[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya already confirmed herself that she will have a project with Act Art that is planning to start production later this year. She hasn't revelaed which project yet so I'm hoping she's in another part of the series and not paired with Tik although I doubt it lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tik acting for some reason isn't the same. He is acting but lately he does so individually. He doesn't have that connection with his n'eks. And hmmmm...Yaya and Tik?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I just worried more about how they will look together.
Tik just turned 40 today and Yaya looks younger than her age, 24.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just worried more about how they will look together.
Tik just turned 40 today and Yaya looks younger than her age, 24.
When they zoomed the camera out I think it is doable...it is when they have a romantic scene and the camera is in their faces then we will see the age difference. And it doesn't help that Yaya is going to look younger than her age. Not sure who who's the brilliant behind the pairing lol

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I liked Tik in his prime, but right now.. not so much. I mean I think he worked with Mew because she has a more mature looking face than Yaya. Not saying Yaya looks immature, but she just looks so much younger than her age. I don't want them to cake up her face just to make her look older.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I think it'll be an awkward pairing. They are too far apart by age. It's going to be like an uncle and niece relationship. I wish he got paired up with Aom or someone in his generation.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They originally wanted Noon for Lai Kinnaree? That's quite a big change from Noon to Yaya. They have little in common to fit the same image of a character.

As for Tik, I think he's like Aum. They no longer have any passion for acting but just earning a paycheck now.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Tik hasn't had chemistry with anyone since Aom P in my opinion. The obvious problem here is the age gap and it doesn't help that Tik is looking so worn out these days. Anyways just got to absorb it in or hope that they might reconsider the p'ek. Was kind of hoping that either ken or great would be in here.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Y
They originally wanted Noon for Lai Kinnaree? That's quite a big change from Noon to Yaya. They have little in common to fit the same image of a character.

As for Tik, I think he's like Aum. They no longer have any passion for acting but just earning a paycheck now.
I agree, his acting has gone down hill and you can see that he's not passionate about acting why else he would come back all of the sudden. I wish he was around during his younger years.

I too wonder why they went from noon to yaya?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah Tik should've never left. I wish he left now than before lol. Would've been great if Noon was in here instead.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Noon would've been great in here. Period is her best genre and she looks beautiful in the clothes. Like with Ken T, I'm surprised no one has ever thought to pair her up with Tik until now. Among the veteran actors, Ken and Tik probably match her the most since they both have that Chinese look.

Tik hasn't had chemistry with anyone since Aom. Aom may have been the only one he ever had any chemistry with.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I was actually hoping the male lead would end up being Grate, was interested in seeing how they'd look together plus he fit the whole "tall, dark & handsome" criteria.
I'll be honest I never got the appeal of Tik, even after watching a few of his drama's I questioned why he was popular lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wonder if it was supposed to be Noon and Tik? They would've fit looks wise even if they have no chemistry. And then for some reason Noon fell through and they just happened to get Yaya at the same time and just stuck her in here.

I thought Tik had chemistry with a lot of people back in the day. Aom was his best pair but I liked him with Pin K, Taya, Mam, Nat, Cherry and Aff.

To be fair to Tik, Yaya doesn't have chemistry with most of her p'eks either. It's Nadech and that's it. I know people loved her with Mark in KC but I didn't buy their chemistry. It'll be interesting to see 2 chemistry-challenged people together lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ahhh Tiks acting sucks so bad. I cringe watching him. I'm disappointed that it's not any other veteran (besides Por lol although I think Por is a better actor than Tik).

I'm excited to see Yaya in here and I think this will be a great lakorn to help her improve although I think she's improved a lot from her first lakorn to KC.

I think Noon was linked to this because of excelling in other historical/period types of dramas. I would still want to see Yaya in here cause I want to see a different role from her. Also, Noon just had Pidswat and will be in another historical lakorn with Pancake, Num, and Dome.

I'm thinking maybe they'll save Noon for the other parts of the series since I read the production bought rights to all the series for this. If Noon does play in another lakorn I want it to be with Act Art. She brought such good ratings for Thong Neua Gao and worked really well with the production. For some reason Noon likes to consecutively do different channels/productions and with the same producers/production. Just like with San in Pidsawart.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah Nune was the first actress rumored to be in Lai Kinaree since last year. Remember that everything is not 100% confirmed. Fans are speculating that Yaya is in Lai Kinaree but like someone mentioned before, she could be in a different part since Act Art has the copyrights to all the novels of this saga. It's quite a big jump to go from Nune to Yaya, especially if the Nang aek is suppose to be very Thai looking and does Ram Thai. Whatever novel Yaya ends up being in, it'll be a good challenge to see her working with this production. Under P'Off's directing, he can possibly help her to cut back on her aeb-baew-ness and not let her get away with incorporating cutesy vibes into a mature and serious role lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hopefully Yaya works on her lakorn with James first and either P'Off gets Noon instead or waits for Yaya and hopefully Tik is busy with something else then and a new p'ek is put in place. But knowing Act Art they are pretty patient with actor's queues or else they wouldn't have waited a year for Mark.

Noon and Tik would have been great, at least they are around the same age. Tik got to work with Aum, he should have a chance to star with Noon.