zoom in on that pic that Phu posted but I can't see a thing lol. I'm hoping all these announcements/random scoops mean they won't be too secretive about the fitting so we get to see some footage.
Act Art showed fitting for Raknakra but they didn't for KK so it can go either way lol but I think they will for LK.

Krong Kam is considered a period too. Lai Kinaree was mentioned by Act Art since 2017 and I think they supposed to film it spring of 2018 but they switched to do KK instead so I don't know they could've meant both or either...obviously they kept putting LK off... but I don't wanna see Mai in here lol I don't think she's a good actress, plus I really got the impression from reading the novel that Jao Jom Kinaree is much younger and still very beautiful which Mai is def not hahahahahhaha Mai can be in here and play maybe Jao Jom Sarapee that would actually fit her too. She's feisty. But she doesn't really fit Jao Jom Kinaree to me. Jao Jom Kinaree, is the King's favorite concubine. She's intelligent, speaks French, and very dangerous. Her character is very commanding because she has a powerful status and she even gets into fights with other powerful characters so the actress has to come off intimidating too. And she's involved heavily in the plot so yeah I don't wanna see Mai in this role. It should go to someone who is very dynamic on screen and of course matches the role. I think if Act Art ended up casting someone like Anne that would be kinda epic. Anne's Anne lol shit producer ahahhahahahah but one of the best actresses ever lol Coz while this storyline has a lot of supporting characters as the author actually does take time to develop their background, the supporting characters are interesting in here. So you would want a good actor in many of the roles. It should be a good ensemble type of style I don't think people will mind you don't get a lot of lead scenes coz I did enjoy the side characters. Since there's a chance this can be a series, we have to anticipate who'll play Pudsorn's cousin and Luang In's junior too coz they're the leads in the sequel.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Act Art showed fitting for Raknakra but they didn't for KK so it can go either way lol but I think they will for LK.

Krong Kam is considered a period too. Lai Kinaree was mentioned by Act Art since 2017 and I think they supposed to film it spring of 2018 but they switched to do KK instead so I don't know they could've meant both or either...obviously they kept putting LK off... but I don't wanna see Mai in here lol I don't think she's a good actress, plus I really got the impression from reading the novel that Jao Jom Kinaree is much younger and still very beautiful which Mai is def not hahahahahhaha Mai can be in here and play maybe Jao Jom Sarapee that would actually fit her too. She's feisty. But she doesn't really fit Jao Jom Kinaree to me. Jao Jom Kinaree, is the King's favorite concubine. She's intelligent, speaks French, and very dangerous. Her character is very commanding because she has a powerful status and she even gets into fights with other powerful characters so the actress has to come off intimidating too. And she's involved heavily in the plot so yeah I don't wanna see Mai in this role. It should go to someone who is very dynamic on screen and of course matches the role. I think if Act Art ended up casting someone like Anne that would be kinda epic. Anne's Anne lol shit producer ahahhahahahah but one of the best actresses ever lol Coz while this storyline has a lot of supporting characters as the author actually does take time to develop their background, the supporting characters are interesting in here. So you would want a good actor in many of the roles. It should be a good ensemble type of style I don't think people will mind you don't get a lot of lead scenes coz I did enjoy the side characters. Since there's a chance this can be a series, we have to anticipate who'll play Pudsorn's cousin and Luang In's junior too coz they're the leads in the sequel.
So we basically just need to pray for a strong cast cuz if someone is weak, it could throw the whole thing off :confused: I don't have much of an opinion on Mai lol, from the parts of KK that I saw she was just ok. Well, 8 more days until we get more info and hopefully pics/videos :cheer:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
So we basically just need to pray for a strong cast cuz if someone is weak, it could throw the whole thing off :confused: I don't have much of an opinion on Mai lol, from the parts of KK that I saw she was just ok. Well, 8 more days until we get more info and hopefully pics/videos :cheer:
Well, a lakorn with a good script can still be enjoyable with bad acting... but good acting can never really save a bad script lol Memo to ch3 ahhaaha

