[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Step

Mrs James Ma
3:32
Great was looking at that woman's eyes like he was really proposing to her :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEX2kQmwATI

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Wait the grandma's speech was supposed to be moving? I did not feel it at all, she was just taking jabs at him by referring to him as an unwanted blanket that everyone thought was a special snowflake but she could see that the "blanket" was nothing more than just an old and tatty blanket that should be thrown away. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
the gram was just doing a backhand compliment lol. Old people are so good at that.

Off topic: When I was in Bali and hubby bought a pearl ring for me for our anniversary, we got it sized the first time and it was still loose on me. We went back to see if it can be resized, the owner looked at the ring on my finger and said that it's a little loose but should be fine. She was like, keep it like that just in case you get bigger...she did her hands to make my shape to be wider. So, I asked her...you mean when I get fatter? She smiled at me and said, you not big now but maybe later.

What a backhand compliment she gave me with a smile lol. My husband couldn't help but laugh.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Going back talking about the shooting scene that everyone did an amazing job on, I want to see Wiwa getting shot first. I want to see it because Koy did a wonderful job but they showed Matt second and she made it perfect. As a viewer judging an actress I want to see if Koy can execute what Matt did. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What the hey....didn't get to watch the last episode yet but how did they managed to get all done in one episode

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! That proposal scene! So one of a kind! Awwww i want to get married again!!

Oh wait no, no lol but that scene! That proposal! Good job Poon!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aaahhh omg! They gave Lom and Mookrin a deserving ending tooo! Dang that had me in tears as well. Geesh today's scene had all the emotions! I am exhausted now, so done but so happy!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn gets a 10/10 from me because its execution was so unique in comparison to other soul switching lakorns. We've seen it done a thousand times, but not like this. The script was very well written and the directing was nearly perfect. There weren't any major misunderstandings between our pranang. The cast had chemistry and the plot came around full circle at the end. It wasn't the least bit rushed like other lakorns. They even added in extra scenes after the wedding to give us extra closure. I also like how karma got to everyone and they didn't take up 3/4 of the finale episode to bring them down. My girl Matt is on a roll with these good lakorns. First Ka Badin, now this. Can't wait for Fai Lang Fai. And Great got married twice already in his lakorns back to back. Lol. Such a lucky man.