[Ch3] Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai (MasterOne)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think we're heading towards the end. Manager has summaries up to 26 episodes, but I'm guessing it's half of that which makes it 13 episodes.They have this new formatting thing that makes it difficult to tell how many episodes there are unless we actually read the scripts. I don't want to spoil it for myself. That's why I feel that their relationships should have progressed further than they had this week. Instead, they kind of regressed with an exception of Maple and Krit. I think Pete should be falling for Nampeung, not have second thoughts; Nampeung should be able to throw less tantrums by now. Lini should also open up and start trusting Wayu a bit, but she's still the same. If it's ending next week, I don't want it to feel rushed. I sense more drama coming with the ex-wife, jealous assistant, and conniving best friend. There's also the parents, grandma, and gay suitor involved. Lol. Idk how this will all wrap up in three episodes. That's IF it's ending. If it's not, I guess the pace is all right and realistic. I just prefer my lakorns to not be so draggy. Have fights, learn from their mistakes, make up, and move on to overcome the next obstacle.       

spanky

sarNie OldFart
if it's ending next weekend then YUP diff. a shitty progress....If not it's a decent 1...I feel we start to see the hint of changes from these girls....Numpeung had her "moments" of maturity even w/pete (she gives him sound advice and can handle his child better than him)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone mentioned that Ruk Ork Rit (Mew Nitha and Pope) will air on May 16 so there will be three more episodes then.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I think we're heading towards the end. Manager has summaries up to 26 episodes, but I'm guessing it's half of that which makes it 13 episodes.They have this new formatting thing that makes it difficult to tell how many episodes there are unless we actually read the scripts. I don't want to spoil it for myself. That's why I feel that their relationships should have progressed further than they had this week. Instead, they kind of regressed with an exception of Maple and Krit. I think Pete should be falling for Nampeung, not have second thoughts; Nampeung should be able to throw less tantrums by now. Lini should also open up and start trusting Wayu a bit, but she's still the same. If it's ending next week, I don't want it to feel rushed. I sense more drama coming with the ex-wife, jealous assistant, and conniving best friend. There's also the parents, grandma, and gay suitor involved. Lol. Idk how this will all wrap up in three episodes. That's IF it's ending. If it's not, I guess the pace is all right and realistic. I just prefer my lakorns to not be so draggy. Have fights, learn from their mistakes, make up, and move on to overcome the next obstacle.       
Ditto.

We have 3 more episodes left and the relationships have really gone nowhere. Each pair has so much to battle against and instead of utilizing the screentime meaningfully, the story lost its purpose and focus. The past 3-4 episodes have been all over the place, well, the same place, draggy, and disappointing.

I really can't see how they can resolve the roadblocks amongst our pairs when there's so much to cover, 3 episodes isn't going to do any justice.

The dialogue is still hilarious, but seriously, do we still need to watch Nampeung cat fight, the office drama, and then use her puppy eyes towards Pete? How many times has she apologized for her rash behavior and promised to change but continue to be the brainless woman that she is? And then Lini too. Lini and Wayu have been through quite a bit together, since they spend the most time together out of the couples, YET Lini still continues to distant herself from him. And then we have Maple here who is always using the kid card on Krit when Krit has bluntly told her that age has nothing to do with maturity and that he's not a kid anymore plenty of times. And then we have Walai now throwing the assumption tantrum towards Pae. Omg. It seems like instead of coming closer to resolutions for the problems that were introduced in the very first episode, there is just an endless streak of issues that keep coming in stacking on top of the previous unresolved ones.

