[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love Tik and Cherry too, but dang that was like years ago. Regardless of who Yaya's pairing with, this will be a great experience and it'll help her a lot though.

m010313

sarNie Egg
I would be so happy if it really is tik! I've only loved his paring with Aom P and besides her, his chemistry with the other actresses were never really there. Because I love yaya so much, I can totally accept anyone! Especially tik :)

P

PrincessKarina

I on the other hand is waiting for Yaya to change my mind. I am not a fan but I am open minded. We'll see! Good luck! :)

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
From the sound of things, Yaya's lakorn with Act Art will open production before the one with James Ma since that one is scheduled for mid next year. It'll be a win win situation to have Nune and Yaya in the same series but heck I don't want Tik with any of them. At least with Nune, she's already such a skilled and established actress that she can manage to shine on her own without the help of a praek but the same cannot be said about Yaya. I'd rather watch Shakrit, Ken T, Oil or whoever within that generation over Tik who has completely lost his passion for acting.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
From the sound of things, Yaya's lakorn with Act Art will open production before the one with James Ma since that one is scheduled for mid next year. It'll be a win win situation to have Nune and Yaya in the same series but heck I don't want Tik with any of them. At least with Nune, she's already such a skilled and established actress that she can manage to shine on her own without the help of a praek but the same cannot be said about Yaya. I'd rather watch Shakrit, Ken T, Oil or whoever within that generation over Tik who has completely lost his passion for acting.
I think Yaya managed to shine on her own very well in Kleun Cheewit and even in NNS. She definitely has the talent and screen presence to do so but I feel that the problem is that her characters in her previous lakorns with Nadech have always been 2 dimensional with barely any depth or character development. Biggest example of that is GRGR which is one of my absolute fav lakorns of her and Nadech but if you watch it, you can see how much Nadech's character develops and changes in the story while Yaya's character stands still with no movements whatsoever. I honestly blame the script writers and director for this because no matter how talented Yaya is, she cant shine without a dynamic role that shows depth and character development throughout the story.

ZML

sarNie Egg
I dont know where the rumour of Nune came from.
The age of Nang Ek is about 17~18.
And the novel was actually published early this year.
Aof said in an interview he really wanted to work with Yaya.
So Yaya is definitely his first choice.

ana978

sarNie Egg
@ZML I also questioned the rumor. For sure Noon wouldn't fit the role of 17-18 years old. The last lakorn Noon played as a student, I dropped it because she looks too old for the role. If the character have depth and character development like in Kluen Cheevit for sure Yaya can make the role shine despite her p'ek.

seev

sarNie Egg
Yaya is the leading actress but Tik haven't confirmed yet. But I don't think they match each other because Tik is 40 and Yaya doesn't looks like she 24 . She still got that baby face. Tik is old enough to being her father . I wish there a different Actor where beyond her age . I will love to see her act with Boy , Grate, Pope, Toey, Ken P , or Mark again. It is possible then what's about Nadech again lol ?

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
For me personally I preferred Mark and Yaya chemistry too. I tried watching DJA and GRGR but could not finish it, even though it's slap-kiss. I don't know I just don't see the chemistry that NY FC are talking about. That aside I do like NY individually. But I will try to watch their new lakorns to see if I change my mind.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 I don't know if your post is directed toward me, but like you said anyone can played Sathit and meet the same success, that can also be said said about DJA and GRGR too. I'm not trying to start any war, from your posts I can tell you are a hardcore NYFC and won't accept others opinion about NY. Let's just agreed to disagreed and end this

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Glad you will give NY another chance.

Sometimes, it's not easy to see actors/actresses chemistry, good acting, etc. when they were so young and just starting out their careers. They've grown both physically and craft-wise the last five to seven years.
Many people didn't see Mark's and Yaya's chemistry back then in Tawan Deurd, granted it was an action lakorn, but both have matured and improved in KC to make that worked.

For me personally I preferred Mark and Yaya chemistry too. I tried watching DJA and GRGR but could not finish it, even though it's slap-kiss. I don't know I just don't see the chemistry that NY FC are talking about. That aside I do like NY individually. But I will try to watch their new lakorns to see if I change my mind.

Last edited:

m010313

sarNie Egg
I love yaya and mark's chemistry best too! Glad I'm not the only one! Hehe
Yay! I hope it's confirmed to be tik! I'm so excited and cannot wait!!! Tik or mark again would be wonderful!

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree that to me Yaya's chemistry with Nadech is probably the best I have seen so far, which is why I'm still excited and looking forward to their next 2 lakorns together :love:. Having said that, Yaya's chemistry with Mark in KC was amazing too. Seeing how she did with Mark and the bts of her and James Ji fooling around on set makes me want to see her with other actors. Thats why I want her to have more acting projects with guys other than Nadech.

I dont know much about Tik but he looks very handsome and I dont mind the age gap as long as the script is good :). There are many movies and shows where actors had a big age gap and still showed amazing chemistry. My biggest issue with age gap is that sometimes they make the girl look too childish so u cant help but think the main hero is more like her father than lover. Anyways, this doesnt seem to be the case in this story since both characters appear to be elegant and mature individuals. I just hope Tik puts in more effort while acting in this lakorn because so far I hear his acting hasnt been so good recently :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tik after his return is more of a go with the flow guy. His acting isn't up to par and chemistry with his n'eks are not much to spazz about lol. They might have chemistry but seeing the few lakorns of his with the likes of Mai and Rita (which he fawn over) and still no chemistry then it is hard when Yaya herself is kind of selective in the chemistry department as well. He is past his prime but if this is him 10 years ago and Yaya is at the age she is now the they would have been so good together.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tik have no chemistry w/ his n'ek in the latest lakorn I seen him ..so far. Good lord , i had a headaches watching him w/Mai. He should do action lakorn lol , less romance & more fighting bad guys