[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
this one of long waiting lakorns list , i cannot believe that will finally see this one so soon . let me say this will be different lakorn with dark and mysterious atmosphere make me thrilled for watching something new and decent , great and matt not only my beloved couple here also lek and koy look amazing beside promising story and perfect cast, bythe way it will be aired after miss tongchai lakorn - week end lakorn -

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
PRINCESS AURA said:
this one of long waiting lakorns list , i cannot believe that will finally see this one so soon . let me say this will be different lakorn with dark and mysterious atmosphere make me thrilled for watching something new and decent , great and matt not only my beloved couple here also lek and koy look amazing beside promising story and perfect cast, bythe way it will be aired after miss tongchai lakorn - week end lakorn -
Oh. Thanks for the info. I thought Nang Rai Tee Rak was airing after Tai Ngao Jan so when I came here and read that this one was airing after Tai Ngao Jan. I got confused.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't know if I like the opening theme song just yet, but I do like the opening credits. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really like the song. I keep replaying it. I want to know who sings it. It's so harmonious and soothing.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
The opening credit seems so sad and depressing. Is it bad that I actually kind of liked it? I can just tell already that this lakorn is going to be a full on dramatic romance. Urgh, can't wait!  :dance1:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
There are three songs in here: "Mai Bauk Wah Ruk Gaw Roo/ Don't have to say love, I'll know" "Cheewit Jing Mai Chai Niyai/ Real Life, not a Story" and "Hahk Chun Tai/ If I die" by วี วิโอเลต วอเทียร์.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
What the storyline ? Look like a lot of side characters lol
N'ek and p'ek are uncle and niece, but don't worry, p'ek is adopted. N'ek always dreamed of being a bride so she opened her own bridal shop. People in her family manipulated her into hating p'ek since he's the most trusted by her grandfather even though he isn't even blood. N'ek's fiance broke up with her once he found out that she wasn't inheriting anything after her grandfather died, I think. He cheats on her with a super star. Super star girl and n'ek get into an accident at the same time. Their souls get switched. The super star girl died and n'ek's soul goes into her body while her own body goes into a coma.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim123 said:

I'm assuming Matt is the niece and the superstar is Koy from the look of the teaser.
So then Koy will be romancing Great?? Grr. This us confusing. Haha.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
So then Koy will be romancing Great?? Grr. This us confusing. Haha.

Ahaha. I guess so. Have you seem the teaser? There a few second of Great and Koy going for a kiss and also Lek proposal to Matt

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So then Matt's originally the super star.
Matt is the niece. Koy is the superstar. Koy and Great were in the news together often but she hooked up with Alek eventually. She then dies while Matt's soul inhabits her body. Her own is in a coma. That's pretty much it.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I've been loving this song ever since I heard of it on BigVic3. I love sappy songs though, some might find it boring.

60 Miles - หากฉันตาย (Haak Chun Thigh)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQnObWp9q6E

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Matt is the niece. Koy is the superstar. Koy and Great were in the news together often but she hooked up with Alek eventually. She then dies while Matt's soul inhabits her body. Her own is in a coma. That's pretty much it.
So then Matt's body is sleeping while Koy is up and about romancing Great...that means we won't actually see Matt...