[Ch3] Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai (MasterOne)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kit is a dork! The girls are so "real" to me..human being w/faults....strong. .independent and vulnerable. ...I loooove when they are friends. ..they order water and lots of tissue papers to cry together haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
Finally done with episode 2. I think Linee suffers the most embarrassment LOL I just love Wayu. He has his way to make Linee a total laughing stalk. I can't stress on how much embarrassment I have on behalf of her. I like how the crowd were cheering him on to chase her lol The song he sang to her, melted me away. He totally intoxicated on her. He was even willing to play the fake boyfriend. 

There is something about Pete's eyes when he gaze at Nampeung. He is totally crushing on her. I feel bad for him. He was put into a loveless marriage and now he is dealing with a trouble daughter. I hope he finds his happiness soon. 

Haha Krit was just asking for it when he said he has to "wai" the girls because they are 10 years older than him. He's such a dork.

I think Pete's marriage to Rada was arranged. Pete tried to appease his mother but he couldn't fall for Rada because of her behavior. On the other hand, I don't think Rada "loves" Pete all that much, but she definitely has possessive characteristics where Pete is concerned. It's sort of like, "if I can't have him, no one can." I bet she had the baby, Yada, to put a tighter hold on Pete. Thinking that'll make him "love" her more and stay with her.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm having a ball watching episode 3. Sometimes a girl really does need a slap in the face. I just hate it as much as when a guy hit a girl. Pete didn't deserve that slap but because he's a man he couldn't slap that Chicha girl. Good job Nampeung for defending your soon-to-be-fake-turn-real-boyfriend. 

Can I give Linee a super big hug!!! Why is it just me or is it a coincidence that everyone was dinning in the same restaurant LOL (Ying Kanda w/ Ying Maneenuch, Ying Saensuk w/ her son and d-i-l, Panom w/ Wayu, and Linee) Love how she didn't hesitate to give a few words to Ying Kanda and Ying Maneenuch when they were badmouthing Nampeung. I love free food as well, Linee, you and I can be friends hahaha. Burn Sirima. Seems like Panom is hiding something. Why would he say he accepts Sirima more because she is able to accept their occupation. It's like a hint hint dirty laundry. 

Talking about that I have a feeling Nampeung will be getting a lot of hate for interfering with a "married with kid" man. Is Pete and Rada legally divorce or are their status just separated without the divorce paper?

Anyways sorry if I sound like I am all over the place. I am watching episode 3 as I type. Nampeung is too hilarious. I died. "Acting comes in handy in real life situation, I tell you." Couldn't agree more. I thought she was really sincere but she has an ulterior motive.

Why can't I watch this in peace. Will be back to finish up episode 3.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they are legally divorced.....pete mom , ex, kid is her obstacle....so far no other crap from ppl

haha......i love free food too

Reactions: fun
Just started on this lakorn and loving it so far. It's also safe to say that it's okay if I become addicted but it's the last week of classes. Yay me!
Also now, is it just me or Alex Theeradeth looks just like Nadech when he appeared in the beginning? Whatever, both are cutiepies, especially sporting the nerdy glasses and blah hairstyle!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There is enough drama in this lakorn, but I honestly hope there is another guy that comes into Nampueng's life and makes Por jealous, so he could understand how she feels! He needs to know how bad it feels to lose her. Like Nampueng said she needs a guy who will chase her not the other way around. 

cecilia

Staff member
^But I like how Nampueng threw him the TRUTH in the end -- us women need to do this often with the men we 'fell' in love with lol I wish I'm that courageous when it comes to confessing and telling the truth to my love one lol

x0unerthanlater

Oh Pete is definitely going to be running after her. She has already showed signs of pulling out from getting too personal with him. He has that look on him that says, "Oh shxt I messed up!" Yeah, he's gonna chase her now. tehehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Episode 6 had me crying nonstop. They have such a beautiful friendship. I wish I had a friendship like theirs. And I'm loving Joy+Alec and Vicky+Por couple. Their chemistry is very entertaining. Aun and Benz couple kind of frustrates me because their relationship isn't showing much progression. Benz is constantly bickering with him for no reason and uses personal reasons to accuse him of things she has no proof of. She should open up to him so they can understand one another better.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maybe something happen to her mother and so she decided on a career path to help those in need. It seems like Linee has trust issues with men in that field of business. And with Wayu constantly flirting with her, it creates more of a wall.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There is something that happen to her "Mother" that cause her to be where she is...

I love the open/honesty of Numpeunt - Shameless hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She definitely has trust issues because she has a history of hating men. Lol. I hope she opens up to Aun soon because it'd save me from wanting to fast forward their scenes. I really want to like their couple. I'm loving this lakorn so far because I can relate to a lot of the characters. It shows many aspects of life and obstacles people face in different types of relationships. Thank goodness I saw the posters which made me want to give it a try. I'm glad I did. I'm happy that there's really no main couple or pranangs. The three couples get a reasonable amount of screen time.     

x0unerthanlater

If you're up to date or just want to know why Linee is the way she is...

She has an abusive father. He would always beat her mom and sometimes even her. That's why she distrust men in general. She doesn't like men who oppress women. Hence the reason why she dislikes Wayu's business. She feels like all the pubs/clubs are blackholes of evil that destroys people and eventually creates problems in the society. i.e. Abuse in family or broken families etc.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This morning my sister and I argued to who will be staying home because one of my nephew is sick. My mom left early this morning and she didn't pick up her call. I ended up staying home with him so here is my chance to catch up. 

So it was Ying Kanda that suggest Pete and Rada get back together for the sake of their child. Thanks Spanky.

My favorite scenes from episode 3, when Pete joined Nampeung in her exercise class. The way he join her and dance, killed me. He was so persistence in continuing even when Nampeung left him lmao You can tell Por wanted to laugh so bad. Someone needs to make a .gif of it. You know this lakorn should have been Super Divas vs. Cunning Men. 

OMG what a reunion of introducing their boyfriend to each other. I honestly can't stop laughing. One is being carried, the other is chasing, and one is piggy back to the meeting. I haven't seen a good comedy since Sood Sanaeha. Wayu is so slick with the idea of the wedding invitation, not just one but he made sure he had enough to distribute to her friends. I love how he is taking advantage of her who is in need of a fake boyfriend. I swear he is so cunning!!!

OMG the excessive hugging is a plus. I have to keep pausing to LOL 

Vicky is killing it as Nampeung. Honey. Honey!!!! LOL

I don't think I have said anything negative about this lakorn yet. I love all the fluffiness and I hope the melo drama stay at bay.

Next up, episode 4.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
One of my favorite lakorns of all times now. I hope they focus more on Maple and Krit, a bit too much was dedicated to Wayu and Lini and still, their relationship is still at square number one due to her biases.

x0unerthanlater

Lini & Wayu really need to figure out their "relationship". They aren't even in a real one yet and have all these misunderstandings already. Out of the girls, Lini is the most naive. She has so many walls up, Wayu is going to break his back trying to climb over them all. Ep.8 was spent mostly on Lini and her insecurities... We didn't get to see much of Pete & Nampeung. Krit & Maple is starting to be my little favorite couple.

The men come with so much physical package though. (this sounds so wrong, lol)
I mean like, Pete has an ex wife + daughter + over protective mom, Wayu has a jealous ex gf/business partner, and Krit has a possessive mom AND best-friend-who-wants-a-piece-of-him. Aiyaiyai!! If the spinsters weren't as tough as they were, they wouldn't be able to capture the men's heart.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Your right the p'k has quite a package to deal w/as well. ..I hope to See some bromance