[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I liked him when he played his first role as poo rai in Pat and Por's lakorn. After that, I wasn't feeling his acting in any role. Maybe because he never starred in lakorns that had good plots. He had good co-stars but the plots lacked substance. I never liked him with Matt even after Ruk Dtong Oom and Kularb Rai Glai Ruk. But after Tai Ngao Jan, he became so dreamy. Since his role in here is similar to his role in there, he's even more dreamy with a hint of alpha male. This will be my second favorite performance from him after TNJ. It's even better since Matt is in here also. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ahhhh I love Uncle Poon. He is so dreamy. I like his longing eyes when looks at Wiva. I want switching body will end soon and see the relationship between Poon and Wiva and how will they deal with the grandma?
Finish yesterday ep without understand anything, but it looks like they will spend a night together^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I liked him when he played his first role as poo rai in Pat and Por's lakorn. After that, I wasn't feeling his acting in any role. Maybe because he never starred in lakorns that had good plots. He had good co-stars but the plots lacked substance. I never liked him with Matt even after Ruk Dtong Oom and Kularb Rai Glai Ruk. But after Tai Ngao Jan, he became so dreamy. Since his role in here is similar to his role in there, he's even more dreamy with a hint of alpha male. This will be my second favorite performance from him after TNJ. It's even better since Matt is in here also. 
Yeah I've tried his other lakorns, but never got to finish them because the plots were boring.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lom is not such a bad person, just very weak. At least he does love Mookrin. It's going to be so sad when he finds out she really died.
I agree. I've had twinges of sympathy for him all along but find it hard to fully care about him when he still allows his mother to be his dictator. It seems completely unnecessary. She gripes and nags and complains but ultimately is just a bitter old vulture whom he does not respect. He doesn't have to listen and obey when she's completely out of line but yet he does, knowing what he's attempting is rather cruel. I don't think he ever really gave any thought to the reality of being married to Wiwa or how what he was doing was pretty much being a gigilo and asking his girlfriend to be his whore. Putting all that into perspective makes him a much less sympathetic character but then, Rin is going to go off and die, most likely before he can clear the air with her, reassure her of his love and try to mend what they had be a better man. And when that all happens (most likely in the next ep) I know I will feel for him, but I am also equally certain he will continue to disappoint so it won't last. I think it will also be hard to warch him get rejected by Wiwa's Rin.
However, ultimately the character I feel the worst for is Rin. After this episode and everything that happens, it truly saddens me she will die so soon.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRJmh149UvM
cr. borntvofficial

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
LOL omg lek and his scardness of matt!!! haha i find matt actually intimidating at times! because she has a mean resting face haha and she knows it sometimes she doesnt look interested in things or shes unhappy but its most likely because of that.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Oops... Sorry for jumping into this post but is there any English subs? Thank you so much  :heart:

Such a struggle not being able to understand/speak Thai. Lol!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Her tomb stone taught me how to spell her name correctly. Lol. I always struggle typing out Thai names into English. Wiwa it is. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't watched EP6 yet. Grr. I need to! When will the juice start becoming....juicy? Hahaha.