[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I wrote it but it got deleted after AF did a restore. Lol.

Oh darn.. I'm sorry!

byebye said:
The synopsis confused the heck out of me. Body switching lakorn confused me easily so I'll just wait and watch it. I want to see Matt on screen again so hopefully this air soon.

I think it will air in October.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
August is sooner then October. Let's hope it air in August, that would be next month :) :) :)

ขอเป็นเจ้าสาวสักครั้งให้ชื่นใจ ไทยทีวีสีช่อง3 สิงหาคมนี้ from Prueksa's IG. he is a director, It says " Kor Pen Jao Sao Suk Krung Hai Chuen Jai Thai TVCH3 this August"

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I saw the trailers and it confused me too. I hope it's a good body or soul switching lakorn. Lek looks awesome!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're still editing so maybe the end of August or beginning of September. The latest is October but I doubt it'll air in August. The post above said they're working very hard to edit. 

Wait, scratch that. They say August 3rd so they're probably rushing it. 
"ขอเป็นเจ้าสาวสักครั้งให้ชื่นใจ
ไทยทีวีสีช่อง3 สิงหาคมนี้" -Prueksa

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
They're still editing so maybe the end of August or beginning of September. The latest is October but I doubt it'll air in August. The post above said they're working very hard to edit. 

Wait, scratch that. They say August 3rd so they're probably rushing it. 
"ขอเป็นเจ้าสาวสักครั้งให้ชื่นใจ
ไทยทีวีสีช่อง3 " -Prueksa
No, they didn't say August 3rd, they just said this August. "Kau Pen Jao Sao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai Thai TV Si Chaung 3 this August"

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oops. Haha. Yes. August. I thought that was part of the date.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
hopefully the wait is almost over!!

credit: @dew_ka / bectero.com

video *click pic to view*

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Oh wow ! I hope it airs on the 30th. The opening credit song is quite nice, gotta prep up before watching this cause I have no doubt it's going to be high on emotions and melo lol.