Some key roles that are supporting should have a strong actor for sure coz they are scene stealers and pivotal to the storyline... those are Luang In's Mom, Jao Jom Sarapee, Jao Jom Kinaree, Clara, Captain Paul (the gay one) he should be a fun role lol, need a good comedic actor to play Pudsorn's bro... Amina she's a bigger supporting role I think she is a newbie coz they were probably looking for an Indian looking girl, the character is full Indian so they had to open up auditions for a character that looks like how physically and I think Bee announced they finally found her too after auditions so I don't think she'll be well known. Act Art also tends to use a lot of newbies so they can fill up some roles here and there coz there are a lot of slaves, random thugs, etc.... I think I heard Off might act in this too. He might play Pudsorn's dad... or if he just wants to make a cameo, he and khun Dang can be the old couple from the beginning of the storyline. I can cast my DREAM CAST for this but it's hard coz I don't know if they'll make this into a series so I can't committ to my picks too lol

I think since they've announced the fitting in the news we should get coverage on the 4th. If not, well, it is an NY lakorn lol I don't think we've had a fitting coverage since Toranee. Rising sun had a little but NY didn't even do their fitting together for one when they had two fittings and the second one had no coverage. But it'll be nice to get some photos there are like 3 sets of stylists for this one.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Fitting still next week but they pushed the start of filming to beginning October because they switched the head writer! It's gonna slow things down a little but khun Dang and Off says that he's working quickly and historical scirpts are easy for him. This new writer might be better than the original writer coz he wrote more and bigger hits than she ever did and by like TRIPLE lol. He recently wrote Krong Kam and Raknakara which are two lakorns that I didn't care for lol Krong Kram I dropped after ep 5 or so but this one is a big hit this year.... Raknakara got mixed reviews but these are his most recent works.

But this guy actually wrote my most favorite lakorn ever, Tarm Hua Jai Pai Sud Lah with Mew and Willy. While NY may be my favorite kookwan couple, NY don't have the most fin and romantic lakorns like Mew and Willy. Mew and Willy are similar to NY coz they too got paired back to back but more than NY lol It was like back to back non-stop FIN with those two and also what's different, all of Mew and Willy lakorns were good that's until that stopped working with Kai Varayuth. I actually pity people who did not get to witness this couple lol But this writer ALSO wrote Ruk Dieow Kong Janiira which was one rare lakorn I enjoyed Willy without Mew lol. I'm actually shocked to see this guy had written THJPSL because it's such a romantic lakorn while this writer is known heavily for drama and family dramas. But he wrote my favorite family drama which was Dong Dok Meuy. If you missed that one, don't go back and watch it. It's not too heavy a family drama but relateable, good ensemble and nice conclusion.

Look at this list. The ones I've watched and can voucher were really good and legit hits in addition to those above: Sud Kaen Saen Ruk, Song Naree, Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma, Tud dao bussaya... His BIG BIG ones were, Tong Neu Gao both versions... some other big titles, Tae Pang Korn Anne and Num version, Baan Sai Tong Num Joy version... so yeah if you know your lakorn history and see the rest on the list he's written some classics and favorites for all kinds of fans he's pretty versatile and majority of his lakorns were successful.

With Act Art, he's worked with them in those listed above and: Dong Poo Dee with Taew Smart, Muer Dok Rak Baan Aff Smart, Roy Mai Aff Aum, Seur Kim Ananda... hmm I don't know... for me, Act Art with this writer only had Tong Neu Gao that was legit. Everything else I didn't care for or think was that good... but since I've familiar with the majority of this writer's lakorns, for the most part, the leads have good tension... so that's a good sign for NY in LK. I'm only worried about if this writer decides to do some love triangle in here. I've mentioned before that this writer added a love triangle in Raknakara which viewers bashed heavily this plot dragged that lakorn down and we don't want this for LK. But this is my biggest fear for LK because this writer had made this decision to add this aspect before ... It wasn't in the original so it was like wtf and also badly done. Laikinaree doesn't have a love triangle either. It's weird tho coz on the novel, the description of the summary says there is one like Pudsorn has to decide between Luang In or Robert but this summary is completely MISLEADING... but I'm not surprised at the inconsistency coz I have caught some errors with some words that shouldn't have been used in the book and some details with the characters that were also inconsistent. But I dare anyone to come check me on this so called love triangle coz I guarantee you won't find any hint of a love triangle. I've read this book like four times lol There's no love triangle what's so ever and this is not even up for interpretation lol So if this writer does the same thing like he did in Raknakra it may taint LK. TBH for this storyline it doesn't even make sense to have a love triangle because in those times it was hard enough to date so for Pudsorn to have to "choose" between those two guys is unrealistic and also Robert is a foreigner so the likelihood of her liking him is even lower lol it also took her a while to trust him too so... usually people want you to stick to the novel but I have to say, Lai Kinaree should be heavily re-written in the lakorn version lol. They should change more than half of it. That sounds crazy but it's true. They can keep all of the same characters as an outline but even the plot should change lol it's really just eh ok... since this writer wrote Ruk Dieow Kong Janjira, now I've got my hopes up for some Jane Eyre-esque themes in here or something lol obviously I've been ranting, but if you've read that book, it's frustrating lol not satisfying at all. By the end, you feel like you were just getting started actually... 500 pages of just getting started lol

