[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

P

PrincessKarina

My taste is different, lakorn that I find boring can be the biggest hit in Thailand and sometime lakorn that I enjoy , the forum itself are full with tumbleweed . I watch KC because it had my genre lol , both are eye candy , true , there are scene that I really love but honestly there was something lacking , I can't explain it and everyone know I'm into sadist stuff , I never try to hide my naughty mind , love revenge plotline & yes , them rscene too lol. I rate KC 4/10 . Don't let me explain why, I'm sure I'll get throw into a fire pit or eat alive loll
Lol! :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My taste is different, lakorn that I find boring can be the biggest hit in Thailand and sometime lakorn that I enjoy , the forum itself are full with tumbleweed . I watch KC because it had my genre lol , both are eye candy , true , there are scene that I really love but honestly there was something lacking , I can't explain it and everyone know I'm into sadist stuff , I never try to hide my naughty mind , love revenge plotline & yes , them rscene too lol. I rate KC 4/10 . Don't let me explain why, I'm sure I'll get throw into a fire pit or eat alive loll
KC way so PG. I didn't find any chemistry or fire between the leads. The most miscast of all is Jee's mom. That actress is more convincing as evil than playing a nice person. I think why I didn't like KC was because the original was my favorite. I can watch the original over and over. I know this newer version has thing changed to suit to today's, but there was something lacking that I just find it boring.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Love any revenge lakorn with jonny the old version was good , love all the explicit humor in it too hahaha . Yes, KC was PG in comparison to the 90s version. Ppl was sadist back then loll

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
As for Yaya and Tik being in this lakorn, I recall reading a lot of negative comments in the Kleun Cheewit thread when Yaya and Mark were announced to be the stars of the lakorn. People said Mark and Yaya have zero chemistry and wont be able to pull it through.. However, low and behold, they have both done such an amazing job in KC that critics, media, public and fellow celebrities have been praising them left and right for their performance and chemistry. KC ended up being their breakthrough role and the two had such amazing chemistry that many viewers have started shipping them together.

Its ok if you are unsure about this but I think that for now, its best to wait until the lakorn airs then decide on whether Yaya and Tik pulled it through. Remember that Mark's best performance so far is arguably with Yaya in KC so who knows, maybe Tik will surprise everyone again. I mean, it DOES seem like he really wanted to appear in the lakorn since according to the article someone posted here a while back, he immediately accepted the role after he got the offer
Lol yaya acting was good, Mark was stiff -squeazing the nose to get those tears man :-/ - Their chemistry was great tho

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess I am in the minority cause I just didn't buy Yaya in KC. I do like her in the lakorn with Rome the most. In KC she comes across as bratty. I don't know if she changed later on but I dropped it by the 4th episodes. And it didn't help Mark was lacking as well. He didn't get better till close to the end but by then I didn't care any more lol
Actually I feel you about the B.tchy side of the character she had to play in the first two episodes. When she was warning those two employees shading her, When she was fuming at the man who wet her accidentally, when she first meet Mark and when she was confidently/rudely answering the press questions for examples she was not natural. I tend to skip those scenes. The love action scene was totally disappointing after so much fire ! She acted well the broken/sensitive part of the character the best

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I know eh ! Who can forget this vampire fanfiction you wrote here ! Even I am not too into rscene I had sleepless nights with your writing (maybe I was too much of a Ateam trash?? :-D ). Ch7 or Onehd shall hire you.m ! Their kissing scenes don't lie ! The pair shall be Sammy and Mek or Nao and Mik :)

seev

sarNie Egg
Isn't there's a new that Taew was rumour to be the leading actress too ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know eh ! Who can forget this vampire fanfiction you wrote here ! Even I am not too into rscene I had sleepless nights with your writing (maybe I was too much of a Ateam trash?? :-D ). Ch7 or Onehd shall hire you.m ! Their kissing scenes don't lie ! The pair shall be Sammy and Mek or Nao and Mik :)
LOL. Even in fiction I write rscene. Sadist.

seev

sarNie Egg
Oh? Leading actress in here? :)
It's only an rumour ! Taew comfirm that P'off been talking about this drama with her but she didn't know that they changed the actress. Also, she didn't care if Yaya are the leading because she been having a lot of drama . And so excited for Yaya be paired with an different actor !

P

PrincessKarina

It's only an rumour ! Taew comfirm that P'off been talking about this drama with her but she didn't know that they changed the actress. Also, she didn't care if Yaya are the leading because she been having a lot of drama . And so excited for Yaya be paired with an different actor !
Lol! Yes Taew seems favored by P'Off! I'm not surprised! I love Taew but am glad P'Off is also expanding his n'ek choices! :)

diann

sarNie Juvenile
They tone done the sadistic roles a lot and the storylines that is supposed to be intense like KC and fai luang fai end up being light drama. I think since the generation has changed they have to make it suitable for the viewers.

