[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
This lakorn gets a 10/10 from me because its execution was so unique in comparison to other soul switching lakorns. We've seen it done a thousand times, but not like this. The script was very well written and the directing was nearly perfect. There weren't any major misunderstandings between our pranang. The cast had chemistry and the plot came around full circle at the end. It wasn't the least bit rushed like other lakorns. They even added in extra scenes after the wedding to give us extra closure. I also like how karma got to everyone and they didn't take up 3/4 of the finale episode to bring them down. My girl Matt is on a roll with these good lakorns. First Ka Badin, now this. Can't wait for Fai Lang Fai. And Great got married twice already in his lakorns back to back. Lol. Such a lucky man.
You summd it up perfectly. I did not expect those ending scenes at all. I was expecting they get amrried and the end but nope! They gave us extras! So satisfying. This is by far the best lakorn of the year so far, for me that is. Everyone's acting was, throng point! Lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Yes! I cannot wait to go back home to watch it. I love it when they give us extra scenes. I hate it when it ends at the wedding, it never give me a satisfying closure when that happens. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
lol kalamare srsly senses that great likes matt haha from that bts even in 3zaap for ruk tong om
i dont know why but i wish the script was tad bit more romantic in there dialogues to each other with another kiss on the boat lol but all in all ending was good!
hopefully gm gets paired again in a good lakorn! mhem slap kiss pls! hehe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad that they gave alec and Koy an ending also. Sometimes, at the end of a lakorn they are focused on trying to hash everything out with the main couple that they kind of side dish the second couple. This lakorn was good because the episodes were just right. There wasn't a lot of nonsense and things were moving along nicely. Great is just incredibly charming in here. It was a well written piece and honestly, it's going to be hard for another lakorn to find a way to do another body switching. This one was unique.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Such a beautiful ending, to a beautiful story. I loved it beginning to end and even shed a tear here and there for our characters. The investment is worth it, with zero emotional manipulation. Wonderful job all around!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I honestly think this lakorn wouldn't have wowed me so much if the cast were other people. I liked that Wiwa found out about Lom's mom money hungry ways so early on. MOST lakorn would have had her be polite til the end regardless of if Wiwa inherits everything or not and then find out in the end her true colors. I found that they told the story in a way where everything that should come out came out early and no need to drag episodes and episodes of revealing things. (If this makes any sense). Like Mahalo mentioned another lakorn back to back for Grate getting married butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt best of all the second back to back for Matt and Grate being married rofl! Ruk Tong Oom and then this 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
great ending for both couples. I love everything abt this lakorn even I don't understand:D I need to rewatch again. GreatMatt need to have another lakorn.

new sunny day

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is really worth waiting and watching. Everyone just did very good job for their roles. Love the scene where lek and Koy reunit. 
the wedding scene is also impressive, Great n Matt look so good together. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Dayaaaam, her diamond was huge! Lol.

Freakin lom's death scene got me crying for like 13 minutes!!

Most awesome ending ever!!!

Letz see, what other random stuff can i say about this dreamy lakorn!

Oh, pacing was also fantastic...well managed! I was on the edge the whole time!

And I just love that the scripting allowed for the audience to be able to see two very different types of love story. Very symbolic of life/living, and death/defying. For me, there were two praeks and two nang eks the whole time, so to give lome and mookrin that thunder they deserved made it all the more satisfying...if not more more...for me. Both pairs were beyond cute. just made me griiiiin until my cheeks were in pain!

Gonna miss this lakorn!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy and Matt absolutely killed it. Both were a great team. They sold it for me. So far top performances by actresses are :
Aom in BLM
Matt in KB and KPJSRHKJ
Sammy in latest lakorn
Koy in KPJSRHKJ
Lek also was very good. He played this grey character to the T. The guy acting the angel was not bad also. I don't know him he has such a baby face ! :) and the girl acting Matt sister is very very cute. The lakorn was lavishly shooted Matt car was the definition of bling bling :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's performance in Ka Badin is probably more challenging than any of her lakorns only because she was transformed into something that is absolutely opposite of who she is. And she successfully convinced viewers of her role. And Ka Badin was a pressure work due to the fact she was criticized beforehand.

Now onto FLF. I really hope it airs soon.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awww. I'm so happy that Lom and Rin had a happy ending.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Perfection!!!!!! lol so while my mom and I were watching the waiting for Matts soul to go back into her body, my mom comments "if only Thai knew how to ua neeb (shaman ceremony) her soul would've been back to her body a long time ago", she got me laughing so hard. Anyways, looking forward to FLF, I'm ready to see her kick butts there. Lom and Rins ending was so sweet. Along with the wedding kiss!!!! Love the kisses!!! 10/10 because like I've said and everyone else has described this was perfection.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my goodness! I'm in love with Great and Matt all over again. Great is looking so good in here. I've always like him but this is elevating it to another level. Love Matt also my two top girls along with yaya. And it just so happen that they're both half Norwegian:)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
My gma keeps on calling Nong (aka Boy's youngest brother) "Aye Nuad Noy" = Mustache Jr.. I think it's funny. ohh I miss GM already.