But anyway lol it's not an NY lakorn without a delay am I right? AHAHHAHAHA just enjoy NY on their many trips that are coming up until they start shooting lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Fitting day but no pics of them in wardrobe. Ch3 will do a scoop tomorrow morning so we'll see them in wardrobe then maybe.

http://instagr.am/p/B1_g7e9hE3n/
http://instagr.am/p/B1_TFlkhKww/
We know NY are in this LOL

Nadech will be hot of course... no beard look yet but the hair, approve! Yaya, you have to zoom in on the pics and look in the vid to see her look. Approve too this is the perfect look for Pudsorn.

http://instagr.am/p/B1_bLesBlMw/
http://instagr.am/p/B1_iBbYhSP8/
You can see New who will play Robert and they didn't go with the blond hair so rejoice here too lol Diana looks to be playing Clara wife of dead French captain. Got Jirayu is in this too and he might play Ai Jan a peasant/criminal.

This guy is Pudsorn's bro.
https://twitter.com/feellikepla/status/1169257242794708992

http://instagr.am/p/B1_WykDHfWh/
Cake will play Ork Khun Saan Pinit who is Luang In's junior and his character is lead in the second book. Which makes me believe that newbie Mint will be Luk Jan who is Pudsorn's cousin and lead in second book. But she's not confirmed in this role yet I'm speculating coz she can be Amina too a mysterious Indian girl who was kidnapped... so we'll see which role Mint lands coz it seems like ch3 is pushing her so pairing newbies Cake and Mint makes sense for these two roles coz they'll be leads if say they make the second book. She's the only newbie girl I've seen in the last 5 years if not more for ch3 has potential to be a full lead. She's in Dai Daeng right now if you want to see her acting.

Tak Bongkod is to take the coveted Jao Jom Kinaree role.

https://twitter.com/Tonaornaisaifon/status/1169256920080732160

Last edited:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
Yassss! I love Nadech's hair in this. I hope they keep this style & with his beard! Finally, they are moving along. Can't wait to see the fitting!
yes. i hope they just let him grow his natural beard or mustache, whichever they need. fake hair distracts me. but either way, have so much excitement over this lakorn, i dont think it will even matter to me :thumbup::thumbup:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I woke up to see the hashtag trending this morning and I got excited thinking that some pics were released but the most that I got was Cake hinting that he is in it lol. Hopefully we get a good amount of footage in the scoop tomorrow, so we can see all 29 actors/actresses that were at the fitting today and get more hints on who is who.

I'm happy with NY's hairstyles; can't wait to see their full look :love::cheer:
Cr actart_gen

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I woke up to see the hashtag trending this morning and I got excited thinking that some pics were released but the most that I got was Cake hinting that he is in it lol. Hopefully we get a good amount of footage in the scoop tomorrow, so we can see all 29 actors/actresses that were at the fitting today and get more hints on who is who.

I'm happy with NY's hairstyles; can't wait to see their full look :love::cheer:
View attachment 37156
Cr actart_gen
Nearly all of the characters in here have distinctive and/or significant roles it's exciting for the rest of the reveal of the cast. Def wanna know who are gonna play the parents' gen coz it's rumored they are popular vets and the gays lol