This pairing is off so I don't know if I'll watch it. The age difference is too much. I doubt that they will have chemistry.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting discussion on KC :)

I just want to point out that I personally prefer this year's version of KC compared to the old version. There seems to be a thought going around here that having more R scenes equals a more mature lakorn. I respect ur opinions but thats not how I see it and this is coming from someone whose fav show is Game of Thrones on HBO. I watched the old version and I couldnt stand the female lead. She was whiny drunkard who was far too weak and stuck in her misery for me to respect her. What made the new KC better is that Yaya's Miss G was a strong woman and a survivor. While the old G was going around getting drunk, being selfish and killing innocent human thanks to her drunk driving, and trying to commit suicide at every wave hitting her, we see the new G who fights to protect the people she loves no matter how many horrible things get thrown at her in the process. U never see her giving up and trying to commit suicide because she is a woman who is far too strong for that. She is a fighter that never surrendered to hatred or depression. She is also someone who ALWAYS demonstrated fairness and unbiased attitude to those around her. Moreover, I can never forgive someone for driving drunk. No matter how terrible ur life is, that doesnt excuse u for being selfish and putting innocent people at risk of harm and death which is what the old Miss G did. That simply shows immaturity and selfishness. Yet, in the new version, we see a strong, empowering Miss G who is incredibly selfless and no matter how badly Sathit and her mom treat her, she continues to protect them and fight for their side. Heck she even defended Piak who tried to kill her and ruin her career whenever she spoke to her husband.

For me, the new KC was far more mature in the emotional and human sense than the old one where the main focus seemed to be on the R scenes rather than the character development. Then again this is just my opinion.

I am so sorry for posting stuff unrelated to this lakorn in this thread but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents about KC here so that hopefully those who havent watched it yet can see that there are 2 sides to the argument and the new KC is not a children's show. I promise this will be my last post on KC here lol :angel10:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Interesting discussion on KC :)

I just want to point out that I personally prefer this year's version of KC compared to the old version. There seems to be a thought going around here that having more R scenes equals a more mature lakorn. I respect ur opinions but thats not how I see it and this is coming from someone whose fav show is Game of Thrones on HBO. I watched the old version and I couldnt stand the female lead. She was whiny drunkard who was far too weak and stuck in her misery for me to respect her. What made the new KC better is that Yaya's Miss G was a strong woman and a survivor. While the old G was going around getting drunk, being selfish and killing innocent human thanks to her drunk driving, and trying to commit suicide at every wave hitting her, we see the new G who fights to protect the people she loves no matter how many horrible things get thrown at her in the process. U never see her giving up and trying to commit suicide because she is a woman who is far too strong for that. She is a fighter that never surrendered to hatred or depression. She is also someone who ALWAYS demonstrated fairness and unbiased attitude to those around her. Moreover, I can never forgive someone for driving drunk. No matter how terrible ur life is, that doesnt excuse u for being selfish and putting innocent people at risk of harm and death which is what the old Miss G did. That simply shows immaturity and selfishness. Yet, in the new version, we see a strong, empowering Miss G who is incredibly selfless and no matter how badly Sathit and her mom treat her, she continues to protect them and fight for their side. Heck she even defended Piak who tried to kill her and ruin her career whenever she spoke to her husband.

For me, the new KC was far more mature in the emotional and human sense than the old one where the main focus seemed to be on the R scenes rather than the character development. Then again this is just my opinion.

I am so sorry for posting stuff unrelated to this lakorn in this thread but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents about KC here so that hopefully those who havent watched it yet can see that there are 2 sides to the argument and the new KC is not a children's show. I promise this will be my last post on KC here lol :angel10:
Sure thing. Thanks for being humble and mature on your thoughts! I am not a Yaya fan but respect your views! I am neutral with Tik so I tried checking this thread out. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not sure how accurate this is.

Read at Pantip Thai Forum, someone
mentioned that the actor will be New
Chaiyapol Julien Pupart.

Not surprised if it's New because Pe Off already cast him in Rak Nakara as one of the main character.

Hope this is true because I heard he is a good actor and he's tall.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh if that's true then that's such great news for him. He's been acting for a while so, despite the channel switch, it'd be nice for him to get to take on lead roles.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Not sure how accurate this is.

Read at Pantip Thai Forum, someone
mentioned that the actor will be New
Chaiyapol Julien Pupart.

Not surprised if it's New because Pe Off already cast him in Rak Nakara as one of the main character.

Hope this is true because I heard he is a good actor and he's tall.
@preetam - I had to @ you at this possible casting news. (Could make way for that dream pairing you're hoping for in the future * fingers-crossed *