Anyway, I'm not going to expect a super good ending but please, I sort of want to see their weddings at least. :dance1:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
These "drama" brings the girls together and "support" each other..I really like it when they are together

I dunno how that gonna be resolve in 3 ep.
..instant change I guess

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to catch up soon. Just need to watch the three last episodes. Im glad they didnt wait until the ending to find out that they all lie to each other about having a boyfriend.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anyone watched the 3 zaap clip for the Spinsters vs Casanova's cast? Super hilarious! Best 3 zaap clip in a while. I loved how everyone was teasing Joy & Alex about being koo-jin and that they should start dating in real life.  :coverlaf:

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
Anyone watched the 3 zaap clip for the Spinsters vs Casanova's cast? Super hilarious! Best 3 zaap clip in a while. I loved how everyone was teasing Joy & Alex about being koo-jin and that they should start dating in real life.  :coverlaf:
i'm cheering for them, too. my fav couple!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I liked it too .. i love how they picked on the koojin as well as the two daughters-in-law of the Hiranyasthiti resident ..

x0unerthanlater

Ep. 11 today was mostly fillers...
Not sure how they will wrap all of it up in the last 2 episodes.... but here's to wishing for the best! lol  :clap:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i felt that Aum/janie lakorn was like that to, it could have used 2 more ep

I love when the girls are having girls time...they so lol 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is this really ending this sunday? I have a feeling it's not because the 2nd teaser for Pope/Mew's lakorn havent air yet and they're after this lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was watching 3 Zaap, and I totally feel bad for Nott. Joy said she has no one pursuing her and that she's not dating anyone. However, Nott has been pursuing her for 4-5 years+. They've been talking for that long. However, she still hasn't made it official and acknowledged him in public. The poor guy has been waiting for her for half a decade. That's so mean.

And Nampeung, Maple, and Valai are making huge progress this week, but Lini is still at square one. Talk about poor progression. I fast forward all her scenes. I really don't want the ending to be rushed, but it seems like it will. It's ok. I'm still enjoying it.   

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
I was watching 3 Zaap, and I totally feel bad for Nott. Joy said she has no one pursuing her and that she's not dating anyone. However, Nott has been pursuing her for 4-5 years+. They've been talking for that long. However, she still hasn't made it official and acknowledged him in public. The poor guy has been waiting for her for half a decade. That's so mean.

And Nampeung, Maple, and Valai are making huge progress this week, but Lini is still at square one. Talk about poor progression. I fast forward all her scenes. I really don't want the ending to be rushed, but it seems like it will. It's ok. I'm still enjoying it.   

Didn't Nott & Joy come to a conclusion on there "relationship" already? It was around last year (more or less). Joy said that she never said she was looking to "date" Nott. They would remain friends. She didn't feel like they would progress to anything more.

That's why on 3zaap they were teasing her about her becoming a buddhist nun. Lol

cecilia

Staff member
What can you do when you just can't make yourself love someone :( -- I can be related to Joy.  You can't force anyone to stay with you if you don't love them. And yes, they did clear it awhile back with their relationship that .. she has never really accept him as her bf. It was him who played the waiting game for her. 

Onto today episode -- love it when Maple confessed to Krit that he is her only first and last love :wub:
I really like this lakorn -- one of my all time favorite now.

WE'LL HAVE ONE MORE EPISODE to go .. it didn't end today!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOOOVE ALEX!

YAY NUMPEUNG! - We get a glimpse of her history, she is similar to Yada ; (
-They are AWESOME FRIENDS TO EACH OTHER! I LOVE THE FRIENDSHIP!!! I like watching them together as much as their pair, probably MORE SO!

Dammit - I want the next ep to see what happening

"Real true love is *Sacrifice* "

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm quite upset with the progression of this lakorn. They're going around in circles. After one problem gets resolved, another arises. It's not like the problems are reasonable either. They could've been written better to strengthen each of the character's weaknesses. However, all they do is make their situations worse and cry/ complain about things. I thought this was supposed to be a light comedy. I've never felt so frustrated. Lol. They could've easily wrapped things up this week and give us a happy ending next week with a tripple wedding. I guess there will be obstacles until the end. We'll probably get a 5 min scene of happiness as an ending.Rushed again. This could've been one of my favorite lakorns of the year, but sadly, too draggy with poor progression. I like the realistic aspects of their situations, but how they handle them is where it goes downhill for me. There's also too many unnecessary side characters.